𝑆𝐼𝑋

Lilys POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. AT 6AM!

I decided to wake up early today because javon was going to the gym at 10:30 and i wanted to spend atleast an hour with him before he left. So what did i do, set an alarm for 6am to get ready by having a long spa morning.
"Ahhhhhh" i softly whined reaching over to my side to turn my alarm off. I got up, made my bed and went into the bathroom turning on the shower.
As i stepped out of the shower i put on a plain white top that sits tightly on my waist paired with grey loose shorts and headed to the bathroom touching up my appearance. At this point it was already 8:00 and i had just finished getting ready so i grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to be greeted with my father.
"Hey sweetie" He said.
"Hey dad, what cereal have we got?" i asked.
"Um i don't think we have any, i can pop down to the shop and get some if you want?" He asked.
"No i will go don't worry, kind of want to get a walk anyway." I said grabbing my jumper, headphones and shoes.
"Okay, but can you wake your sister up and take you with her." My dad said calling for my attention as i was leaving.
I walked back in and left my stuff on the side of the counter running up to ems room.
"Hey em, wake up" i said gently shaking my sister.
When emory woke up and got ready we walked downstairs to see javon. She ran up to him and hugged him tight.
"JAVONNNN" emory said and javon picked her pretending she was an aeroplane. I was getting my stuff of the counter and i walked up to him taking emory of him, blushing at the fact he bonds so well with my sister.
"Hey, we're you guys going" Javon said just as me and emory were leaving.
"The shops, gonna get cereal. Wanna come?" i asked the brunette.
"Yeah why not, let me just get my shoes" He said walking off. I still had emory on my side and she started to lean her head on my shoulder whispering something in my ear.
"Your red" she says looking up at my face. "Your blushing" she quickly said after.
_____________________________________
Javons POV
As i came back downstairs with my shoes i grapped my phone of the side of the island and walked towards the door.
"Hey em, wanna take your new bike" Lil had said pulling emory off her side.
"yes please" the younger sister had said jumping up and down.
"Okay, come on" Lily had said pulling her sisters hand to the back garden.

Now Emory was riding down the street and me and Lily were following far behind keeping an eye out. Our pinky's were locked and we were occasionally glancing over at each other.
𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆
I watching her walk along the pavement with her dark brown hair that sat just under her chest with slight curls at the tips. I noticed every single freckle, every single eyelash. Her touch is so calming. Her fingers are only slightly touching my palm but i'm getting thoughts rushing through my body on how perfect this girl is.

 Her fingers are only slightly touching my palm but i'm getting thoughts rushing through my body on how perfect this girl is

I was too distracted on Lily to see Emory nearly coming out of the distance and how far away she is from us. Lily was looking down at her feet so i put my finger under her chin and smirked before i picked her up over my shoulder chasing after emory.
"Javon, put me down!!" Lily said screaming hitting my back to let her down.
As i removed her off my shoulder i still kept her on me, her legs round my waist and i gave her a peck before letting her down.
_____________________________________
Lily's POV
"Javon, put me down" i yelled slapping his back to put me down. After probably giving him many bruises he grabbed my thighs and moved them down to his waist giving me a quick peck before lowering me back down.
𝘄𝗼𝘄

When we arrived to the shop i locked up emory's bike and picked out a trolley while javon was giving emory a piggy back ride. I pulled her off him and placed her into the trolley so that she wouldn't run around the shop causing trouble. We were walking along the isles and i felt two hands on my waist sneaking up behind me.
"I'm gonna miss you" He said whispering in my ear before looking at the time seeing it was 10:00 and he had to get back. I looked back over my shoulder giving him a kiss before he left.
I don't know what mine and javons relationship was. I don't know if he actually likes me or he just wanted to kiss me that night and is just carrying on.
I don't know why i'm practically falling for this boy considering i only really talked to him for the first time yesterday.
I looked towards em to see her looking at the mother's day cards. I came up to her and told her that we can go visit mum on her anniversary.
We haven't been to my mums grave since we moved 2 years ago. My family never really talked about her since it was very depressing for all of us.
"Pinky promise" she says holding out her pinky finger.
"Pinky promise" i repeated, attaching my finger to hers.
_____________________________________
A/N : hi sorry i'm not great with the updates i'm trying to write them as soon as possible xx