The Tutor || D.M.

Bởi Rainbowcandy37

{Completed and Editing} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you ar... Xem Thêm

A/N
1 - The First Day of Hogwarts
2-The First Tutor Session
3 - The Weekend
4 - The Kiss
5 - I'm Sorry
6- S-Stop
7- Wait, It's My Birthday?
8-The Yule Ball
9-The Malfoy Manner
10-Holiday Break part 2
11-The Second Task
12-IDK What It Should Be Named
13-The Third Task
14-5th Year And We're Back
15 - The Room of Requirement
16-Thanksgiving break/1
17-Thanksgiving/2
19-Make up?
20-The Department Of Mysteries
21-Umbridge Is Gone!
22 - Slughorn's Prize
23-The Train Ride
24-Mint, Cologne, and. . .Blood
25-Kursed Katie
26-A Pig for Slaughter
27-The Dinner Party
28-Can We Follow Them?
29 - Don't Go To The Burrow
30 - Their Home Is Gone
31 - The Wand, Resurrection Stone, and Invisibility Cloak
32 - Sectumsempura
33 - WON WON!
34 - He- He's Dead
35 - Obliviate
36 - They're Coming
37 - GET THE NECKLACE
38 - Captured At The Malfoy's
39 - Dobby!
40 - Aberforth Dumbledore
41 - Almost Burnt To Crisps
42 - The End Of The Road
43 - That's A WAP- I Mean Wrap

18 - The Rules

1.4K 26 21
Bởi Rainbowcandy37

(This is a pretty long one, so be prepared)

You'd been back at Hogwarts for a few days, from Thanksgiving Break. Umbridge finally let you get your grade back up, yet they, aka Pugface- I mean Parkinson and Draci-poo- I mean Draco were still 'tutoring' you and Hermione. Dumbledore was still headmaster, however Umbridge kept walking in on classes, and was basically the same as Dumbledore, just well bleh. After a week, you were going to the Great Hall, when you saw Filch banging something on the wall (A/N: NO DIRTY THOUGHTS, PEOPLE, oh and also the rules might not all be in order) You were barely able to see what it was, you had to squint your eyes. It said 'Educational Decree: Boys must be seen to keep their hands on the outside of their school capes.' 

"That's bloody ridiculous!" Ron exclaimed. He was about to reach in his pocket, however you stopped him.

"Ron, look at what it says and think about if you're going to get something in the pocket of your school cape."

"Whatever." He was FURIOUS.

"Sorry, Ron." He already stormed into the Great Hall. 

"Don't mind Ron, Y/N. You already know that sometimes he can have a short fuse."

"I know, Hermione. Come on. Let's eat." You left her side and went to the Hufflepuff table.

"Did you just see what Filch just put up?" Everyone was conspiring. 

---

You were in your 'tutoring session' with Draco, while Pansy was with Hermione. 

"Draco. It's not unicorn's hair. It's unicorn's horn. Why are we learning about potions anyways in Defense Against The Dark Arts."

"Y/N." He put his hand on yours, secretly. "I'm your tutor. Whatever I say is correct. Got it?"

"How come you're being such a meanie?" Yes, you were still innocent. You pulled your hand away from his and put it on your textbook.

"I- How come you just pulled your hand away?"

"Cause you're being no fun. That's why." He offered his hand and you shaked your head.

"Really?" He said in disbelief. 

"Really. Now, come on. We need to finish homework for today, there is so much."

"I thought you liked work, and besides..." He interwind your hand with his. "Umbridge didn't give me any homework, today."

"Are you being serious?" You started to clench your fist, forgetting that Draco's hand was still there. You felt you were about to explode. He winced in pain. You took a few deep breaths and them unclenched your fist. You pretended that nothing happened. "I'm just going to finish this then, for the rest of whatever's left." You said politely.

"Are you okay?" He knew it wasn't healthy to keep your feelings bottled up like this.

"Just fine." You said with a tiny smile. You pulled your hand away from is cold and now red hand. You started working on your homework. Draco took one of your pages and started filling it out. "Draco."

"Sshh."

"Draco, you can't do my work for me."

"And why can't I?"

"If Umbridge finds out, we're screwed." You took it from his side of the table. As you were bringing it back to you, he grabbed your wrist. You gasped in pain, but barely showed it on your face. He realized that he was hurting you and let it go. You immediately brought your paper back to you and put your robes to cover your wrist. 

