02 - Lost

My eyes fluttered open slowly, a few whimpers coming out of my mouth unintentionally at the hammering pain in my head.

"Oh Jimin is awake."

I heard someone say and I could recognize it was Hobi hyung's voice, though I didn't knew who he said it to. My question was answered when I was able to get up into a half-sitting position on the bed I was on. I looked around to see all seven of us were in a hospital room, only Hobi hyung, Jin hyung and I awake. I gasped at the bandaged hand of our eldest member.

"My injury was better than Taehyung's. That's probably why he's still not up yet." He said smiling at me as if to say I don't need to worry too much about him and that he's okay.

I looked at the person on the bed next to mine, my eyes watering seeing my bestfriend lying on a hospital bed unconcious like that.

"The doctor said he'll be fine Jimin. He said it's much better than it looked on the outside so don't worry." Hoseok hyung said kindly, understanding what I was thinking and feeling.

"I'm worried about Jungkook though. He was the closest to the impact." Jin hyung muttered and I looked over to the mentioned guy to see his eyes opened and staring into space.

"Oh Jungkook! Are you alright?" The words forward out of me without a second thought and he nodded slightly, slowly straightening his back to get into a sitting position like the rest of the conscious members.

"GUYS?!"

We all jumped at the female voice screaming through the hallway. Everyone went silent for a moment and listened attentively, loud footsteps of someone running somewhere getting closer and closer to where our room was. Just when I thought whoever it was would just pass by, someone burst through the door taking us all by surprise. It was a girl who looked more or less than the age of Jungkook, but at that moment I couldn't care less about that. The thought of another obsessive fan in our hospital room was a big enough worry in my mind at that time.

"Jungkook! Gosh look at you!!"

She rushed over to Jungkook who shrieked leaned as far as he could get away from the girl while in bed. I saw Jin hyung almost got on his feet before the girl went to him, taking him by surprise yet again. She was crying heavily looking so concerned yet relieved at the same time, taking a few steps towards my direction only to stop midway looking a little scared at the sight of me. Unlike before, she didn't come over to where my bed was but scanned my form from where she was standing in the middle of the room, as if to see I was okay. Then again she ran over to Hoseok hyung who looked at our faces for any help.

"This would be a good time to wake up Namjoon." I heard Jin hyung say with a panicky voice but the response came in Yoongi hyung's voice instead.

"Umm who are you Miss and how did you get inside?" He asked the girl who was now wiping her tears with the back of her hand, still standing beside Hobi hyung's bed.

"What do you mean who am I? You guys don't know me??" She looked at everyone of us with shock written all over her features.

"Well we now should since we'll be needing your information to sue you later for barging in like this. Where is the security anyway?" Suga hyung's answer made the girl visibly stop working for a few seconds, that was before she hurriedly went over to Jungkook again.

"Jungkook you remember me right? You have to! There's no way you can forget!"

The maknae did nothing but stare into the girl's eyes with his doe ones, causing her to take a few steps back in shock. I was worried she would faint then and there but instead she turned to me, her eyes glistening with more tears threatening to fall down any moment.

"At least you remember me right Jimin? You can't forget me just like that! I know you said you would but you couldn't have possibly meant that for real..."

She seemed desperate for someone to tell her that she was remembered but I was sure none of us had never met her before. I didn't know who she was or what she was actually doing in our room but my heart broke at the sight of her crying so hard on the floor like that, knelt down with her face hidden in her palms.

"Jimin?" My head whipped towards Taehyung at his voice. I hadn't even noticed he was awake because I was too taken into whatever this messed up situation was.

"Tae you okay? How are you feeling now?" I asked and he nodded his head for a brief moment before actually speaking.

"I'm alright but who is she? What's going on?" He inquired about the girl weeping in the middle of the room.

"We don't know. She's crying because we don't remember her. At first I thought it was a sasaeng but I have a feeling that's not the case anymore. Something is off." I speaked my true thoughts with Tae, eyes darting everywhere in the room we were in.

"Oh I see most of you are awake. That's good news." A man in a typical medical attire entered the room with a clipboard in hand, his eyes landing on the girl. "And I assume you are Ms. Jeon?"

"Miss who??"

Jungkook was the first to speak his mind out of us, though it was clear as day that not one person expected that name to be used to call the girl. She got up from the floor and walked over to the doctor politely and nodded, confirming the name.

"So you're their family, am I correct?" The man asked.

"Yes doctor I am."

"Uhh no you're not. We don't even know you." Jin hyung refuted immediately, his ears getting redder by the second.

"They really are my family. I'm the one who you talked to on the phone." She said calmly to the doctor in front of her. "But it seems like none of them remember me. Could that happen doctor? Memory loss I mean?"

"Memory los- What memory loss! We just have a few broken bones here and there, our memory is just fine!" Suga hyung joined Jin hyung's defence while the rest of us watched in awe, not knowing how to react to the situation.

"Let's just say we lost our memory." Hobi hyung started softly, adding a meek 'hypothetically' at the end of his sentence noticing the death glare of Yoongi hyung. "Can you tell us how exactly you're our family?" We all turned to the girl in anticipation, the room swallowing in a complete silence for a couple of seconds.

"I'm Jungkook's twin and your sister, Jeon Su Yeon."