When tae got punished hard

After the call of namjoon , jk went to his mansion leaving all his work and there he saw tae playing video game with Lisa .
Jungkook - JEON TAEHYUNG!!
Lisa + tae - ( flinched)
Jungkook ( slapped tae )- what do you think of yourself huh?
Lisa- jungkook! What are you doing are you in your senses?
Jungkook- just shut up Lisa ! Don't you dare utter a word
Lisa - ( furious but calmly)okay jk  ,but at least tell me what happened?
Jungkook- today Tae crossed all his limits .
Lisa ( looked towards tae )- what has he done ?
Jungkook- today he bunked his school and do you know what today this Mr was threatened by a robber, thanks to jimin that he came on time.
Lisa ( looks at tae with full anger)- is it true?
Tae ( looked down)- y..yes
Jungkook ( hard slap to tae ) - why have you done this? Don't you have any sense or what?
Tae ( sobbing)- I am .... I am sorry
Lisa ( shouted with tear in her eyes)- HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF ME BEFORE TAKING SUCH A JEOPARDISE ACTION HUH?IF THAT ROBBER WOULD HURT YOU THEN.....I WOULD HAVE REALLY DIED AT THAT TIME .( crying hard)

Tae ( crying hard )- please mom

Tae ( crying hard )- please mom ....don't..cry ( trying to hug her )
Lisa ( pushed him away)- just don't touch me
Tae ( crying mess )- mom...please talk to me....dad...
Jungkook - what dad huh? How can you even think of it and that too during your exam time
Tae - I am sorry dad , I will not repeat it again.
Jungkook( deep voice)- I will make sure , ( to maid ) bring me a whip right now
Tae ( scared) - no no no.... Dad ....please...I won't repeat this in my ...whole life please.
Jungkook- I SAID TO BRING IT FAST I GUESS!
MAID - take it sir ( sad )
Tae - no no please, mo...mom
Lisa- jungkook,I am going to..the supermarket okay
Jungkook- okay
Tae - no mom ( Lisa left )

Jungkook ( in his deep voice)- get on your knees right now Tae ( going back )- please,dad I learned

Tae ( going back )- please,dad I learned....my mistake...now I will never repeat it, please
Jungkook- just do it before I make things worse for you.

Then Tae obeyed jungkook by all being scared of him and junkook whipped his back spontaneously till 15 minutes. Tae became a crying mess with his back swollen up , he can't even breathe properly and was just crying and crying and crying.
Jungkook- ( trying his best to control his tears ) revise your chemistry portion that is going to come in your exam, I will ask questions and if you say any answer wrong then I will show you my devil side. Is that clear?
Tae ( unable to breathe )- y.....ye.....yes .........d...dad ( with the help of the maids he reached his room)

After 2.5 hours he came to jk's room with his chemistry portion and jk asked him the questions and he was able to answer them correctly but he kept on spluttering as he was still having trouble with his breathing.
Junkook ( deep voice)- okay now go to your room and rest, don't you dare repeat this next time.
Tae ( still crying )- ok...okay dad ( he lefts )
Jungkook ( started crying)- today I have really crossed my limits, I abused him, now he would be more scared of me. Why I am like this? why can't I control my anger?

Meanwhile with Lisa
Lisa's pov

Today jungkook would have really gone hard on my baby , but I think he deserve this. Today he disturbed my jimin a lot and have done a very dangerous thing. I would have really died if something would have happened to him .
I am really a very bad mother, I left him alone. Now my baby would be crying very hard. He needs me . I need to go back .

PoV ends **

With these thoughts Lisa went home and saw jk crying.
Lisa - jk ?
Jungkook- Lisa ( hugged her and crying hard ) today I really crossed my limits
Lisa ( hugged him more and cried) no don't ....don't worry jungkook I will take care
Jungkook- please scold me jagiya
Lisa-( calming jk ) it's okay jungkook... please calm down

After sometimes they went to check on Taehyung but saw a dreadful sight infront of them
Tae's was laying shirtless on the bed and his whole back was covered with burises . On that scene Lisa began to cry and jk  closed his eyes.

At the dinner time Lisa - Ariel ( maid ) go and call tae Ariel - okay mam

At the dinner time
Lisa - Ariel ( maid ) go and call tae
Ariel - okay mam

At Tae's room
Ariel ( knocks )
Tae ( woke up )- yes?
Ariel- Tae sir ,  madam is calling you for dinner
Tae - okay I am coming

Then Tae got off the bed and wore his t shirt and started going downstairs. He was still feeling weak.
Suddenly his leg slipped and he fell off the stairs

To be continued 😞.....
That's all for today my dear viewers. I hope you all will comment your ideas for the next parts.

Do tell me that what would be
Lisa's and jungkooks reaction?
Will tae an jimin forgive each other?