Chapter-7: Unboxing Mysteries!

Alina's pov
Oh, Almer! You Don't have any idea. What does your 'Sweet dreams' make me feel?! It gives me a jittery feeling in the pit of my stomach! I'm clueless why...🙈🤪🤔

Early in the morning, whilst I finished praying fajr and went out of my room to check out the scenery here...as it was between mountains. when I just peeked my head out into the patio the cool wind hit my face, and I couldn't help stepping in.
(Pic above⬆️)
As soon as I did that I heard voices coming into the living room. When they came closer, recognized those voices to be Sahil and Almer's. It seemed like Almer was leaving. I forgot the breathtaking scene in front of me and rushed towards them to bid him goodbye!

'Assalamualaikum, Alu!'- said Sahil as soon as he saw me.

'Walaikumussalam, Sahi Bro' - I said and gave him a side hug after which he ruffles my hair with sisterly love on top of my shawl, which I had carelessly wrapped around my head and body.

'Assalamualaikum, Alina! You're up this early?!' - Almer says looking at his watch.

'Walaikumussalam, Almer! I woke up for fajr, so thought of taking a stroll out in this heaven-like place.' -I said exaggerating 'heaven-like' and spread my hands in the air to show the enthusiasm in me!

'Oh, I thought you miss your fajr just like women nowadays!'

'NAH! That doesn't happen in our tribe, dude. I thought you knew we are practicing Muslims!'- Sahil says.

'Your tribe it may happen, her tribe it may not!'- Almer says eyeing me.

'Excuse me! You seem to be separating our tribes, when it's one whole!'- I answer him giving the same pointed look he was giving me.

'Yeah, you seem to be dividing us, Mr.Almer Zebas...Now get going already! Otherwise, you will see her 'chudail' side which you do not want to see. I guarantee you that.'- Sahil says entangling my whole arm in his and then giving a wink at his remark and chuckled it off.

'Oh sorry! My bad, I forgot you both belong to the same clan! Huh?! Hahaha. Yeah, guys. I'm running late for the meeting. See you next time. Allahafiz!'- Almer says and then hurries towards his car waving at us.

I waved back and smiled. While removing his car from the driveway, he sees me and smiles back.

'So, Aluuu! let's go now or in the morning?' -Sahil asks.

'Let's sleep for a bit and then go. I have this wish to stroll in here for now.'-I say.

'Ok, then. I'll let you have your wish! I'm damn sleepy'- he says yawning.

'Ok, Sweet dreams! I thought you slept early yesterday.'

'No, not that early, Was on call actually till 12:30 so slept at 12:45 of midnight! Ma'as Salamah!'- he said and turned to go.

'Ahh. absolutely not that early. See you, then. Ma'as Salamah'- I give a sarcastic remark with a smirk and head out for a walk.
On returning I felt fresh and tired both at the same time! 😆 lol. So I dozed off to sleep.
At 8:30 in the morning, my eyes fluttered open to find my alarm probably ringing for a long time.
And I guessed it right when I looked at the time. Hurriedly freshened up in the washroom doing my necessities and rushed out of the room only to find the brothers and one's progeny sitting on the dining table munching on their breakfast.

Upon seeing me, Sohail motioned me to come and eat. I rubbed my eyes out of sleep and went hesitatingly to sit after washing my hands. Sahil says;

'Aluu! Relax. We both are late. And when you are late with me, there are exemptions for you. Now, at least this much partiality is not bad, right?!'- he showed his ring finger stuck to his thumb. 🤏