14-Mutuals

C H A P T E R
[XIV]

ERIC'S P.O.V

"How's Diana doing?" I ask Louis through the telephone.

"She's doing ok I think. I don't know she seems sad and lonely," he replies.

Ugh asshole is terrible with emotions.

"We'll make her happy," I commanded.

"I-I'm sorry what? You know how I am. Not an emotional type of guy," Louis urges. I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"I don't care do something, anything to make her happy. Look I have to go Karina and I have to get some stuff done," I said sighing.

"Wait what ab-," I hang up on Louis mid sentence not caring as to what he was about to say.

"Ok well. Do you know anyone who might want to hurt you or Diana from the Vampire universe?" Karina asks while leaning on the door frame of the bedroom.

"I mean there is this one guy, but our 'little fight' happened decades ago. So there should be no reason he would want to interfere in my life all of a sudden. Unless he's that petty," I chuckle.

"Well you know us Vampires we always seek revenge even if it's the slightest thing," Karina shrugs.

"But I'd doubt he would do that we made a deal."

"Right."

"Anyways we have to come up with a plan," I change the subject quickly and Karina nods in agreement.

"So we know that the guy is probably at the old cottage by now. So in that case it would be better if we go back and kill him and his minions if he has any," I suggest.

"Yea, but I think we should spy on them first and observe their threat level. We can't  just barge in and just automatically kill them without knowing what powers they can use to possibly kill us," she says in a 'duh' tone.

I mean she isn't wrong they could kill us with their own powers.

"Ok so we are going with your plan because obviously my only objective was a murder," I chuckle.

"Yes now let's start heading back to that cottage," she smiles. I smile back and we start gathering our stuff.

LOUIS P.O.V

How the fuck do I make a girl happy?

I go on my phone and search up "things that make girls happy."

It's a dumb question but I'm desperate.

This is absolute...bullshit

But I'm running out of options. I guess I can open up to her it doesn't really matter.

I turn off my phone and walk up stairs to Diana's room. I knock on her door softly and put on my best gentle voice.

"Diana do you want to go on a walk by a lake, you've been in there for a few days. You should really get some fries air," I ask. I hear her get up from the bed and and unlock the door. She opens it and I look down at her.

"Sure," she replies.

Oh fuck I didn't think she would actually agree.

"O-ok let's go," I said nervously.

We made it to the lake and just walked around the whole thing in complete silence until 3 minutes later I started talking.

"So did Eric ever mention how I became a Vampire?" I ask.

"No I don't think so," she says glancing up at me for a split second before returning her attention back to the ground.

"Do you want to know?" I ask mentally sighing.

"Yes."

"I was born around around February 27 1915. I don't remember how I turned into a vampire and I have very few memories of my past life. There is one thing I can never forgot though," I sigh.

"What is it?" Diana asks curiously.

"It may sound very cliche but it's the love of my life. Her name was Ana. She was so beautiful and kind. There was never a day where I couldn't think of her."

"It was the second year of the First World War where Ana died. There was a bomb I only remember my memories with her and nothing else. I was at the bomb scene as well, but was saved by being turned into a vampire."

"Sometimes I wish that I could've died with her, but you know how life is," I shrug.

I look over at Diana, and she seemed to have a smile on her face.

Long time since I've seen her smile.

"I would've never thought you loved someone in a romantic way," she says tilting her head to the side. I roll my eyes playfully and start making my way back to the house.

"Yup well better believe it," I reply. She chuckles and starts walking by my side.

We had finally made it back to the house. And I take out the key to open the door. I unlock it and push it wide open. Only to be greeted by...fucking Liam.

Shit.

"Long time no see," Liam smirks.

Sorry for a very late update and messy chapter with my terrible grammar lol

Hope you enjoyed<3
-Simone