Chapter 4

Please ignore mistakes

I didn't proofread it 😁

The Raven haired sighed loudly, scowl on his face as he sit on his chair. He unbuttoned the two buttons of his shirt and moving his glance across the room, glaring at each and everyone in the room.

"Result?"  Just a simple word left his lip but the word was enough to send shivers down the spine of everyone in the room, worse when they have no positive results to show.

An uncomfortable silence took over the room as they all avoid making eye contact with the Raven haired.

"Umm-" He clears his throat and gave a last glare before taking a deep breath and his cold demeanor disappear and replaced with numbness.

At this point, He is getting numb to everything and doesn't care anymore.

"You can go" He said releasing them before they faint or pee in his new furnished carpet. Immediately the words leaves his word, Everyone else in the room race out of his office and he scoofs at their cowardice.

"And they call their self proud alphas" He Huffs annoyed and look out the window, Staring at the reflection of the moon and lost in thought.

"Hey" He felt a hand places on his shoulder and someone calling out to him, He was startled a bit and sighs in relief seeing who is it. After all, No one dares walk in to his office without his permission except his Hyungs.

"Hey Jungkook what's wrong, What was the result" His hyung asks, Jungkook shakes his head defeated and looks down.

"I am so sorry Jungkook"

"Jin hyung how many times have I told you not to apologize, It is not your fault I was born with a terrible luck. But I know my luck is about to change hyung I can feel it"

"What do you mean?"

" I saw my mate hyung"

"Omg" Jin squeak happily, He jumps and tap jungkook's shoulder in excited. "Tell me tell me please tell me who is he?"

"I- Uhh I don't know"

"Huh? How can you not know who your mate is" Jin pouts holding Jungkook's shoulder and looking at him confused.

Jungkook explains to him what happened and how he meets his mate, Jin's pout got bigger hearing what jungkook is saying.

"You dumbo Why didn't you check the CCTV camera, You fool why did you answer to hoseok. That laughing dumbo never has anything important to say so why did you choose him over finding your mate. If you weren't stupid, Maybe now me and your mate would be laughing at your embarrassing childhood pictures, His first night with you and your tiny wenny dick and I can tell him how shy I was before getting married to my mate and how I used to practice blowjobs on cucumber just for my first night. It gets so tiring being the only omega here in a house full of alphas and worse dumb alphas" Jin rambles on insulting jungkook and hoseok while hitting Jungkook's shoulder.

"That's enough hyung and I am not that stupid not to check the CCTV camera. Do you think I will let my mate go that easily after finding him after so many years. The hospital CCTV camera was faculty and didn't records his face. Now I wonder where all the donation made in the past years to the hospital went to or which pocket it vanished to."

"We really should sue the hospital, They claim to be the best yet their services are so poorly. A public hospital doesn't act as unprofessional as they do. We should get Min Yoongi on the case, If he is with us on the case then we are sure to win" Jin retorts, moving away from jungkook and taking the seat opposite Jungkook.