CHAPTER :- 4

"The lift came on the ground floor and I climbed onto the same you went to. How come you got stuck?"

"I don't know! I can't understand what's happening?"

"Just Forget it! It's just your imagination."

"Every single second, the scene is playing in my mind. How can I forget it?"

"Try to forget it. It's just you are thinking too much. Don't care about it. It will be alright after sometime."

Bella said it was right but I knew that it wasn't my imagination. It was all literally real.

Bella went to sleep with a strange look on her face. I opened my laptop to study but found a message instead.
______________________________________

Dear Lily,
Telling others what happened, won't change anything. Neither what's happening in the present nor what you did in the past.
______________________________________

With that my heart forgot to beat. I checked who was it and how did it knew about the secret of mine.

As I noticed, it was sent by someone
@24October2017. It was strange that someone named this as their email-id but the thing more strange was that this was the same date on which that incident occurred.

I took some pills to forget about it which was not possible.
In the middle of the night, I heard some footsteps passing by me. I went without fear cause I thought it was Bella but it wasn't.

Only the broken plates on the floor and the loud pounding of my heart. I felt a person pass by me but when I turned back to see, there was nothing just some muddy traces of someone's feet leading me to Bella's room.

Soon as I found out about this, I rushed there cause I knew the reason why. I just found a handkerchief filled with blood and a sharp knife near Bella. I removed it from there.

I knew that sleeping today wasn't possible but still by sticking with Bella, I managed to do that so.

I got woken up by the screaming voice of Bella. I checked the time and it was freaking 8:30 am. I needed to reach my college on the first day at 9:30 am.

I went downstairs in a hurry and suddenly fell cause I was wearing socks while running on the stairs with one leg. Bella held me and started inquiring with me.

"Did I sleepwalk again?" She short asked me.

"I don't know, maybe you did. When I woke up to drink water, I saw it then I checked on you but you were sleeping on your bed." I lied while swallowing the truth.

"Maybe we should use plastic plates now?" She asked while laughing like a Baby.

"Sounds like a good idea." I said with a fake weird smile on my face.

I booked an Uber cab and it showed that it will soon arrive at my location and when it came then I went into the cab. Soon I reached the college but.

It was the same place where that night, the incident occurred. The same place at which I was standing. The old past made me regret my existence again.

I took a breath and managed to be strong enough, at least on the face but my weak heart knew my pain. I stepped forward with confidence but my  body hesitated.

I tried to forget everything and focus on the college right now. Maybe the fun here will give me some happiness for again . The happiness which I lost that night.

I looked through the people passing by me. Gosh! They were  looking so stylish, I realised that I was too less dressed up. I was literally wearing, a plain t-shirt and a skirt.