Part 16( Bad day for tae and lisa )

Jimin : eat slowly bub and you close your books just concentrate on eating see you are making your nose eat not your mouth .

Tae : (mouth stuffed ) e-eomma (choked on the pancake he was eating ) (coughing badly ) w-wa -te

Jimin : Tae (worried) (started patting his back and made him drink water to tae who was still coughing and taking deep breaths)

Jungkook : (coming downstairs ) what happened (worried ) tae gulped and looked at Jimin with his red face and panting heavily who was glaring at him and he told everything to jungkook

Jungkook : (coming downstairs ) what happened (worried ) tae gulped and looked at Jimin with his red face and panting heavily who was glaring at him and he told everything to jungkook .

Jungkook : (Stern ) if I saw you again eating too much at once I'll surely punish you with a hairbrush for that (scaring him )

Jungkook : (Stern ) if I saw you again eating too much at  once I'll surely punish you with a hairbrush  for that (scaring him )

Tae : hmm (teary eyes his face fell he was a bit happy this morning but now his mood was ruined )

Jimin sighed looking at his pouty face and shinny bambi eyes making sure he would cry any moment . (Jimin served jungkook in his plate and sat infront of them ) .

Jungkook : come here (dragged tae's chair towards himself ) let me feed you . You revise (softly ) open your mouth while taking a small bite of pancake ) (tae opened his mouth and jungkook fed him ) Chew it properly and revise faster hm . (Chuckled looking at his pouty face )

Tae : I am not hungry anymore (low voice )

Jungkook : you stuffed the whole pancake in your mouth then you throwed it up all at once and now you aren't hurngy hm? (Strictly ) Just open your mouth don't make me angry tae .

Tae : (looking down ) (opened his mouth ) jungkook fed him the whole pancake slowly with small bites and tae revised everything .