¤EPILOGUE¤

Epilogue

   I sat in front of Mom's office at the Lacoste Company. I received a call that Mom wanted to talk to me and said it was important so I went. now Mom is in front of me, looking at me evilly, and I don't care why she's mad at me.

"What?" I asked irritated.

"Zeijan! your dad called, he wants you to live at the Hacienda for a while to help dale with the farm work"

"What the Fvck!?"

"Wave Zeijan Raffael!"

why should I help Dale when he can do it by himself and he wants to be a farmer, the fuck? then they will sympathize with me, useless.

"Whatever" I coldly uttured.

I left mom's office and slammed the door shut, it's rude if it's rude who cares?. all I want is to have fun at the bar with Cliff and hold a weapon. damn i'm bored.

but I remembered something that was left at the Hacienda and that was my car key. Damn! Hindi ko na balak pang bumalik duon.

in the day I decided to stop by the Hacienda to get the key I needed. when I went there there were no people,

But A woman at the table caught my attention.

her hair is long, and the ends of the hair are wavy. its eyes are brown, its nose is also pointed. I stopped looking at her lips, it was naturally red. that can temp me, fvck may tumataas sakin. Sumasakit ang ulo ko sa babaeng ito!

from the moment I saw her, I knew her  name that time. Muriel Morales. I tried to find her name on social media but cannot find it. What's wrong? Hindi ba mahilig mag facebook ang babaeng ito?

Nagsimula akong mainis, lalo na't hindi ko alam ang katauhan niya. I have trust issues so they can't blame me, I just want to make sure she's not an enemy.

friday when I decided to really move to Hacienda of Lacoste, and watch that girl's behavior. As long as I don't know her social status, I will not leave the Hacienda. period.

My eyes sharpened at the girl when I saw that she and Dale were close, and even taught her to ride a horse and I wouldn't be surprised if Muriel fell for my brother easily because of his kindness. damn

so I planned to annoy Muriel, I put chili in the water and I bought a toy cockroach and put it in the mushroom soup. Napangisi ako ng matagumpay ang plano ko, nalukot ang mukha ni Muriel dahil sa laruang ipis, so I went to my room and lay down. Fvck I'm being horny because of her.

the day passed, I was stunned because my heart rate was strange. damn do I have heart disease? I'm sick!? No! Or I fell? Fvck No way!

until, Muriel and Dale are getting closer to each other so I decided to court Muriel and I don't care who she is or the enemy anymore, I want her, I need her maybe I want her. but I was stunned when she asked me if I had any connection with Valenciaga and I was scared fuck! I can't tell the truth to Muriel that I do have a connection with Valenciaga because I arranged a marriage with one of their daughters. At worst wala akong ideya kung papaano putulin ang contract na iyon.

Ngayon lang ako natakot, natakot na baka iwan ako ni Muriel fvck, nakakabakla ba but I completely fell in love with Muriel. i love her. At pinangako kong puputulin ko rin ang ugnayan ko sa Valenciaga mapakasalan ko lang si Muriel.