Jimin scolded tae

Guys why@re you all not commenting anything? Are my stories this boring? Do you all want me to end this story?
Anyways let's begin....

At school
Tae ( running towards jimin)- jiminah ( hugs him)
Jimin ( happily hugging tae)- Tae Tae bear !
Tae -  j Jimin today mom send delicious food for you and suga hyung.
Jimin - good luck for me .
Tae - here take these boxes, by the way can you please give this to suga hyung. I have to submit this assignment to miss lia before bell rings.
Jimin ( nodded )- okay .

Then at class Tae was feeling bored and jimin was concentrating on class.
Jimin( saw Tae playing with his pen) - Tae bear concentrate on class
Tae - but chimmey I am feeling bored.
Jimin ( death glare to tae )- Tae in a week our monthly test is going to start and you are feeling bored.
Tae - sorry
Jimin- listen to the class , at the lunch break I will ask questions.
Tae ( rest his head on jimin's shoulder)- hmm
Jimin ( smiles and starts concentrating)

At the lunch break Jimin asked a few questions to tae , and unfortunately he was able to answer only two correctly

Jimin ( glaring tae while eating his lunch )-
Tae - ( recalling the answer)- washing soda.....washing soda is.....it is used......ahhh ( lowers his head ) sorry jimin hyung I don't know this answer

NOTE - ** Tae calls jimin hyung only when jimin is angry with him or if he is behaving strictly towards tae .
Jimin - what is this tae? This is the tenth question you are unable to answer.
Tae ( playing with his fingers)- sorry
Jimin ( held Tae's hands)- can your sorry save you from your dad? what if you failed in your exam? Who would be responsible then?
Tae - Hy...Hyung ( looking down) you know that I hate this subject right?
Jimin ( scolding)- so this means that you will not study chemistry?
Tae ( teary eyes looking down)- hy..Hyung
Jimin- what Hyung ! Why don't you listen to me huh? Can I save you from your dad if you score less huh?
Namjoon from no where
Namjoon ( hugs tae )- hey tae and jimin, why are you scolding him huh?
Tae - namjoon sir?
Namjoon - yes me , you know what I was missing you both so much , your naughtiness, your competitiveness and the love and respect you gave me. So I decided to teach chemistry in the school. By the way jimin why were you scolding him?
Then jimin told everything to namjoon and he was listening to jimin while being concerned about Tae's future.

Namjoon ( a bit strictly)- is it true tae?Tae ( looking down)- Namjoon ( sigh )- don't worry jimin now I am here I will take care

Tae ( looking down)-
Namjoon ( sigh )- don't worry jimin now I am here I will take care. You both enjoy hmm ( smiles and lefts)

Jimin ( pats Tae's back )- common let's have our lunch
Tae ( left's from there angrily)- don't talk to me
Jimin ( internally)- ahhh jimin you messed up again with your baby brother. Now come let's coax him.
Tae ( crying cutely near the edge of baseball court) - Everyone scolds me , no one loves me, I just can't handle this chemistry ....just because of this chemistry today jimmi hungie scolded me
Jimin ( hugs Tae from behind) sorry tae , please forgive me
Tae - no you scolded me infront of the world school. Now everyone will laugh at me .
Jimin ( chuckles)- are you serious, everyone was busy with their own work. No one noticed you.
Tae - promise
Jimin- promise , now forgive me please 🙏
Tae ( thought for some time)- only at one condition
Jimin- anything for you
Tae - you have to buy me strawberry milk now and tomorrow you are going to play Saying yes to TAE for 24 hrs .
Jimin - I will surely bring strawberry milk for you, but I will never play this stupid game with you.
Tae - then I'll not talk to you.
Jimin ( shrug it off) - okay 👍
Tae - I will also not sit with you. Neither I will tell you my secrets nor I will make you my best friend. Go from here ( angry pout)
Jimin ( sigh )- okay I will play now come let's go to canteen.
Tae ( being happy)- thank you jimin, I love you bro
Jimin ( smiles )- drama kin

And then while talking about random stuffs they went to buy strawberry milk for Tae

That's all for today. I hope you enjoyed it. Do tell me that can I bring a part in which Jimin says yes to tae for 24 hrs ? Will you guys love it or not do tell me in the comments.

BUGOUT!! ( ladybug's style) ** btw am I having any miraculous fans here? **