023

Foreverᵃ ᴶᵃᵛᵒⁿ ᵂᵃˡᵗᵒⁿ ᶠⁱᶜ023( irl )

Forever
ᴶᵃᵛᵒᵂᵃˡᵗᵒ
023
( irl )

Foreverᵃ ᴶᵃᵛᵒⁿ ᵂᵃˡᵗᵒⁿ ᶠⁱᶜ023( irl )

"Okay, Madison, look." Jaden starts while walking down the hall with the famous actress. "I'm grounded for 2 weeks...But I can still put you on, I just need time." the younger twin explains while looking at the girl who almost looks nervous.

"But, what the whole kiss thing was a spur-of-the-moment kinda thing?" Madison asks while looking at Jaden who finally got rid of the blonde hair.

"If any ones interested in you, it's Wanna. Trust me." Jaden assures the girl while looking over at her. "He actually just told Scar they couldn't hang out anymore because it was hurting y'all's little situation." Jaden goes on making Madison smile.

"Wait, really?" Madison asks not even noticing the light shade of pink that forms on her cheeks. "Yeah, why would I lie?" Jaden shrugs.

"Oh! And another thing!" Jaden says as he sees his class coming up. "Yeah?" Madison says while looking up at the boy.

"Alissa Sinclair, you know her?" Jaden asks and Madison shrugs. "I might? Describe her for me."

"Brown hair, green eyes, she's on the softball team." Jaden days and Madison squints her eyes as she thinks. "Number 4?" she asks and Jaden smiles while nodding.

"Yeah, I know her, we just started skipping lunch together after Javon stopped talking to me," Madison says, and Jaden's brows lift.

"So, you have her snap?"

Madison's eyes widen and she starts to smile as she grabs her phone. "Oh, my world." the girl says in shock while going to Snapchat.

"Keep this low, Javon doesn't even know," Jaden says while Madison scrolls through all of her friends. "yeah, of course. Here." Madison says while showing him her phone.

"Just send me it, I'm right here," Jaden says while pointing at his classroom. "Alright, I'm sending it now." the girl says while typing with one hand and waving at Jaden with the other.

After pressing 'send' Madison puts her phone in her pocket and goes into her Math class where the teacher is assigning new seats.

"Great," Madison mutters to herself as she rolls her eyes. "What, are you too famous for assigned seats, Ms. Hill?" Madison's teacher asks after overhearing the girl.

"I'm not doing this with you today." Madison shrugs while standing in front of the class with everyone else waiting on their new seat.

"Excuse me?" the teacher asks while looking at the young girl. "I said I'm not doing this with you today," Madison repeats.

"Alright then." the teacher says before going back to assigning seats. And as Madison expected, she was the last to be called.

"You're next to DJ." The older woman says while pointing at the curly-headed boy in the back row.

"Wassup, DJ" Madison says while dapping the light-skinned boy up. "Shit, wassup, M," the boy says while looking at the girl.

_

Once school was finally over Madison was one of the first ones out of the building glad that school was finally over.

All day in school people were asking about her party and what went down. Madison didn't comment on any of it or give anyone a reaction other than Kaylen.

"Madison!" A male voice calls out, making Madison groan and throw her head back as she comes to a stop. "What do you want, Nate?" Madison asks the guy who quickly walks over to her.

"How've you been?" He asks the girl while throwing his arm around her just to have it pushed off seconds later. "I've been better," Madison says while looking up at the boy.

"Yknow...I miss you. I miss us." Nate says while tucking a strand of hair behind the girl's ear making her face twist up immediately. "I don't," Madison says while moving the hair back into her face.

Nate scoffs at the girl's words and looks her up and down. "You know...you are such a fucking tease." the taller brunette says obviously offended.

Madison just shrugs at his words unamused by him trying to start something that isn't all that serious to her. "I know, Nate. I'm such a tease." the girl says sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

"What? Is this because of that Walton kid?" Nate asks and Madison keeps a straight face. "No, I just don't want you anymore." The girl says seriously.

"No, it is, isn't it?" Nate taunts. "All the posts and rumors...oh my God, I can't believe you stooped that fucking low, Mads." Nate goes on.

"Are you done?" the girl shrugs while looking at the guy she used to call the 'love of her life.' "fuck you, Madison," Nate says gaining no reaction from the actress in front of him.

'Ugh, I can't believe I dated him' Madison thinks to herself as she walks to her car with disgust written all over her face.

"I've gotta do better."

mommy.mads blocked n8thegreat

Yes, 'Alissa Sinclair' was me hinting at a new fic if you were wondering.