CHAPTER :- 2

Luna opened the door while her body was shaking completely. It was the freaking land agent.

As soon as the land agent tried to open his mouth. A terrible accident happened behind him. We didn't expect this to occur so suddenly.

Even after warning the bike rider by using the car horns multiple times that the car breaks had failed. The bike rider didn't even flinch and sped up the bike. At last, they crashed into one another. Luckily, the bike rider had no wounds and on the other hand, unfortunately, the car driver fell from the inside and was completely injured. This reminded me of the forbidden past hidden beneath me.

Luna widened her eyes in disbelief and ran at the speed of light while screaming her lungs out by saying - "DAD!!!!"

I followed her outside and put a hand on her shoulder, "Can we join you?"

"No, Lily go and talk to your land agent. Also, ask him about the history of his house."

She went into her car and drove to the hospital. Soon after, I went into the house to talk the to land agent.

The land agent showed us the whole house with quite fear in his eyes and a fake smile all over his face.

Then I finally said to him, "If you don't mind, Can I ask you something?"

"Yes, mam anytime and anything although I'm here to help you."

"Is there something you are hiding from us? Just tell me."

"No Ma'am, why will I hide something? By the way, why did you ask?"

"Just usual. I thought but is there anything you would like to tell us?"

"No Ma'am. There is nothing like this. I told you everything till now. If there will be anything I will tell you."

"Oh really? Can you tell us the couple who lived here before us?"

"........" He was sweating all over his face. With his silence, we could guess there is something that there is a secret of his, a similar secret to mine.

"Who was the last person who lived here?" I asked again.

"Mr.Unknown." He whispered.

The name was unfamiliar to me. I was also not able to hear it properly. It was very weird. I nodded and the land agent went.

We both went to sleep soon after. I don't know why but the house seemed very uncomfortable and I always got chills every time in the garden.

When I was sleeping, I heard some weird noises. Some noises with a very pitched sound. I took a long breath and put my steps downstairs. With every step, my fear had grown more.

In the hallway, I looked at the clock. I realized it was straight at 3:10 am. The noises were getting more pitched.

I slowly peeked through the kitchen to find 4 broken plates on the floor of the kitchen. The person behind all of this was cutting vegetables at the corner. The TV was on and a show called 'True paranormal activities' was being broadcast.

I moved closer to the person cutting vegetables to see who this was. With the beating of the knife on the wooden board, I got numb.

When I turned on the light placed on the corner of the kitchen attached to the guest room entrance. Someone looked behind me and I soon figured out that it was none other than our sleepwalking Bella.

I finally was relieved but something still annoyed me. The only thing I found creepy was in the last 4 years I spent with Bella, she was never sleepwalking. She only sleeps with her mouth wide open.