𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

Javons POV
5 Days Earlier
"Where were you" My sister asked as i walked through the doors.
"Out, why" I said walking up to my room.
"Well your fucking crazy ex came round" My sister said chasing after me.
"Summer?"
"Yes Javon" My sister said rolling her eyes at me.
"Are you fucking kidding me, what did she say?" I said sitting on my bed.
"She's moving back Javon" My sister said sitting down next to me.
"Oh fuck no" I said standing up from the bed making my way to the door.
Me and Summer have a bad history. She was crazy. We dated for around a month because i really couldn't handle her but she started stalking me after the breakup until she had to move to New York. Through the whole relationship she would constantly manipulate me to thinking i was the bad one in the relationship when she was the one cheating on me, telling me what to do and what not to do and if she caught any girl looking at me she would straight up start a fight.
____________________________________

Javons POV
"Lily i need to tell you something" I said stroking her hair with her head laying on my chest.
"Seriously, we were doing so good" She said covering her ears.
"I'm serious Lily" I said removing her hands off her ears holding them tightly.
"Okay" She said looking up at me.
"So there's this girl, called summer and well she's my ex, anyway she's moving back to atlanta and i just wanted to tell you to let you know" I said stroking her fingers.
"It's fine" The girl said immediately putting her head back in my chest and drifting off again.
"What thats it" I said. I was confused. I thought she would be mad but i guess not.
"Yep" Lily said giving me a quick peck on the lips.
"Where you going" I said as Lily was walking away from me.
"I don't know" She said running away pulling my hand along with her but when i caught up to her i picked her up and started running into the ocean.

_____________________________________
Lilys POV
Me and Javon were walking back to his place. Hand in hand.
Javon opened the door to his house and my family was already there in the living room along side with his. They were watching a movie together so me and javon just snuck upstairs so we wouldn't disturb them.
As soon as he closed the door he picked me up and was spinning me round until he threw me on his bed.
He walked over to his wardrobe and gave me something to wear while he goes in the bathroom to get ready.
Javon walked out the bathroom and came over to the bed piling on top of me.
"I missed you like a lot" He said giving me a kiss on my forehead but i was already asleep so i didn't notice.
_____________________________________
Javons POV
When i noticed Lily was asleep i went downstairs into the living room sitting down with my family and Lilys family.
"Why are you smiling" Jayla said to me with a smirk. "And when did you get home" She quickly said as she didn't hear me come into the house with Lily.
"Um like 30minutes ago, Lilys sleeping so i came downstairs" I said and everyone quickly turned the heads at me. "Do i have something on my face" I said feeling my face since they were all just staring at me with a wide expression.
"Lilys here?" Jaden said and then i remembered i told everyone.
"Oh yeah sorry" I said tucking into the sheets.
"Are you two like back together?" Jayla said looking at me.
"I mean we never broke up but yeah" I said standing up to go towards the kitchen.
"You know what i mean Javon" Jayla said following me.
"Well yeah we are" I said grabbing the doritos and started walking back to the sofa.
_____________________________________
I was the only one still up after the movie so i removed emory's head off my lap and went upstairs to Lily. I walked in and i saw her scrolling through her phone on the bed.
"Your awake" I said walking in taking a seat beside her.
"Yeah, barely" The girl said putting her phone aside. She stood up and went into her drawer to collect her stuff.
"Im surprised you still kept this" She said looking down at the drawer.
"I knew i would find my way back to you" I replied getting inside the bed plugging my phone in and setting it down on the bedside table.
_____________________________________
Lilys POV
"Morning guys" I said walking into the kitchen to see everyone eating their breakfast.
"Hey sweetie, good to have you back" Jessica said giving me a hug.
"LILYY!" Daelo came over to me and jumped on me.
"Hey kid" I said picking him up and doing our little handshake.
"Hey jess where's my dad and em?" I said as i remembered javon telling me they fell asleep last night during the movie.
"There already home, emory had dance"
I nodded in response while jayla walks into the room. I put daelo down and hug her.
"Is javon still asleep?" Jayla asks me rolling her eyes.
"Guess" I said laughing and grabbing the bowl of cereal.
"Lily can you wake him up for me we're all going out today after emory's dance?" Jessica said to me grabbing the cereal out of my hands and making my breakfast for me.
"Okay" I said walking to javons room but there was a knock on the front door and i answered it. It was a teddy bear with a note saying...
Im sorry
- Javon
I grabbed the teddy bear and walked to javons room placing it down on top of the wardrobe.
"Hey javon, wake up" I said gently shaking him as he groans pulling the sheets over his head.
_____________________________________
Javons POV
After Lily woke me up she went to her house to collect her stuff. I stood up and went to walk to my wardrobe until i see a bear on top of it.
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀
I grabbed it and i saw a note saying that i sent it to Lily.
"What, that's weird i didn't send this" I mumbled looking at the note.
______________________________________
A/N : HIYA
BTW I WAS NEVER GONNA MAKE JAVON CHEAT CAUSE I WOULD JUST HATE HIM FOR THE REST OF THE STORY SO YEAH :)