Author Note: Announcement

Yep, shit has officially hit the fan.

Lance's starter Pokémon is dead.

The SS Anne is going down like the Titanic.

Mewtwo is more evil and cooperating with Team Rocket.

Austin and the rest are trying to escape with Mewtwo coming onto the stage.

Let's see what happens when two of the most important beings in the world meet.

Austin: The boy from another world, the chosen one of Arceus, the abomination of this world (as said by the Giant Dragonite).

Mewtwo: The desecrated child of God (Mew), the chosen one of man, the abomination of the world.

If it's not obvious from the parallels, the villain or the antagonist of the story is Mewtwo, with Team Rocket being just an obstacle.

This author note is both a warning and a message to the readers: from this point forward, the story is going to take a different turn from the anime. In the anime, the SS Anne event happened and then they went back to how everything was, went on an adventure, fought gyms, and went to the league. Since it's obvious the story is going to pivot from the anime into an original storyline with Austin, Yellow, Mewtwo, Green, Team Rocket, and the criminal underworld with a lot of dark topics being covered, if this is not your schtick, you are free to drop this. But if you are interested in seeing a more mature (as mature as it can be since I wrote this fanfic when I was 15) and darker storyline, stick around, you'll like it.

Anyways, here is the winner of the cover art poll.

With this being the second.

Okay, last announcement: if you like this current Pokémon fanfic, go and check out:

Pokémon: Path to the Unknown.

It is my latest series, a more realistic take on Pokémon. I personally think Pokémon: Path to the Unknown is better than Pokémon: An Unexpected Journey.

Please check it out.

Thank you for your support in your views, in your comments, everything.

Thank you and have a blessed rest of the day.

Adamos_Amet