"Y/N." 

"Yeah?"

"I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know. Don't worry about it."

"Are you sure? Do you want to yell at me, just like you did last year, at the astronomy tower?"

"Very funny, Draci-poo."

"You know what. I'll let you say that this one time, next time... Good luck." You opened your mouth, but nothing came out. He went 'Tsk.' (Mhmm we're using oniomanias now) "Not saying anything, are we?" He paused for a moment to write something down on a paper. "Good." He passed you the paper. It said... Meet me in the astronomy tower, after supper. You nodded. You proceeded to finish your hour of 'tutoring' and he had to accompany you to the Great Hall, for supper. 

"Mister Malfoy, what does that second thing say on the wall? It's only been half of a bloody day. Why, already?"

"It's so tiny, I can barely read it." He scoffed. "I believe it says Any student found in possession of the magazine, The Quibbler, will be expelled. That bit-" You held his hand and he got calmer.  

"Ready? Just take a deep breath in and out." He followed what you did. His face blushed, and you saw that. "Great. I'll see you, sometime, Draco." You left him to go to your table. Scarlet sat next to you.

"That bloody witch. Why is she so cold to The Quibbler? It's just a magazine." A split second after she said that, Parkinson came up to you two. 

"Did I hear anything I have to report?" Scarlett shook her head. 

"You're lucky you're a pureblood. And you, L/N, what about you, you filthy mudblood?"

"I don't think I have anything for you to report." You said, innocent. 

"I'm just going to report you to Umbridge for no reason and she'll believe me." She grabbed your robes, until Draco grabbed her wrist, sternly. She blushed and smiled. "Yes, Draco?" That bitch.

"Shut up, Pansy. I'll report you if you report L/N. Got it?"

"Y-" She stuttered.

"Spit it out, merlin." You tried not to smile at Draco's comment, but failed, and ended up smirking at him.

"Yes, Draco." She was just blushing at this point. The damn woman had a massive crush on him and everyone knew it. Draco smirked and bit his lip for a second when he looked at you. He then returned to his seat, with bitch ass- I mean Parkinson. 

"Jeez, what was that about?" Justin said.

"She just hates me because I'm a quote on quote mudblood." You looked down for a second, then met his eyes, again. "Don't worry about it. She's always like this." You smiled at him.

---

"So, how come you wanted me to come to the Astronomy Tower?" You were curious.

"Do I have to have a reason to want to see you?" He looked so hot under the glistening moonlight. The stars lit up his world. His eyes were focused on the stars, until you said something, then it was completely on you. You then sat down, next to him. You both sat in a comfortable silence, watching the meteor shower. 

"It's beautiful." You smiled.

"It sure is." You thought he was just talking about the meteor shower but little did you know, he was staring right at you, talking about you.

Then, as you were watching the stars, he whispered some wholesome things, then whispered some well explicit and naughty thoughts.

"Fuck, that's hot." You muttered You snapped out of it and questioned him. "Draco... is your brain okay?"

"Perfect." He proceeded to kiss you. He bit your lip, and you let him explore the wonders of your mouth. He bit your lip one more time, causing you to let out a soft moan. Once you realized that you accidently moaned, you pulled away, and slapped your hand over your mouth. "What's wrong, princess? Moan too much?" He had a tiny smirk, and bit his own lip which turned you on, so much. 

"You know what? Let's just stare at the stars." You both laid down, you looking at the stars, and him staring at you, smiling at every passing star. He moved your hair back, and you smiled at him. You looked back at the stars, forcing him to see your incredible jawline. He started to kiss your neck. After a bit, he also started to leave 'love bites', as well. You gasped softly. "Draco... What are you doing?"

"I'm kissing your neck to tell everyone else that you're mine and only mine."

"But still you don't have to 'mark me.' Either way, I'm probably going to cover it up."

"So, does that mean that you don't want me to keep doing it?" 

"I never said that." 

"You astonish me. Y/N L/N." 

"Oh I do?" He didn't respond. He stopped after a bit, and you both just cuddled. It was the only thing that you wanted. "Draco..." He fell asleep. "Ha. You look so bloody cute when you're asleep." You muttered under your breath. He woke up slightly. 

"Oh I do, now, don't I?" His voice when he wakes up is just bloody hot. It's deeper than ever, which could make you moan any day. You kiss his jaw, he's too tall for your to reach his forehead. 

