019

Foreverᵃ ᴶᵃᵛᵒⁿ ᵂᵃˡᵗᵒⁿ ᶠⁱᶜ019( irl )

Forever
ᴶᵃᵛᵒᵂᵃˡᵗᵒ
019
( irl )

Javon sits in the passenger of Madison's car as the two of them sit quietly at a red light

Javon sits in the passenger of Madison's car as the two of them sit quietly at a red light. "So did you have anything in mind for food or..." Madison asks while looking over at the boy in a Batman mask.

"I dunno, just pizza" he shrugs, and Madison just nods in agreement. "And drinks?" she asks and he shrugs.

"Any soda really"

Madison just nods again before pressing on the gas and turning into the Domino's lot. "Can you order two pizzas from somewhere else too and just send them to the house?" Madison asks while looking at the boy next to her.

Javon just nods and after that, she gets out of the car and walks into the store to order pizza.

While she walks into the store Javon orders two pizzas to her house while messing around with house keys.

And once he's done ordering and she's still not back he sits there and just thinks. Thinks about how weird it is that she hasn't told him about her day or how she hasn't asked about his.

He thinks about how they haven't laughed together since he got to her house. Maybe hanging out with Scarlett ruined his chance instead of giving him one.

And for 30 minutes he sits in the car and just thinks about how weird it's been between him and Madison since he started hanging out and posting with Scarlett.

His thoughts are cut short when he notices Madison walking toward the car with two boxes of pizza in her hands. Javon opens the door up for the girl and grabs the pizza boxes from her before she gets in the far.