Part 13 (Truth about Mr Lee)

Everyone was patiently waiting for tae to wake up and smile and giggle like he always does but there was silence Jungkook woke up around ten minutes before and is admiring his little bean who is so cute and looked just like an angel .

Tae moved his head a little making jungkook attentive and he sat and helped tae to sit a little and he placed some pillows behind him .

Jungkook : (softly ) Are you okay ? Is your head hurting hmm (tried to caress his hair but tae flinched hardly making jungkook worried )

Jungkook took tae and made him sit on his lap and he kept a warm comforter upon him .

Jungkook : (caressing his back ) bear tell hubby hm is your head paining ? (Kissing his head lovingly )

Tae nodded as no and was looking down he was not even asking for cuddles  jungkook why ? Because he was too scared he thought kookie will become again like university one and would scold him harshly

Tae nodded as no and was looking down he was not even asking for cuddles jungkook why ? Because he was too scared he thought kookie will become again like university one and would scold him harshly .

Jungkook : ( feeling sad ) buba do you trust hubby hm (looking at tae with lovefilled eyes)

Tae : s-sorry (whispered )

Jungkook : see I love my little bun too much but when he failed two times should'nt hubby become mad hm ? (Softly )

Jungkook : think and answer hmm hubby is not mad at his bear hm (pecked his cheek )

Tae : (teary eyes ) hugged jungkook tightly and crying (Jungkook kissed his face from time to time and whispered some sweet words finally tae calmed down )

Tae : h-hubby taetae is s-sorry for becoming a d-disappointment for *sob* y-you (closed his eyes tightly in shame )

Jungkook : (eyes widned ) since when did you started thinking like that huh (scolding a little ) (sighed ) buba you can never be a dissapointment for hubby you are my cute little baby bear and hubby loves the way you are hmm (softly explaining )

Tae : nodding his head while his head on Jungkook's chest hearing his heartbeat which was calm just like his honey voice now...

Jungkook : look at me (tae slowly looked at jungkook who wiped his tears with his both hands ) now don't cry hubby don't like seeing you crying hm (pecked his both eyes )