"Draco, I have to go. We can't get caught by Umbridge."

"Awww. You can't stay?"

"Draco, I'm sorry. I have to go."

"Fine." He was still acting like a child, even if he was barely awake. 

 "You should also get going. I believe our curfew is going to pass, soon."

"Luckily I'm a prefect."

"Very well. Bye, Draco." You smiled at him and he smiled back. You paused time, for that moment, so you could just say to him everything you've wanted to say to him. Some of it consisted of things like. 

"Draco. I- I love you. Even though you can be such a dick, you've always made up from it. I don't fucking understand why you have to be apart of the 'Umbridge Inquisitorial Squad', we all hate it, and you just HAVE to apart of it, don't you... That smile... That smile is one of the most wholesome things I've seen and you should do it more often. That's not 'being weak.' It's just smiling. You can let down your guard in front of me. I'm not going anywhere. . ." You confessed. You continued on for a tiny bit.

You wiped the few tears on your face, looked at his wholesome smile again, went back into the same position, and unfroze time. 

You left and went to your dorm. You saw Hedwig in your dorm, apparently Scarlett just let him in. You saw there was a letter that he was carrying. 

"What's that you got?" You took it out and saw it was from Harry to you, as expected. You read what the note had to say... 

Hey, Y/N. So, meet at Hermione's dorm, tomorrow, at 9 am. We need to talk. You were concerned. 

You then wrote a tiny letter to Harry saying something like 'I'll see you then', gave it to Hedwig, fed Hedwig, and sent them off. 

---(The next morning, 9 AM, it's a Saturday)---

"Alright, so now that you're here, Y/N, we can get on with what I was going to say." Harry, Ron, Hermione, Luna, Neville, and Ginny were also there. Harry looked very sleep-deprived. "Muffliato. We can't have anyone else hear this."

"What happened, Harry?" Luna said.

"Voldemort. I- I think I'm connected to him someway. Of course he gave me this scar, but I think I can see his thoughts. I'm not sure if he can see mine, but it's really hurting, especially at night."

"Did you tell Dumbledore about it?" You said.

"Why- what would that do if I told Dumbledore about it." 

"He could help you. He could maybe help you see things about Marvolo's weaknesses, or things like that." You paused for a moment. "Dumbledore told me not to tell anyone this, but I trust each end everyone of you in this room. So, Dumbledore has been helping me with my powers."

"What? You have... powers? Well, what are they, Y/N?" Hermione was shocked.

"I can freeze time... Oh and also I'm not actually a muggle-born. Apparently I'm a halfblood..."

"How come you didn't tell us this, before?" Ron was clueless.

"Like I said, Dumbledore told me not to tell anyone. Probably so no one would blackmail me into abusing the power."

"How do we know you're not lying. Show us." Neville was normally a pretty dope guy, however he could get so worried. For example, when you were in your second year, when you were dealing with Mandrakes, he straight out fainted.

"Neville, what would I get out of lying?"

"Fair po-." You decided to show them. You froze time and put Luna and Neville standing next to each other, Ron and Hermione, and Ginny with Harry. You went back to your exact spot and unfroze time. "-Int. Wait. Woah. How- Oh- OH MY GODRIC!!!" Neville was amazed. He even hugged Luna. 

"Wow, Y/N. That's incredible. You're incredible. Oh... Erm... Did I just say that? So. . . erm. . . Let's talk more at the D.A. on Monday. Be careful, guys. Umbridge is not nice." He said, lifting up his sleeve. You, Hermione, and Neville also lifted up your sleeves to show that you all got that. You started chuckling. 

"We should start going, now." Ginny said.

"I second that." You stared at Harry, puzzled. You then giggled for a second, and made your way out.

---

Umbridge started to put so many 'Edcucational Decrees' on the wall. Like...

Any student found in possession pf a spell-check charmed quill will be severely punished. -Didn't that woman use a charmed quill to tourture you?
Any student found in possession of sweets from unauthorized suppliers will be expelled.
Hogwarts School will be subject to informal scrutiny by an appointed Ministry Member.
Delores Jane Umbridge has been appointed to the post of Hogwarts High Inquisitor.

---

In the D.A, you weren't doing as well. You were very stressed about Umbridge because she was making your life a living hell. 

