𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸

Javons POV
Jaden and Jayla had now left and i was sitting with Mr. Davis talking about a new schedule and my upcoming boxing match. My dad said i was staying the night and if i had to admit i was nervous, like really nervous. I mean i really like Lily and i don't even know how that's possible because i haven't even properly spoken to her but i still have these uncontrollable feelings for her.

It was now around 10pm and at this point it was just my dad and kev talking while i was sitting on the lounger scrolling through my phone.
"Hey Javon, why don't you go up to Lily, she's probably on the rooftop." Mr. Davis had said to me.
"Okay, bye." I said to my dad and kev walking away.
_____________________________________
Lilys POV
I was sitting down with my legs dangling of the rooftop looking at the view in front of me. I did this a lot, it's a place i like to escape from reality and just evaluate. I would bring blankets and just sit here looking at the lights or pointing out different stars that caught my eye.

"Hi, mind if i join" A boy says creeping behind me looking over at the view.
"Uh-yeah" I mumbled.
He sat beside me looking at me. I felt it. I felt him staring at me.
"Nice roof" The brunette teen had said breaking the silence. I slightly laughed in response turning my head looking at him.

𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮.
𝗘𝗬𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗧!

"Did you do this" Javon says breaking the eye contact while pointing down at the engraved initials on the side of the roof.
"Yeah"
"Who's KD?" He says pointing down at the initials beside mine.
"my-my mum" i muttered.
Me and my mum 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 very close.
"Katie, her name was Katie" I replied giving him a soft smile.
_____________________________________
Javons POV
"Katie, her name was katie" Lily said giving me a soft smile. But i could see she was hiding her pain.
'𝘄𝗮𝘀'
Was all i thought.
𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁
Me and Lily kind of just sat there looking up at the sky. It was silent, but it wasn't an awkward silent, it was a nice silent. I was holding her with my side to keep her warm even though she had a blanket around her, her head rested on my lap having her full concentration towards the night sky.
She took my hand and pointed at two of the stars.

"Miss Evangeline" she said

"There's a star called Evangeline?" i questioned back looking down at her noticing all of her features that made me lov- i mean like her.
"No, It's in a disney movie" She chuckles back at my response.
𝗚𝗼𝗱 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵.
"Your laughs cute"
She blushes at that comment but before she could say anything i took her hand and got my phone out playing 'Ma belle Evangline'

"Your laughs cute" She blushes at that comment but before she could say anything i took her hand and got my phone out playing 'Ma belle Evangline'

"You knew it" Lily said is looking up into my eyes.
"Yes, now will you take this dance." i said spinning her round.
"Okay, my prince" She said curtsying.
𝗚𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲.
As the song played i had my hands against her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck. We slow danced to the song as i pulled her in looking at her than the star.
"Make a wish" I said looking back at her.
"Done, now you" Lily replies.
I made my wish and faced back to twiriling Lily her around on the spot.
My wish was to be 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 her.
I took a glance at her and ran my hands down the side of her face meeting her chin.
"Lily, can i kiss you" I said lifting her chin up so her eyes can meet mine. But before she answered she crashed her lips onto mine.
Her lips were soft. I could feel her breath beneath my nose, my fingers making my way through her hair as we breathed each other in.

As we broke the kiss i looked up into her eyes and brought her into my chest kissing her forehead and we just stayed there swaying back and forth as the night goes on.
"Hey Lil, i like you" i say gently lifting her head of my chest but she was asleep. I carried her into her room laying her on the bed while i go get her stuff from the balcony.
When i walked back in i saw her tossing herself up around the bed waking up.
"Jav?" She says in her sleepy voice.
"Hey, yeah it's just me" i say walking towards her tucking her into bed kissing her temple.
"Wait" Lily says before i leave the room. I turn around to see her get out of bed coming towards me. She digs her head into my chest and looks up at me.
"What are you doing tomorrow?" Lily says while making herself more comfortable.
"I'm going to the gym" I say. I would rather spend my time with her but i've got a fight in around 3 weeks so i need to prepare.
"Okay, we'll your staying the night aren't you?, so i'll see you in the morning?" The girl says looking up at me.
"Of course, now go to bed your tired" I say picking her up and tucking her into bed.
"Goodnight princess" I say with a smirk leaving her room.
_____________________________________
Lilys POV
"Goodnight princess" He says leaving with a smirk. I got instant butterflies and tugged on my duvet squealing of excitement. Tonight just made by day better, it was amazing. I still don't know how it happened but it makes me feel fucking great.
_____________________________________
A/N: OMFG I LITERALLY CRYED WRITTING THIS! AHHHH