chapter 7- halloween party

TIME SKIP TO HALLOWEEN!

ALEXANDERS POV

Today was halloween and tonight there was gonna be a massive party. Me and maddy are going as angel and devil. I was very excited since i loved halloween. I loved fall. Always been comforting to me.

Me and maddy get back from school and i hop in the shower before getting ready for the party.

Me and ash started getting really close and he really started warming up to me. We met before school and he walked me home after school. I kinda liked him but i never showed it incase it ruined our friendship. I just didnt think he felt the same so i kept it to myself.

I get in the shower and turn it up really hot and play some music to sooth it. I played streets by doja cat. (Play it if u want too irl) i sing in the shower to my music while applying shampoo to my hair. I scrub it in my hair while singing at the top of my lungs. I heard maddy singing it too which made me giggle on the inside. The next song came on and it was Escapism by raye. I turned it up full volume while washing out my shampoo and adding some conditioner. I left it in and washed my body. I rinsed everything out and turned the shower and music off. I wrap my towel around my body and get out the bathroom.

I see maddy and she is doing her makeup since she had already been in the shower before me. I starting blow drying my hair and maddy getting my outfit for me. My auntie walked in the room.

Sonia- "girls, are u ready for tonight? Dont get too drunk please!"

We nod and she walks back out.

I finish blow drying my hair and start to straighten it. My hair was pretty long and it normally take 30 minutes to straighten it. Tonight was gonna be a blast. I am gonna forget about my problems and dance the night away.

I finish my hair and maddy starts doing hers while i start my makeup. I decided to do a more natural but not at the same time since my outfit was gonna show off my whole body mostly anyways and that is what everyone is gonna see.

After like 1 hour 30 minutes of makeup me and maddy were mostly finished and now all we had to do was our outfits. I was wearing a black verson of her white outfit. We were gonna look amazing i knew it.

We finished getting ready and took a quick selfie to post on insta tomorrow after the party ofc.

We looked at eachother and we knew we looked good

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We looked at eachother and we knew we looked good. Maddy was an angel and looked like one. I was the devil since i can be more evil than her. It was a perfect combo. We matched eachothers energy. And that was what made us close.

We whent downstairs and sonia was shocked. Baffled.

Sonia- "you bébés look hot as! Now be careful and dont get too drunk please love u"

She hugs us and we get into the car. We drive off and we sing our hearts out before we even get to the party. We laugh our heads off and i just felt amazing for once. Like really good. I am so glad i moved here.

We made it to the house the party was at and u could hear music from the outside. It was blasting and i loved it. We walk in and i could already sense alcohol,weed and sweat. I normally dont like the smell but it was comforting right now. Time to get absolutely wasted.

Maddy- "im gonna get us drinks, go find the girls!"

I nod and go to find bb,kat,lexi,rue or cassie.

I find lexi and i run up to her and hug her. She hugged me back and she looked amazing. She was bob ross. I knew who he was because of lexi and i know she didnt choose a hot like anything but i think she looked good for real.

Alex- "hey love, u look amazing like bob ross!"

Lexi- "thanks lexa, people think im dumb for wearing it but its whatever. You look hot as fuck tonight"

Alex- "thank u gorgeous, can u help me find maddy she is getting me a drink"

She grabs my hand and we try to find maddy threw the croud. We found her and she was in the kitchen getting drinks.

We went up to her and she past us shots. We took a couple then i went to the dance floor. Mine and maddys song came on and she saw me on the dance floor so we danced the night away. Swaying our hips and twerking our assed off. It felt good to just get away from reality and have fun.

After the song finished i whent to go get a drink. I got a bottle of straight vidka and downed it. The burning sensation in my mouth hurt but felt so fucking good. I loved it. I grabbed more and more and now i was very very drunk. I couldnt see properly. I needed the toilet so whent up the stairs to find it. I whent to turn the handle and i kept banging on the door. I heard nate. He was here? Fuck.

Nate- "just a second"

Alex- "hurry the fuck up nate i have too pee"

Nate- "alex?"

Alex- "HURRY UP"

i heard another voice. CASSIE. they were fucking in there. Oh my god. Maddy is gonna fucking flip is she finds out. I cant tell her that. Fuck.

I heard nate flush the toilet and walk out unbothered.

I go in and look around. I saw cassie in the bathtub but i didnt say anything. I just take the piss. There was no toiler roll, fucking bastard. So i used the hand towel that was there. I threw it in the tub and walked away flushing the toilet. I giggled at myself and tried to walk back down the stairs. My leg goes numb and i fall down the stairs. Everyone looked at me and i just started laughing my head off.

Ash- "fucking hell al are u alright?"

Alex- "ye!h yahh im good"

Ash- "how drunk are you?"

Alex- "im not drunk how dare u acuse me!?

Ash- "ma cmon u need to get up lets go"

Alex- "kiss me"

I get up and smash my lips into ash's, he just kisses back and i put my hands around his neck. I stop because i didnt feel very good.

Alex- "hey pretty boy, i wanna go home"

Ash- "wheres maddy?"

He puts me over my shoulders and i just start giggling and holding onto him very hard so i didnt fall. He finds maddy and they put me in the car. The last thing i heard was maddy saying thank you to ash and ash kissing my temple. I fell asleep after that.

ALEX KISSED ASH?! OH MY GOD GUYS-
HOW U GUYS LIKING THE BOOK?
LOVE U ALL XX