Chapter 3

"It's okay Taehyung, you shouldn't be nervous. I am here with you and everything will be fine, you are going to walk in there and walk out pregnant so we could go get ice cream to celebrate okay" jimin said assuring him and Taehyung huffs a breath at how jimin won't forget about food even at a time like this.

"What about my mate?" His mind couldn't help but think back to his mate.

Having taking a sniff of his mate scent and experiencing how the scent of his mate can stimulate his emotions so easily, makes him have second thoughts on whether the decision he is making is right or not.

"Jimin am I doing the right thing?" He said sounding uncertain about the huge step he is about to take.

"Taehyung I know this can be so scary, I understand if you are scared of this huge step. I will support you if you want to walk into that room or not or if you would rather go order pizza with me and watch Young Sheldon all day"

"For a moment, Don't think about anything or everything. Just think about your happiness and nothing else..."

"Thanks Chim and I got this " Taehyung said with a huge bright smile, forgetting about his mate and thinking about only his baby.

"It's time Mr Kim" A male omega nurse walks out of the operating room and called out to him, he gave jimin a soft smile before walking away with the nurse to the operating room.

                                 🌹🌹🌹🌹

"What is wrong baby" Taehyung asks squatting down to match Mina height and take her hand in his. Taehyung was expecting her to jump into his arm like she always do everytime she sees him.

After the implantation at the hospital, he went home feeling happy and he could swear it feel like he was glowing and radiating in pure happiness. He took a short nap covering his tummy protectively, he woke up after an hour and made snacks for the jimin's kids knowing it is almost time for yoongi to pick them from school and drop them at his place.

He was sitting at the front porch waiting for Yoongi's car to drive in.

Yoonmin jump out of the car immediately the car stop, his school uniform looking dirty, his hair ruffled and messy, two of his buttons are lost and his lunch bag was missing.

"The last person to get to the living room is a rotten eggs" Yoonmin yells and dash past Taehyung not forgetting to give him a wave and his crescent smile similar to jimin's smile before running indoor.

"Immature" Jay said disdainful and rolled his eyes at his younger brother behavior. He stood besides the car fixing his tie and moves towards Taehyung.

"uncle Tae" he greets with a faint monotone voice

"How was school cupcake" Taehyung beams brightly squeezing Jay cute bread cheeks. Jay has Yoongi's features and bread cheeks that you just want to bite and never let go.

"The same as yesterday and the day before"

"Sometimes you forget you are just 8, Well the cookies is on the shelf and make sure yoonmin doesn't touch any of the cookies unless he has showered and put his uniform in the washing machine"

Jay nods his head at Taehyung's instructions and walks indoor. Immediately he walk in, his loud voice scolding yoonmin who has already eaten half of the cookies was heard.

Taehyung was waiting for his princess to grace him with her presence, his smile dims watching Mina takes slow steps towards him and not a smile on her face. She was dragging her lunch bag behind her and her shoulder slumped down in sadness.