Tulkun

Today is a beautiful day, it's sunny, bright and warm unlike yesterday. It's also the day where the Tulkuns arrive.

Everyone was awake but you. It's been too long since you've seen you've seen your spirit sister, you missed her so much and couldn't wait to tell her everything.

You were now awake for Kiri telling you to wake up and eat before mornings over "Y/n wake up" You groaned and turned away from her "Come on, Mom told my to wake you up before mornings over" She shook you awake and you sat up rubbing your eyes "Yeah yeah, be there in a minute" You waved your hand telling Kiri to leave. After she left you got ready and left your room to eat "I'm here" You said tiredly while sitting down next to Neteyam and your mom. Neytiri passed you food for you to eat while you were talking to Neteyam "Oh thank you mom" Neytiri nodded and smiled handing food to others.  You continued to eat and talk with your family until you all heard a horn blow "What was that?" Jake said "What's happening?" Neteyam followed and all of you went out to see what was happening expected for Kiri "Everybody! The Tulkuns have returned! Our brothers and sisters have returned!" Tsireya waved her hands telling everyone the tulkuns are back. 

Loak, Neteyam and your parents left to see what was happening. Tuk went back inside to get Kiri "Kiri come! Look!" She grabbed onto Kiri's hand and started to drag her out "What Tuk I don't wanna go. What is it." Kiri was now outside standing next to you and her eyes widening "Wow" Kiri Smiled at the view of the Metkayina and the Tulkuns bonding, having fun in each others presences "Y/n!" You three looked down at the water to see Aonung holding his hand out to you "Come on, I'll show you my spirit brother" You took his hand and he helped you get onto the ilu while Kiri and Tuk went along joining everyone. You held on to Aonung feeling his excitement. He has been waiting for this day, for the Tulkuns return. He sped through everyone almost flinging you off. You guys finally stopped and got to Aonungs spirit brother. He got off the ilu and moved to the Tulkun "Brother I see you" he signed "I see you too. How have you been?" The tulkun responded making noise. You raise a brow not understanding but trying to make out what Aonung was signing. He then turned around and motioned his hand for you to come closer "This is my spirit brother, Loran. Brother this is Y/n, my girlfriend" Aonung smiled and looked to you and the tulkun "Hello" You signed to the tulkun feeling shy. The tulkun answered back with you not knowing what he said. "No flirting with her" Aonung said to Loran making you wanna know what the tulkun had said to you "What did he say" "He said your different, you're not metkayina. Even though you aren't metkayina you are very beautiful" You smiled and thanked the tulkun returning the compliment. You let Aonung and his spirit brother talk while you watched as he did so also watching other na'vis talking to the tulkuns. You embraced the view of everyone happy and the beautiful creatures. 

As you were looking around you spotted Loak with Tsireya and her spirit sister. She was introducing Loak to her. You smiled at the scene knowing how Loak has feelings for her. You also saw Kiri, Tuk and Rotxo with his spirit brother. It was so nice that they were so accepting and making you and your family feel accepted. Little did you know Ronal was looking at you with her soul sister. She was telling her soul sister what she should do with you and Aonung wondering if its the right choice. Her soul sister thinks it's risky but knew that love is love just like how Ronal and Tonowari loved each other. Soon they got their attention off of you and Aonung and continued to talk about their babies and life while they were away from each other.

Aonung suddenly took your hand "Lets go on a ride" He led you to Lorans fin "Hold here and hold tight" You held onto the fin and Aonung told Loran to start swimming. It started off slow but got faster as you got used to it. You smiled in happiness feeling the cool water on your skin. Aonung looked at you enjoying the moment. 

The tulkun resurfaced again to let you off "That was amazing!" You jumped up on the tulkun and Aonung sat beside you. The tulkun could see how happy Aonung was when he was with you so he didn't bother "I'm glad you liked it" 

You and Aonung continued to talk to each other and to Loran but you figured it was time to let them be and have time for themselves. Your family also decided that they should leave them alone for now so they all came back. Jake and Neytiri went back to the pod making food and enjoying time while you and your siblings looked at the reef people and tulkuns from a far "Its so beautiful" Kiri said still looking out into the ocean "I agree. It's so touching and the tulkuns are beautiful" Lo'ak nodded and got up "I'm gonna go do something guys, I'll be back before dinner" He was going to see Payakan. Seeing everyone with their spirit sisters and brothers he missed Payakan.  You all looked at him questioning where he was going but didn't think much of it. Kiri and Tuk were doing something else while your just stuck there in thought until you've decided to go back to the pod. "I'm going to go back to the pod" They nodded and got back to whatever they were doing. 

When you were walking back and it was raining. Everybody went back to the village but not everyone. Some still stayed out with their spirit brothers/sisters and your siblings along with Tsireya and Rotxo got shelter still wanting to hangout with each other.  Aonung came up to you and walked you home holding your hand "Today was fun" You said now holding onto his arm "It was I'm so happy my spirit brother's back" 

You both talked and walked slowly until you got near your pod. You stopped in your tracks and let go of Aonungs arm "You can let me off here. I don't want you in the rain for any longer" He understood but still tried to take you all the way home "Come on a little rain won't hurt" You kissed him as he pulled you in closer but soon you pulled away "Bye Aonung, I'll see you tomorrow" You walked away with a sad Aonung behind you. He admired you walking off but also left going back to his pod. As you were getting closer to yours and you Tonowari at the front of your pod looking out into the sea with your parents behind him. You got curious "What are they talking about?" You thought to yourself.