You've Arrived

The Sullys finally arrived and they all heard a horn signaling they had guests. They all landed and got off there ikrans. Jake walked up while these teal Navi's circled around Y/n and her family. Y/n was behind her 2 brothers Loak and Neteyam as she was a little intimidated from the Navi's surrounding her.

Everyone was staring at something or rather someone. As Y/n looked she saw a beautiful girl walk up from the water and in the corner of your eye you saw Loak staring right at her "Hey" Loak tried to sound cool. Y/n and Neteyam looked at each other with a smirk and they both giggled while Lo'ak rolled his eyes.

She also saw 2 boys coming up to her and her brothers. One was taller than the other. She looked at the taller one and found that he was already looking at her.
Y/n's heart skipped a beat when she saw him. He was handsome and cute, thinking to herself.

Aonung POV

Me and Rotxo were hunting until we heard the horn blow and walked to the crowd surrounding a family of 7. As I walked through the crowd I laid my eyes on this girl that was behind 2 dark blue boys. She was so beautiful but I got shocked at what I was thinking. I've never thought of any girl this way. I spotted her eyes looking at me and my heart was beating fast.

Y/n POV

The tall boy had a smirk while he and his friend walked behind us 3. "What is that, a baby tail?" the shorter one said with a smile. The taller one tried to grab my tail but I whacked him and had a smirk looking back.

————Mini Time skip

The chief Tonowari, had announced that the Sullys will be staying "We will treat them as our own. They are like babies so please teach them our ways so they don't feel useless" Tonowari said as he looked at your father. "My son Aonung and daughter Tsireya will be teaching your kids" So his name is Aonung Y/n thought in her head. "But father why do I-" Aonung got cut off. "It has been decided." Tonowari said, looking straight into Aonungs eyes. He grunted not ever wanted to go against his father. Instead of helping the Sullys like what his sister is doing right now he left, along with his friend.