Jimin in trouble

Next day tae woke up and was surprised to see his dad sleeping beside him.He hurried and get off the bed and begin doing his morning routine.When Lisa came to wake her dears she saw tae making his hair and JK sleeping peacefully.
Lisa : Waw, baby you got up on your own today!
Tae ( smiles)
Jungkook ( woke up due to the voice of Lisa )- good morning ( yawn )
Lisa - gm kookie and bear
Tae - gm mumma and dad ( bowed )
Then After having their breakfast they headed towards their work, today Lisa decided to drop tae at school
Lisa - bear , we reached your school,
Tae ( tears in eyes)- hmm
Lisa ( panicked and hugged tae )- what happened baby?is something bothering you?
Tae ( hugged Lisa tightly )- no mumma actually, I don't want to leave you.
Lisa - omo baby, l will surely come to pick you up don't worry
Jimin arrived
Jimin : hey buddy, hi mumma ( jimin called her mumma because after his mother's death she raised him up as suga was busy studying to get a job )
Lisa: hi jiminah , look baby your jimmi is here , go to him , no need to worry.
Tae - okay mumma, but please come fast okay,
Lisa - sure baby and take care both of you

Then Lisa left and jimin hugged Tae tightly

Jimin- it's okay dude don't worry, I am still here with you, no need to worry

Jimin- it's okay dude don't worry, I am still here with you, no need to worry .
Tae ( wiping his tears )- yes jiminah
???- omo baby are you missing your mumma , do you want milk or you want me to change your diapers ( laughs)
Tae and jimin turned towards the voice and saw the most disobedient child of the school KAI with his gang .
Jimin ( cold)- let's go tae baby .
KAI- yes baby , go listen to your alp...( cutoff by a slap )
Jimin ( glared Kai's soul)- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
KAI ( caught jimin by his collar)- what do you think of yourself huh?
Jimin ( smirked)- the younger brother of the principal.

After listening to jimin 's words Kai felt a chill in his spines and left with his gang
Tae ( scolding jimin )- jiminah! Why did you slapped him
Jimin- it was necessary tae .
??- I think you also need something necessary right, the younger brother of the principal?
Jimin ( became a scary cat ) - s...suga.....hyung
Suga ( cold )- you two meet me at lunch break.Now before I show you my real form just get back into your class.
Tae + jimin -( gulped hard and left for their classes )

At lunch break tae and Jimin were standing near the door of suga
Tae ( being scared )- Jimin, you are four .....months older than .....me so please go inside first.
Jimin ( nervous)- no tae, you are younger, you should go first.

They were busy bickering that who should go inside first.
Suga ( from inside)- both of you come inside right now!
Tae + jimin ( enters suga's cabin )- we are here, hyung
Suga ( looking hella scary)

Suga ( from inside)- both of you come inside right now!Tae + jimin ( enters suga's cabin )- we are here, hyung Suga ( looking hella scary)

Suga: Jimin and tae where are we now?
Jimin- in...in the ...school h...Hyung
Suga - so don't you know that I should be greeted as the principal
Tae + jimin - s....sorry sir
Suga ( strictly )- keep that sorry to yourself! Just answer my question that why Jimin slapped Kai
Jimin - ....
Suga ( looking scary )- I want the answer right now!
Tae + jimin -.....
Suga ( lost his patience and slap Jimin tightly) - I think I am asking something?
Jimin ( sobs )
Suga - I don't think you are going to open your mouth so tae if you want your best friend to be safe and sound then just tell me the reason for his misbehaviour.

Tae told all the matter to Suga, all being scared
Suga - jimin can't you control yourself?
Jimin ( teary eyes )- I am sorry sir
Suga - every time you say sorry but always disobey me, in the morning only, I told you not to fight with anyone right?
Jimin ( nodded )
Suga - but still you disobeyed me, my words are useless to you right?
Jimin ( looks up at suga )- no Hyung....its not like that, please don't say like this ( tears flowing from his eyes)

Suga ( melted ) - jimin come here Jimin ( went to suga with baby steps while looking down ) Suga ( cared his cheeks) - baby please behave yourself no need to be potassium every time okay, and don't boast yourself of me okay ?Jimin - yes

Jimin ( went to suga with baby steps while looking down )
Suga ( cared his cheeks) - baby please behave yourself no need to be potassium every time okay, and don't boast yourself of me okay ?
Jimin - yes...Hyung....i mean sir
Suga ( hugged him tightly) - baby your principal, Sir and hyung both trust you please maintain that trust okay?
Jimin -( nodded and snuggles more in Suga's embrace)

Tae was looking at both of them with loving eyes as if his eyes are blessed to see such a beautiful scene.
Jimin + suga ( looked at tae ) - tae do you need any invitation letter to join our hug?
Tae ( chuckles ) - coming Hyung (and he jumped and hugged his hyungs tightly)
Suga ( smacked  Tae's head lightly ) - you are totally brat, tae
Tae - just like your younger brother , principal sir. am I right Mr younger brother?
Jimin ( grabs a scale from sug's desk )- You just wait and watch, Today I'll tell you how to call your elder ones brat.
Tae ( started running) - you can't catch me shotty ( laughing)
Jimin ( fake anger ) - you are just being too naughty nowadays, let me catch you first then I'll teach you a good lesson.
Tae ( ran out of the office) - catch me if you can!!
Jimin ( ran behind him)

Suga ( shook his head with a small smirk)- my baby brats .

That's all for today my dear viewers. How did you like the part? Do let me know and you can comment your idea regarding the next part. Bye-bye.