"Y/N?" Harry said, taking you out of your thoughts.

"Yeah?" 

"Do you want to do a duel against me?" He chuckled.

"Actually?"

"Actually. But after today's practice. I don't want you to be too embarrassed."

"Harry James Potter, you are lucky that I let things go."

"I really am." You both laughed slightly. . . You finished today's practice and everyone except for you, Harry, and Ron left. 

"Are you ready to get beaten?" You were teasing him.

"I think you should ask that question to yourself."

 "Ron?" 

"Mhmm?" 

"Can you count us off, please?"

"Alright. Go back to back and I want you to take a step, each time I say a number." You both went back to back. "One, two, three..." He went on until he reached ten. You tuned back said...

"Stupefy!" 

"Protegro." You both started to fire spells at each other, which none worked to fully knock each other off of their feet. 

"Getting tired yet, Harry? Expecto Patronus!" It didn't work. You couldn't focus on one memory and it cluttered your mind. You freezed time to unclutter your mind. One you finally did that, you unfroze time.

"Not at all. What about you, Y/N?"

"Never." You both fired weak spells at each other. "Harry, can I do one massive spell?"

"Go for it. Just make sure it wont get me killed."

"Incindo!" A fire burst from your wand. Instead of flames roaring, you made it only was a strong wind that knocked him off of his feet. You helped him up. "Good job, Harry."

"Rematch?" Harry wanted to beat you so bad.

"How about in like a week. Besides, you still have to get tourtured by Snape." You were exhausted.

"Let's do it. And wish me luck."

"Oh I will." Ron had already made his leave. He kissed you. You surprisingly kissed back. After a few seconds, you pulled back for air.

"Oh my Helena. I'm so sorry, Harry."

"Don't be, Y/N. I should be the one sorry. I was the one who kissed you."

"You should get going. Your thing with Snape is in like fifteen minutes." 

"Yeah. I- I had a lot of fun today. Maybe we could do it, again."

"Maybe." 

"Oh erm Y/N, I think Dumbledore's been avoiding me, has he been you?"

I haven't really seen him that much... So... I don't really know." You paused for a brief moment. "Bye, Harry." You both made sure Filch didn't catch you and both made your leave.

---

A few days before winter break, you saw a bunch of students, gathered up in the courtyard. In the middle was Filch and professor Trelawney. You were able to make your way into the near middle.  He was putting her trunk next to her. Umbridge walked into the situation.

"Y- Yo- You can't do this." Trelawney's voice was trembling and she was stuttering. 

"Actually I can." Nasty old toad- I mean Umbridge pulled something out from her pocket. Professor McGonagall went past you, Harry, and Hermione, into the situation. McGonagall held her while she wept. "Something you'd like to say here?" 

"Oh there are several things I would like to say." The iron gate doors burst open, revealing Dumbledore walking toward them.

"Professor McGonagall, I have asked you to escort Sybil back inside. " Trelawney held Dumbledore's hand for a second, then McGonagall escorted her inside. 

"May I remind you that under the terms of educational decree number 23, as enacted by the minister-"

"You have the right to dismiss my teachers. You do not, however, have the  authority to banish them from the grounds. That power remains with the headmaster."

"For now." You hated how she was. She never accepted anything that she didn't want. If it wasn't suitable to her liking, straight to punishing.

"Don't you all have studying to do?" He was walking out when Harry was trying to find him. 

"Professor? Professor!" He tried to find him, but Dumbledore was long gone. 

---

In winter break, it was hard to well enjoy it. Umbridge was making your life a living hell and you couldn't help but dwell on it. Draco wasn't there because his father finally came back. You were just at the Weasley's house, like always. 

---

Sadly, you were back at Hogwarts. You tried to just make it seem like you were doing okay, that your mental health hasn't been going down because of Umbridge. That's what every student felt, except for the Inquisitorial Squad. You didn't really talk to Draco anymore, unless it was for the 'tutoring sessions.' A few days after you got back, you saw that now the 'rules' were covering the entire wall, entering the Great Hall. Most of them were nonsense and just things so she could get anyone in trouble.

Broomsticks may not be flown on school grounds, unless during authorized practice.
Boys and girls are not permitted to be within 6 inches of each other.
Extracurricular activities are subject to review by the High Inquisitor.
All Weasley products will be banned immediately. 

"This is bonkers!" Fred was furious.

