Epilogue

Daniel's POV

"Cara.. I asked you to sit!" I said furious with her now. I'm asking her to sit since the past hour but no she doesn't want to listen to me.

But when she finally sits, "Momma..." My five year old son Ashton ran into his Mom's lap making her wince.

"ASHTON! Get off your Mom's lap right now!" I yelled at him.

"Ashton.. baby could you please get up sweetheart. Momma is not feeling too well" She said and he got up with a sad sigh walking upstairs to his room. I didn't stop him but these days he is growing too wild, gets angry and upset over every single thing.

"I told you to sit down... But no you never listen to me.. now that you aren't even intimidated by me, it's very difficult to handle you babe" I said leaning into her lap slowly, such that my head is on her lap. "You should've stayed at the hospital...." I told her with a pout. Then we heard a cry.

"I just fed her. Now what?" She cried out.

"I'll go check upon her. You stay here I'll bring her to you" I said. I picked my 4 day old daughter from her crib and patted her stomach lightly waiting for her to drift back to sleep and walked back to my room where my wife anxiously waited to check upon the baby. "We still don't have a name" I reminded her.

"Yes, we do...... I have a name on my mind. But I'm not sure if you'll like it." Well we did think about names but I felt awkward hearing to all the girl names. I hope you know what I mean. "Vanessa?" She asked doubtfully.

"That's perfect babe" I said giving a kiss on her forehead. Yupp.. Cara only stayed at the hospital for two days. I wanted for her to stay longer. But she wanted to prepare for Dylan's high school graduation. Crazy sister I know! I handed the baby over to her. I need to talk to Ashton.

"Where are you going?" She asked biting her lip.

"To Ashton.. You know he's not behaving too well these days. I think we need to have a talk with him" I said sighing.

"No... you don't go alone. You'll end up scolding him and he'll end up crying." She said and got up to come with me. I agree on this with her. Me and my second son just don't get along. I don't know, he himself tries to stay away from me, always going to his Mom for everything. We knew that since he is angry we won't find him in his room. So we went to our backyard which has a small room like place where Ashton loves to hide. "Ashton baby where are you? Momma is here?" She called out. We heard a shuffling near the bushes to our right and there came our Ashton with puffy red eyes.

"Were you crying? Why were you crying?" I asked sternly. Too much drama. See this is why his Mom doesn't scold him and he's getting spoiled. But then he started crying again holding onto his Mom, hiding behind her legs.

Caroline's POV

I bent down down to pick him and ignored the slight wincing pain in the middle and sat him on my hip. "Why is my baby crying?" She asked him softly.

"You bouth don't loove me" He said in his cute baby voice rubbing his already red eyes. Wait! WHAT?!

I was looking at Daniel clueless, thinking what made my son think like that. Daniel's face suddenly grew grim and he escorted us inside to the living room. "Why would you say that honey?" I asked him. "Daddy and I... we both love you so much" I said kissing his tear stained cheeks. Daniel stretched his hands out asking if he could carry him but Ashton turned his face away from him, clinging on to me tightly. Daniel's hurt was clearly seen on his face, but I still passed on Ashton to him forcefully. Daniel just held him to his chest kissing his head repeatedly.