Chapter 3

The rest of the day went by pretty well.

I spent lunch in detention because my maths teacher just had to find me.

Honestly if she had put the same effort she puts into yelling at me into her marriage she would have kept him.

Me and Milly walked back to her place talking like normal about shows (shameless) and movies and other things like that.

When we got to her house she unlocked the door and we went upstairs to her room.

Her sister came in after a while.

"What do you want Lana?" Milly groaned.

"Thomas is coming over so you two better not make me look bad."

"No one could make you look worse than you already do." I retorted.

"Who do you think you're talking to you little shit?" She said angrily.

"A whore."

"Ugh I'm so sick of you two." She stormed out slamming the door behind her.

"Why do you start on her?" Milly asked.

"It's funny."

"For you. I have to deal with that when you go home."

"That's a shame."

"It really is shes an absoloute cow."

"Then leave."

"What?"

"Just stay at my place every once and a while. Mum and dad are always working anyway."

"You know what I might do that."

"You should. No offence but I feel like I'm gonna get stabbed walking home from this place."

"It's not that bad."

"There have been 6 stabbings outside your house In the last year."

"Well not everyone can afford to live somewhere nice like you."

"I'm not saying that but like don't tell me you like it round here as apposed to somewhere else."

"I don't like the hood but it's my home. Mine"

"Okay." *I raise my hands in surrender* "I didn't mean to insult you."

"It's fine."

The door opened.

"Look what we have here."