Chapter Six

Taylor sighed as she pulled away from her uncle making him frown a bit thinking this was going to be a final goodbye. She looked up at him and gave him a small smile which he slightly returned. "I love you, Uncle Damon" Taylor said giving him a kiss on his cheek.

Damon smiled "I love you too, little one" Damon said making her smile "I have to go back now, he wants me to meet the rest of his siblings, they are starting to get a little impatient" She said with a small laugh looking at her phone where her grandfather had texted her.

Damon nodded understanding "Well after you have met them all, come to the boarding house please, I know you don't want to see your father but you were the reason he turned it back on, he misses you" Damon said looking down not wanting to see her upset face.

Taylor sighed "Uncle Damon, I don't want to see him and I really don't want to see Elena and I know if I am going to see him, she will be there" She said making Damon sigh. "If I can get Elena to leave the boarding house tonight, will you come?" Damon said starting to get desperate.

Taylor looked down "Fine, text me when she is out of the house and I will come over" Taylor said and Damon smiled and hugged her tightly, she laughed and hugged him back, she then sped away leaving him alone in their spot.

He smiled once again and went back to the boarding house to get Elena out as fast as he possibly could.

Once he entered the house Stefan immediately stood up hoping that Taylor came back with him but was sadly disappointed when it was only his brother. Damon smiled at his brother who looked confused back "I convinced Taylor to come by later tonight so you two can talk but she has one small request" Damon said and Elena rolled her eyes "and what would that be?" Elena asked 

Damon glared at her "Pretty sure this has nothing to do with you" Damon sneered and both Stefan and Elena looked at him in shock "What the hell Damon" Elena said confused on his sudden change in behavior, Stefan just sighed "What was her request, I will do anything" Stefan said trying to change the subject away from Elena and back to his daughter.

"Elena has to leave" Damon said with a shrug "What, why" Elena said getting offended that Taylor wants her gone "What is her problem with Elena" Stefan said running his hands through his hair making Damon scoff "She has no problem with Elena, it is you she has the problem with, you always choose Elena over your own daughter, she has only agreed to talk to you if Elena isn't present because even she knows the minute you hear Elena say something you will agree with it" Damon ranted off to his brother making Stefan stare at him.

He couldn't believe his own daughter thought that way, he didn't want her to think he chose Elena over her but if he truly looked through the past, that was exactly what he did "Stefan, you can't possibly think I am going to leave you alone with her, her mother was Klaus' daughter, who tried to kill me, what if this is just one of Klaus' plans to get me" Elena said looking at her ex boyfriend.

Something in Stefan just snapped as he turned to Elena and glared at her "Don't ever talk about her mother, you have never met Arabella, you don't get to say anything badly about her, I loved Arabella way more than I ever loved you, if Mikael hadn't killed her in 1864, I would still be with her, she is also the mother of my daughter so watch how you speak" Stefan said still glaring at her making Damon look at him proudly and Elena in shock not believing he would speak to her life that.

She scoffed "Fine, don't come crawling back to me when Taylor chooses the Mikaelsons over you, again" She said and walked out of the boarding house.

The brothers sat in silence as Damon texted Taylor that Elena was gone. Stefan sighed and sat on the couch. "Are you alright? I know talking about Arabella is hard for you" Damon said looking at him run his hands down his face. Stefan shook his head "Everything is falling apart, first I lost Arabella and now I am going to lose my daughter again, I have given her no reason to keep me in her life, Elena is right, she will choose the Mikaelsons and there is nothing I can do about it, god Arabella would hate me right now" Stefan said holding his face in his hands with tears starting to develop in his eyes. 

Damon sighed "You can still fix this, Stefan, she is on her way here and you can try and make up for everything, the only way you won't lose her is if you don't make her choose between you and Klaus, she just met the only person who can tell her anything about her mother, you can't take that from her, I know we don't like Klaus but he is Taylors family now" Damon said making Stefan nod agreeing with his older brother. 

He would do anything just for his daughter to forgive him.