83 | i didn't touch your dirty magazines

S3 E5oh, the guilt

S3 E5
oh, the guilt

MADDISON WALKS INTO THE kitchen at Meredith's house holding one of the few boxes of her stuff left at the house.

"Oh, are we back to the baking thing?" Maddison asks the girl, as she puts the box down on the dining table.

"It's not baking, it's breakfast." Izzie tells her, as Maddison sits down on the kitchen island, just as Meredith and George walk to the doorway.

"Good morning!" Izzie smiles widely, at the two.

"I thought we were done with the whole muffin thing." George says.

"This isn't muffins, it's breakfast." Izzie corrects. "Mer needs a good, solid breakfast. First day back after the big surgery."

"Especially after someone went through my stuff while I was recovering." Meredith narrows her eyes at Maddison.

"Oh, come on, unbunch your panties. I was just stealing back my stuff after you stole it. I didn't touch your dirty magazines." Maddison rolls her eyes.

"Traitor." Meredith simply replies.

"I'm moving like 5 miles away." Maddison deadpans.

"Traitor." Meredith repeats.

They all turn to Izzie, who looked very weirdly happy.

"Are you okay?" Meredith asks her.

"Of course, I'm okay. I'm a millionaire. Fruit?" She offers a bowl to Meredith, chirpily.
What do you guys think about B&B's? I'm thinking about opening B&B in Vermont where the foliage is, you know?"

"Maybe you should go back to bed." George tells her.

"Can't. I'm going to the hospital." Izzie replies.

"Are you going to talk to the chief?" Maddison raises an eyebrow.

"Nope. I'm going to clean out my locker." Izzie replies, picking up a jar of orange juice. "I could buy a hotel. How much do you think a hotel costs?"

She pours it into a glass, but it spills all over the 8.7 million dollar check that Denny's dad gave her.

"That's eight million- eight million dollars does not like to have juice spilled on it." George panics, grabbing a towel and cleaning the paper.