Chapter 11

MILLYS POV

Jack gets in today. I'm so excited to see him again.

It has been hard this past week without Liam. He hasn't been in school. Thomas has. But he is either really late or leaves early. Form is really tense sitting on a table alone with him. I just pretend like I'm somewhere else.

Lana went out with her friends today so it's just going to be me waiting here for Jack.

Mum is a nurse so she is always busy.

Dad works at the pub and always drinks when his shift finishes he didn't come home drunk.

Mum won't allow it.

~

I just get the text from Jack he's landed and on his way.

Eventually there's a knock at the door I rush to answer it and there he is.

His curly brown hair longer then last time I saw it there is just 1 long curl coming down to his eye. He has blue eyes and wears black glassess. He is tall and decently built. He's rather strong too.

"Jack!" I scream hugging him.

"Milly!" He exclaims before returning the hug.

I drag him to the living room.

"Tell me everything I want to here all about LA."

We talk for a good 20 minutes he tells me about his time in California.

"So." He says.

"What about you hows Liam?"

I tense up a little he clearly notices.

"Milly?"

"He's uhm fine I guess."

"Milly what happened."

"He slept with Thomas."

"Thomas is the dickhead bully you told me about isn't he the one that's with Lana?"

"Yeah he is and him and Liam slept together and then me and Liam had a huge argument and he kicked me out his house he hasn't been in school and I just don't know that to do." I start crying.

"Come ere." He says pulling me into a hug.

"It's all gonna be alright."