Chapter 83

Time skips, around 3 pm, at Jungkook's college

Jungkook and Eunwoo stepped out of college to go to some cafe and relax for a bit before Jungkook's basketball practice starts. They were talking to each other while walking out of the college. Eunwoo asked, "So, if your hyung gets to know something wrong about him, then will you really leave Junho?"

"Umm, if he is not a right person then definitely I will leave him", said Jungkook. Eunwoo smiled internally after listening to him. "But I am sure nothing like this will happen", said Jungkook. Eunwoo just hummed.

They were on their way to the cafe and then they saw Junho walking towards them. Junho waved at Jungkook. He came closer to him and hugged him and spoke, "Are you fine Kookie? Yesterday your hyung was so angry. I was really worried for you." Jungkook pulled himself out of the hug and said, "I am fine." "Okay then, come with me", said Junho and he started dragging Jungkook with him. Eunwoo clenched his fist and mumbled, "Jerk!"

Jungkook stopped and pulled his wrist out of Junho's grip and said, "Umm, Junho... actually... actually I can't come with you." Junho frowned and said, "Why?" Jungkook said, "I can't tell you that. But I can't meet you from now on."

"Why Kookie, what happened? Did I do something wrong? Are you upset with me because I lied to you earlier about me working in a bar?", said Junho. "No no... its nothing like that", said Jungkook. "Then, what happened?", asked Junho. "I can't tell you everything but its just that.... my hyung don't want me to meet you for some days... just some days", said Jungkook.

For a few seconds Junho didn't spoke anything, just looked down. Then slowly he lifted his head and looked at Jungkook with teary eyes and spoke in a low voice, "You broke your promise Kookie. You promised me yesterday that we will fight for us and we will not let anyone apart us and now today, you are telling me that your hyung told you not to meet me and you agreed this easily. How could you Jungkook?"

Jungkook shook his head and stepped closer to Junho and hold his hands gently and said, "No hyung... you are getting me wrong. I literally fought for you with my hyung yesterday. I really did. But I need to listen to him too. You and my brothers, you all are my family. I love you all alot. Trust me hyung." Eunwoo's heart broke once again after listening to Jungkook.

Junho jerked his hands away and said, "No you don't love me and my feelings are nothing for you. I can never be your priority. Go and listen to your hyungs. I am leaving." Junho turned around and started leaving from there but Jungkook back hugged him tightly and spoke, "Please hyung... don't leave like this... please trust me... I swear you are my everything....."

Junho wiggled in his hold and thought in his mind, "Ahhhh! Is he planning to break my bones? Stupid person." Junho came out of his hold and turned around and faced Jungkook and said, "Do you really love me?" Jungkook nodded his head, having tears in his eyes and said, "I do... I really do. Please trust me and don't leave me like this."

Junho hugged Jungkook and said, "I am not leaving you. I am here only. But don't say such things again that you will not meet me." Jungkook came out of the hug and held Junho's hands and spoke, "Please trust me Junho... I really loves you. Just give me five days... after that we can meet. Please, I request you please." Junho caressed his cheeks and spoke, "Okay, I can do anything for you. I will do as you say." Jungkook smiled and said softly, "Thank you."

Junho smiled and said, "Its fine... but can't we even talk on mobile phone?" Jungkook said, "We can". Junho smiled and pecked Jungkook's cheeks and said, "Okay, as you say. I trust you Kookie. Trust me too." "I trust you Junho..... hyung", said Jungkook.

Then Jungkook spoke, "Okay, I am going for my basketball practice now." Junho said, "Hmm, okay, bye." Jungkook left his hands and turned around and start leaving from there with Eunwoo. He heard Junho saying, "Kookie, we will meet again soon." Jungkook looked behind and smiled at Junho and said, "Ya, sure. We will meet soon." Junho nodded. Jungkook and Eunwoo left. Eunwoo in his mind, "I need to tell everything to Yoongi hyung."