Chapter 28: A Hard Time For Everyone?!

Daniel's POV

I unfolded the letter I had in my hand.

"Dear Daniel,

Or should I call you my love? It's ok... I know you'll feel awkward. So I think Daniel is fine for now. Whatever.. but I just can't deny the fact that I love you.

I'm leaving. I'm sure you would've figured it out by now. It's for your own good Daniel. You'll get your life back. I was better as a one night stand for you. Being lovers or being in a committed relationship doesn't suit us. You were never wrong to have any kind of relationship with Natasha that day or now. Because you never promised me anything. I should've understood. But I was so desperate and I was so in need of love that I forgot who you are.

I was a Billionaire's daughter. Keyword: WAS. I don't match your status anymore. You deserve a girl who is so much more better than me. That day when we met at the cafe so that we could exchange our cell phones. You were right then too.. you said I was a gold digging whore. It hurt. But what more could I do? When I was school everyone had the same opinion about me. So obviously how could all of you be wrong. They thought I just want money and I play with other's feelings. And that I only value money. Only because I was a rich girl. I don't know how much true that was because I never even spoke to anyone in class. I was the lonely girl who used to sit in the corner of the class. But thinking about it now.... whatever they said and you said has come to be the truth. That's all I did. Right? I used you for your money. That's all I've been doing since I met you. I even slept with you which prooves that I am a whore.

Anyways... money reminds me. That.. I've left all the clothes and jewelleries in your drawer. I've kept my clothes next to yours since it'll be easy for you to find them. Can you please give me two weeks of time? I'll somehow find another house for Mamma and Dylan.

I know you don't have girlfriends. It's rather mistresses. I wanted be atleast a girlfriend to you but I know it's difficult for you. A mistress.. that's all I am and I was to you. And I think I have finally understood and accepted that. But I can't continue to do that. I'm not capable. I only wanted love in return which you are not capable of. But instead you buy me clothes and accessories and every luxury in the world only cause I sleep with you. I felt cheap. But I know it was not your intention to make me feel so. You're like that with every women and I'm no different. Actually I'm worse, I don't look like your model like girls. I'm pale, fat and unattractive.. compared to them. So anyways, can you buy me my last luxury, a last favour from you? Please cancel the contract. Any girl would jump at the chance to be your secretary. I'm not even experienced. I'll find another job. And..

I'm sure you won't even read this letter. But I hope you do. I'm sure you won't even look for me. But I hope you DON'T. That's how things will go back to being easy for me AND you. Have a nice life Daniel. And I'm sure you'll be able to forgive Natasha for what she did with Nick right? You both will make a good pair. You even trust her so much. Or how about Lillian? I have to say she was very beautiful. She was like a definition for beauty. You too seemed to know each other.. very well actually. But anyways a relationship should contain trust, only then will the love live in the relationship. If there's no trust.. all the love just vanishes. If you don't have love in a relationship and succeed to have trust in it, then I think love automatically makes its way towards them. The love I had for you was enough for the both of us. Our relationship could have survived without your love. But you just didn't have enough trust in me. And now I don't know anymore if it was even any kind of relationship. Or was it just physical and plain sex for you?

You were right again Daniel. I was nothing. And I'm still nothing to you. Thinking about it before felt like my heart was being stabbed, every time I thought about it. But now.. I think I should be practical and start living in reality instead of living in my dream world. Cause it only gave me hurt. The entire time I was with you.. I thought if I should really tell you first that I love you or not. If I wouldn't have said it, I would've regreted it my entire life. Since I told you about my feelings, I know my instincts were right as your reaction to my feelings was as I expected. So I don't feel so bad about myself anymore. I lost my first love. I didn't know fate never destined me to have love. And now I lost you.