"Why does she have to ban all of our products! That vile woman!" George's brain wasn't really functioning. 

"So you guys aren't going to question the other ones? Like we can't be six inches of each other?" Hermione tried to hide her anger, but it wasn't really working.

"Oh yeah. That's also mad." Like I said, George's brain wasn't one hundred percent functioning. 

----

At dinner time, there was yet more rules. . .

Boys and girls are not permit to be within 8 inches of each other.
Any items deemed not of educational value are henceforth banned.
Non-educational toys and games are banned.
Wands to be confiscated from students casting recreational spells. All magical objects to be held by the High Inquisitor until further notice.

You saw that she was going to confiscate your wands, so you created a look-alike of your wand and hid your real wand within your ring(That Draco gave you in your 4th year), on your necklace.

*In your DADA class, which Umbridge teaches.*

"Everyone, please put  your wands in this bin, and I will give them back, when the time comes." You reluctantly put your faux wand in the bin, like everyone else. 

---

The absurd rules started to just grow and grow...

Students may not discuss the upsetting events of last year. Anyone found doing so will be punished.

Proper dress and decorum is to be maintained at all times. 

Any literature by non-wizards or half breeds is banned forthwith. 

Students must consent to have their post checked for illegal contraband. 

Any complaints about Hogwarts or its staff must be made in writing to the High Inquisitor.

All Quidditch matches are hereby cancelled. Broomsticks will be turned in to the High Inquisitor for safe keeping. 

Exploding bon-bons are no longer permitted to explode. Hand in immediately to Ministry disposal unit.

All Student Organizations, Societies, Teams, Groups, and Clubs are henceforth disbanded. An Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students. Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor. 

No Student Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor. Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Clue that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.

All owls must be tagged to comply with owl post Ministry censorship legislation. 

All pets other than owls are confined to house common rooms and dormitories.

Teachers are hereby banned from giving students any information that is strictly related to the subjects they are paid to teach. 

Red Howlers are forbidden on the premises.

All students will submit to questioning about suspected illicit activities. 

Those wishing to join the Inquisitorial Squad for extra credit may sign up in the High Inquisitor's office.

Students are not permitted to change their hair colour, eye colour, shoe size, or any other physical abnormality using magic. 

Students performing prohibited incantations will be subject to severe punishment under section 28.

Dolores Jane Umbridge has replaced Albas Dumbledore as the Head of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

No student organization, society, team, group or club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor. 

Students must observe new restrictions regarding library and common room access.

Any unauthorized textbooks will be confiscated immediately from the offending student. 

All students will be co-operative and forthcoming with information regarding suspicious behaviour or outlawed activities.

----

"Y/N. Are you okay with not telling Umbridge? I can tell that you're mind is on that and we really need everyone to co-operate."

"I'm fine. Yeah, I wouldn't snitch on you guys for the world."

"Great." 

---

One day, when you were in a practice, you heard some loud banging. "Wh- What's happening?"

"I don't know..." After a few seconds, the mirrored wall showed Umbridge.

"Shit. Fuck." Umbridge entered with Draco holding Cho Chang. 

"Grab them." They started grabbing everyone. You were able to run out and hide in a supply closet. You thought you were in the safe for now until Draco came in. 

"D- Draco, why. Why did you have to join the Squad, I'm guessing you knew you KNEW that I was apart of it, but hey I don't matter that much. I'm talking way too much. Shit."

 "What do you mean 'why me?' You're the one who joined it. I have to turn you in. I have to do this! I'm sorry." He grabbed you and pulled your hand behind your back. 

"Yup. That's just... so... great..." As he was leading you to Umbridge's Office, you stopped walking for a moment. "Just so you know... whatever 'we' had. It's over." 

"I- I know. I said. . . I'm sorry..."

"Sorry is just not going to cut it this time. I'm sorry about that." He started walking again, pushing you toward her office. . .

No damn way. Loves, you read and got us to 820 reads!

---

Comment
Vote
Read

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.5K 290 25
Draco x Hufflepuff reader - In your 5th year you and your little sister, Fae, can come back to Hogwarts. She means the world to you and you'd do anyt...
71.4K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
373K 8.4K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...
443K 10K 48
UNDER MAJOR EDITING!! IN WHICH - the potter siblings drive draco crazy, both in different ways warning: i really hate this fic lol i'll try to fix it...