Tsaheylu

Aonung opened his eyes and looked at you in the eyes "Y/n" You looked at him and smiled "Yes?" "I love you and you know that. Ever since I saw you I couldn't take my eyes of you. I want to be with you forever Ma'Y/n" You smiled brightly and put your forehead to his "I do to Aonung" Aonung picked you up and started kissing you passionately. You put your arms around his neck and kissed back as he felt you smiling. "I love you so much" Aonung said pulling back but went back to kissing you. Aonung sat down with you in his lap and reached for his queue as you did the same.  Aonung looked at you lovingly "Are you sure you're ready for this?" Aonung asked making sure he didn't do something you didn't want yet "Yes I'm ready" You smiled. Aonung pulled you in closer by the waist and brought his queue closer to yours.

Finally you made tsaheylu.

You and Aonung felt the connection and gasped as you both made tsaheylu. You both closed your eyes taking in the feeling of being together. And now you were mated forever. Aonung opened his eyes and kissed you passionately pulling you into his embrace.

After some kisses here and there you both cuddled into each other keeping one another warm. You both talked for hours after you mated and still the queues are connected "I still can't believe we're going to have children" You smiled brightly at him "Yes what I saw was 1 boy and 1 girl. We also had one on the way" Aonung hugged you very tightly and both of you continued talking.

"We probably should head back" You said because you were supposed to be resting but technically you are resting. You're not walking so you're fine. "Yeah we should. Here let me pick you up" You hold up your hand telling him to stop "Wait. I'll try to walk. I feel a lot better now" Aonung had worries in his eyes. He didn't want you to be hurt "I'll be fine. You can be support" You giggled and tried to stand up. It was going good so far so you could go a couple steps limping. Aonung was ready you catch you in case you fell "I think I can walk now...somewhat" You smiled "Okay, let's go back" Aonung took your hand saying you were going to ride on his ilu with him.

You both got back to the village and what do you know Ronal came up with and so did your parents. You sighed and looked down as you were limping your way to them and Aonung was still very close to you making sure you didn't fall. "Yes yes I know I wasn't supposed to leave but Kiri told you guys I was gone at least" You said before anyone could scold you "Y/n you know your no-" You cut Jake off "Yes sir I know" You gave a little attitude. "Sorry" You looked at him. I looked to Aonung asking him if we should tell them that we've mated and he nodded yes "We have something to tell you" You said to yours and Aonungs parents and before them could as anything you announced it "Me and Aonung are mated" Everyone was in shock "What. You're too young to mate right now Y/n" Jake said "What about you and mom. You were mated before ewya" Jake took a step back knowing you were right "Plus I'm turning 18 soon" You held Aonungs hand squeezing it "I'm also turning 18 soon too" Aonung said looking towards his parents. Ronal rubbed her temples "You both could've at least waited until you were 18" Ronal sighed. Me and Aonung looked at each other in shock at how Ronal didn't yell at you both. "We will announce it after your birthdays" Tonowari said "When is your birthday Y/n?" Ronal asked "It's 2 months from now" I told them and I soon figured out Aonungs was in a month. "Okay we will tell the village a week after your birthday Y/n" I smiled and hugged Aonung.

It was now dark and everyone went home. You were sitting around the fire with your family in your pod "You're mated!?" Loak yelled out in shock and the rest of your siblings in shock too "Yes me and Aonung are" "You're still young" Kiri said with worry. You agreed and told them you love Aonung very much and he makes you feel happy. He was the one you wanted. No one else. "The Olo'eyktan said we would announce it a week after my birthday" You smiled happily and continued talking with your family until everyone felt tired.
————————————————————
(Chapter not edited)
A/n
Sorry everyone for the short short chapter.
Been really busy and stressed. The story will also come to an end soon but thank you for reading this😊