Part 12 ( jungkook' ignorance )

Jimin : kook good morning (smile ) go and bring tae too from my room ..

Jungkook : mom he is not a kid if he has to come to university he has to become responsible ( said after seeing tae on stairs )

Tae : (tear filled eyes ) e-eomma I am here good morning ( hugged jimin to wipe his tears )

Jungkook : mom ask maids to hurry up I will get late  ( whined )

Jimin : yeahh yeahh (parted from the hug ) went inside the kitchen fastly

Tae : sat in front of jungkook because he cannot sit next to him (jungkook served some veggies in his plate and kept the bowl tae was looking at him that may be he would serve him but jungkook was serving himself)

Jimin : (noticing everything ) ahh my baby bear come today eomma will feed you okay (serving in his plate ) come now open your mouth bun (tae opened his mouth with his teary eyes and was eating while crying )

Jungkook : eomma I am done I am going byee and take care (kissed jimin's head )

Jimin : but ta- I asked the driver actually I have a lot of work you know so I cannot manage ( casually left )

Tae : eating while tears flowing like a waterfall (jimin raised his chin and gasped at tae's puffy red face and teary face )

Jimin : Bear don't cry look at eomma buba ( worried ) what is going on between you and kook hm (sighed ) don't cry I will make him understand .. (caressing his head )

Tae started wiping his tears and ate the last bite from jimin's hand .

Lily : mam driver is here ( politely )

Jimin : bring him here ( coming back from there take him to zzzzzzz place and don't tell that about to jungkook or u know me )

Tae bid by and left with the driver he today also sat without the seatbelt The driver asked him to help but he denied .

Tae reached thanked the driver and went inside he entered and kept his bag took out the books of first lecture and started going towards their class .