Chapter no.135 Team Rocket's Attack part 2

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.patreon.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Austin was reaching for his belt to send out Butterfree and Raticate but a toxic smell hit his nose causing him to gag when a Weezing got in his face.

"There will be none of that, Ash was it?" Proton spoke making his presence known and now Austin will admit he was scared.

He clearly remembered the last time he fought an Executive in Mt. Moon, Pikachu and Butterfree were taken out in one hit from a Gloom despite Butterfree having a major advantage.

Now he was coughing as the Weezing near him was giving off more gas, barely hearing shouts as he could see Brock, Yellow and Misty trying to get to him through the crowd.

Pikachu launched at the Weezing but an Arbok intercepted as Arianna sent her snake out, knocking Pikachu to the floor.

While Arianna's Gloom poisoned Gary's Wortortle.

"I have to say you certainly made an impression by getting in our way so many times," Proton said his hands clasped behind his back. "Viridian City Pokemon Center and then that mess in Mt. Moon, you even fought our Admins in the Forest did I get that right?"

"Wartortle use Water Pulse!" A sphere of water slammed into Weezing allowing for Austin to breathe as Gary had his Starter and Nidorino out glaring at Proton and Arianna.

Sucking in clean air greedily, Austin quickly made some distance, sending Butterfree out who looked confused but his eyes narrowed in anger at seeing Team Rocket while Pikachu ran back in to defend his trainer, weakened but not out.

Seeing those two ready to fight sparked something and the countless trainers began to send their Pokemon out with Proton sighing. "The messy way it is."

"Ying use Psybeam!" Proton barely blinked when Arianna's Arbok was sent flying past him as he looked at the new trainer.

"Oh, it's quite a surprise seeing you here, Looker, you're pretty the infamous name in the underworld."

"Flattery will get you nowhere," Looker said with a glare.

He was about to interfere herself when Gary intervened but right now he was going to take down the Executive-.

"Forgetting about me?" Arianna asked her making Looker's eyes widen as he turned to see a Golbat flying right for his neck with its fangs showing, Ying attempting to intercept when the Arbok got in his way.

"Golduck Psyshock." A huge blast of psychic energy blasted the Golbat back as a tall blue-skinned duck with a red jewel on its forehead landed next to Looker as Blue approached the fight, wearing a cloak to avoid being recognized by the passengers at the moment. "You're getting sloppy Lookee."

Looker didn't say anything but gave a nod of thanks to Blue while Arianna tensed, knowing exactly who this was.

"Ash just what have you been getting into?" Gary asked incredulously as Proton just looked at them with a cold, calculative gaze. "Messing with Team Rocket?!"

"Hey, it was all Self-Defense I wasn't actively looking for them." Austin snapped with Proton chuckling.

"Is that right? Well, Self-Defense or not you made us lose a lot of money." He said right as a Graveler, Starmie, and a Beedrill shot out of the crowd followed by their respective trainers. "And everyone is together how about that?"

"Exeggutor uses Leaf Storm," Rudy called out as a blast of leaves shot into the Weezing cutting him deeply as he glared. "You all have some nerve attacking this ship."

Proton just looked amused at them thinking they can do anything.

Sure the Elite Trainers would be a massive threat, but the rest are nothing but bugs to all of them when a Psybeam slammed into the Exeggutor. "I had that handled Petrel." He said as a third Executive showed up with a Hypno.

This Executive looked laid back with purple hair styled in a mohawk a look of disinterest on his face.

"Can't let you have all the fun now can I?" Petrel asked in a mocking tone before glancing at the Hypno. "Separate."

Hypno's eyes glowed as Austin disappeared both Butterfree and Pikachu crying out in shock.

"Where is he?!" Brock asked grabbing his Pokeball cursing the fact that they were on a ship otherwise he would've sent Onix out.

"Oh don't worry he's still on this ship, but I'm not responsible if someone else finds him," Petrel said playfully. "It is so much easier to deal with all of you separately."

With that said Yellow, Brock, Gary, Misty, and their respective Pokemon disappeared.

"Now the real fun begins," Petrel said walking off while Proton gritted his teeth at him for interfering. "The Orange Island Gym Leader is yours."

Rudy tensed when Proton turned towards him praying the others would be safe before Looker got next to him with his Noctowl ready.

Meanwhile in the deep interiors of the ship's administrative segment.

Mr. Gibbs had been serving as the St. Anne's vice-captain for the last eleven years, and before that, he had served as the Head of the Engineering Department Crew for over twenty years. Thus, he knew more about Anne than any other person on the ship. Aged more than fifty, the man was always guarded by two Haunter on either side, knowing very well how easy it would be for a malicious psychic to implant some… suggestions in his mind, causing him to lead the ship astray into enemy territory, or even worse, cause a shipwreck. Ever since he had become the captain, Gibbs had incremented the cruise's defense mechanisms by several folds, making it a fortress on the water to anyone trying to lay siege on it. The SS. Anne had a dozen Wailord kept inside pokeballs inside the Captain's chamber, besides having a collection of several other ghosts, psychic, and dark pokémon placed in reserve in the deepest interiors in case they were needed. He had also made it mandatory for the sailors to have at least one single flying type, most of which were Wingull, Fearow, Pidgeotto, and the rare Pidgeot, in addition to having water types at hand. Gibbs personally, believed in having two Gyarados in his collection, knowing very well how advantageous it was.

Thus, it was quite understandable that seeing the cruise ship surrounded by a dozen submarines on all sides, all of them within two hundred meters from the cruise ship, surrounding it like a pack of Sharpedo, when barely a moment ago, everything had been clear on the SONAR.

Gibbs cursed as all hell had broken loose in the ship with Team Rocket's attack.

Pokemon: An Unexpected Journey जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें