Victorious Imagines

Av -BisexualinDisguise

I really don't know what compelled me to make this. Includes: - beck - Andre - Robbie - jade - tori - cat... Mer

Hugging
Kissing
Photo they'd post of you (plus size reader)
Dates
Presents
Hand holding
Babies
Jealous
Who they admit their crush to
Cliche Tropes
What they call you
Their Lockscreen
What you call them
Your lockscreen
Jade Imagine // steamboat suzy
Riskay photos you/they post (Mature)
Matching Tattoos
Someone else has a crush on you
First impressions of you
how they apologize
You Treat Their Child As Your Own
Detention (only the girls)
Double Date
Jealous (Jade Imagine)
Time Out (Beck x reader)
Mornings Together (boys only)
Interviews (girls only)
Bad Days
They're Grumpy (girls only)
Facetime Calls (girls + beck)
All + Male Reader
As Memes
Random Instagram Posts (neutral reader)
Random Instagram Posts pt 2 (black fem!reader)
Flowers

First I Love You

6.4K 129 58
Av -BisexualinDisguise

Tori

"Tori, I really can't talk right now," you said, holding tight to the knob of your front door.

"Please! I just-" you had been avoiding her eyes up to this point, because you knew if you looked into those eyes you'd fall apart. Her voice though, her completely wrecked voice, had you looking up from your socks. Her nose was red and her eyes were full of unshed tears, though you could see the stains of past tears on her cheeks.

"I didn't come here to fight," she began, taking a shaky inhale of cold air. "I came here to say that I'm sorry for treating you the way I have been. I've been so wrapped up in the musical and-"

"No, Tori, you've been wrapped up in making sure you're the star of the musical. The same way you do every time something comes up that you can be the star of. You knew that Jade wanted it and it wasn't in your radar until she brought it up. Then you jumped on it despite how badly she wanted it. All you care about is being the star!"

"I know!" Tori cried. "I was being selfish and self-centered and I wasn't thinking about who I was hurting. But I couldn't let it affect our relationship, so I dropped out. I couldn't let that be the reason you left me because I love you," she admitted. You flinched back like the words were a physical shove. Your heart started to race as Tori took a step back, like her own words surprised her. "I-," she stammered. "I love you," she nodded assuringly.

"Tori," your breath fell away from you.

"I'm sorry for everything, I am. I can't lose you over this, y/n, please," she stepped towards you, her hands shaking at her sides. You take in a deep breath, shaky but sure.

"I love you too," you repeat with a soft smile. Toris chest falls with relief as she wraps herself around you. You wrap your arms around her, burying your face in her neck.

Beck

Five hours of cramming for your art history final had you exhausted and every muscle in your back knotted. Beck had went to the kitchen to wash the few dishes that the two of you had used, and when he came back, you were fast asleep on the couch. He walked around slowly, looking down at you. Your hair was a mess, your reading glasses were halfway off of your face, your cheeks were still red with frustration, and your mascara was smudged, but you had never looked more beautiful in his eyes. He smiled softly as he kneeled down beside the couch. He carefully pulled your glasses off, folded them, and set them on the coffee table. He pushed your hair away from your forehead and kissed it softly.

"Hey," he whispered.

"If I read anymore about Neoclassicism, my brain will melt," you mumble tiredly. Beck chuckles, sliding the book from under your head and setting it on the floor.

"Make some room," he said, gently moving you to sit up. He wiggled onto the couch, pulling you mostly on top of him and draping the throw blanket his mother always keeps out, over your hips. You cuddle down into him, wrapping one arm around his waist, his arm around your shoulders, fingers playing with your hair. Beck watches as your face melts into something content and sleepy. His heart clenched a bit as he ran his fingers over your arm.

"I love you," he whispers softly. Your eyes open again, all exhaustion seeping away as you make eye contact with the boy beneath you. A slow, wide smile creeps onto your face that you can't control even if you wanted to.

"I love you too," you laugh softly before you crash your lips together.

Jade

"So, Jade, how has school been?" Her grandmother asks as she delicately cuts her chicken apart. Jade spares a glance to her mother, who is cutting perfect squares of sirloin and placing them neatly on her tongue. Her mother raises an eyebrow at her, her eyes widening just enough for Jade to notice the warning in them.

"Really good. All of my grades are up," jade answers politely.

"Well I wasn't exactly asking about grades, hun," Grandma Adele chuckled. "You got a boyfriend?"

"Jade doesn't have time to date, she's very involved in extracurriculars," Eileen answers for her.

"Yes, I just watched that short film she just did," Charles Edmond, a coworker of Jade's mother, and well-respected attorney, says with a polite smile. "It was quite interesting," he said.

"Thank you, my dear friend, Y/n, was the star of it. She's very talented," Jade boasted. She smirked at the look Eileen gives her over her wine glass.

"Oh she is gorgeous, how long have you two been friends?" Adele asks.

"Three years," Jade smiles, three years as friends and almost one year as more.

"Good friends are hard to find, especially when you have something that could they could use to their advantage. You think this girl would ever try to take advantage of your talent?" Adele asked.

"No, never," Jade assured, "Y/n is the absolute best person I know, she-"

"Isn't she the one that stole your spot in the showcase last year?" Eileen asked with a raise of her eyebrows.

"No, actually," Jade's mouth tightens, "I dropped out because y/n deserved it more. I was in it the last two years and she deserved her chance."

"Hmm, not a very selfless friend, I think," Eileen snips.

"Don't talk about her like that," Jade warns.

"I just think if she were a true friend, she would know that anyone can pick up a microphone and sing into it but it takes vision and dedication to be a director. Besides, people like her don't get very far in the industry." Jade's hands clench in the table cloth.

"So, Charles, how's that project of yours coming along?" Jade's father asks to try and shift conversation, but Jade isn't having it.

"What do you mean by 'people like her', mother?" Her teeth grind together.

"You know what I mean, Jade, don't make a scene in front of our dinner guests," Eileen warns.

"You mean gay? She won't get far because she's gay?" Jade raises her eyebrows daringly, "what about me?"

"Jade, don't!"

"What do you mean, jade?" Adele questions.

"Jade, behave," Eileen demands.

"No," jade pushed herself up from the table. "No, I won't behave. Because you're taking bad about the girl that means the world to me, and I won't stand for it. I am so sick and tired of you making me change who I am to fit your mold of a perfect daughter. Well guess what mom? I'm done. I'm done being who you want me to be, because it's killing me. I missed her birthday to be here for this dinner because you guilted me into it. I'm not going to do anything else to jeopardize the relationship I have with the girl that I-" she stops with a sharp intake of air. "The girl that I-" she stammers as realization dawns upon her. "I have to go. Screw you, Eileen," she grabs her jacket and struggle to put it on as she runs through the restaurant.

"You go, Jade!" Adele shouts at her, laughing wildly. Eileen screams her name only once before remembering she's in a crowded restaurant. Jade bursts through the restaurant doors and digs in her pockets for her phone.

"Fuck!" She curses as she remembers that her phone is sitting in Eileens office drawers after she grounded her for skipping school. She looks around frantically until her eyes catch the enclosed box of a phone booth. She runs as fast as she can in her heels and pushes her way into the booth. She digs around with shaking fingers until she finds the stupid clutch her mother forced her to bring because it matched her coat. She's secretly thankful for it because she finds a few quarters in it. She shoves them into the pay phone, picking up the bulky black phone and pressing it between her ear and her shoulder. She typed in your number by memory and waited anxiously as the line rang.

"Hello?" Your voice was hesitant but polite, and it made her smile.

"Hey, it's me," she says, surprised at the softness and relief in her own voice.

"Jade? Where are you calling me from?" You ask.

"A pay phone outside of the restaurant I just told my mother off at," she chuckled a bit disbelievingly.

"What? What happened? Are you okay? Do you want me to come get you? I can come get you."

"Y/n, slow down," jade interrupts with a fond laugh. "Listen, I needed to tell you something important"

"Okay, what is it," you ask quietly.

"Y/n, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Before you, I couldn't imagine caring for someone the way that I care about you, or opening up to someone the way that I have with you. Being with you has made me a better person, and I believe that 100%. I love you, y/n. I'm so, so in love with you." She breathes out shakily, holding the pay phone tight and awaiting your answer anxiously. She can hear you breathing into the phone for a few seconds before you laugh softly.

"God, Jade, I love you too." Jade's heart settles and her shoulders drop with relief. "Come over whenever you're done, okay?"

"I'm on my way," she smiles wide as she hangs up the phone and pushes out of the booth.

Robbie

"We're out in the courtyard," Robbie said into the phone.

"Okay, I just have to grab my script from Sikowitz and I'll be out there. Can you grab me a chicken salad and a soda?"

"What do you say?" Robbie teased with a fond smile.

"Pretty please."

"You got it," Robbie chuckled.

"You're the best. See you soon."

"Okay, love you," Robbie pulled his phone from his ear and hung up before it processed in his brain what he had said. He looked around at his friends, who were all staring at him with wide eyes. "What did I just do? Oh god. We've only been dating for six months, I haven't even met her parents yet! What if she thinks it's too soon and I'm rushing it so she breaks up with me? God, I hate myself!" Robbie panicked.

"Maybe she didn't even hear it?" Tori offers with a wince. Robbies phone rings with the music he specifically set for you and he screams, tossing his phone. Beck, thankfully, catches it.

"It's Y/n," he remarks unhelpfully.

"I can't answer that! She's probably freaked out!" Robbie yells.

"You can't ignore her," jade points out.

"Why not? If I don't talk to her then she can't break up with me," Robbie said.

"That's a horrible plan," Andre shakes his head.

"Nope, it's the best I got. I'm gonna go hide, text me when the sun explodes," Robbie turns to run and hide but you're standing right behind him and he flails back with a scream. You laugh softly at his panicked expression. You lean on your toes and press a kiss to his lips, settling him a bit.

"I love you too, you dork," you smiled. Robbie sighed and melted into you with a relieved grin.

Cat

"We are here with Cat Valentine, we'll be talking about her new album that just dropped, as well as her upcoming tour, but first, I want to talk about the picture that just surfaced," the interviewer smiled with all of his perfectly white teeth. A blush rises immediately on cats cheeks.

"What do you want to know?" She asked.

"Everything, or at least as much as your comfortable sharing," he says.

"I'm not hiding anything," cat shrugs with a wide, open smile.

"May I show our audience the photo?" The interviewer asks politely.

"Yeah, yeah I want to see it," cat sits up a bit more in her chair. Ray pulls the photo up on his computer and makes sure the camera can see it too. Cat smiles as she looks at it. You're wearing that black dress that she loves and you're smiling into the kiss that you're sharing. Her hands are on your hips and one of your hands is in her hair, the other on her back.

"That, my friend, is a wonderful girl that I am lucky to call mine," cat shares.

"How long have you two been together?" Ray asked.

"A year now. We met in high school, we were really great friends up until graduation. We fell out of touch for about a year then reconnected at the party of our mutual friend. We talked for about a month before we started dating. I was devastated the first time she kissed me because I realized I had lost so many years not kissing her. She's just, so incredible," Cat gushed.

"Sounds like you're in love," ray raised his eyebrows.

"God, yeah I am," cat covered her cheeks with both hands. "Oh god, I haven't said that to her yet. She's probably listening though, so, Y/n, wherever you are and whatever you're doing, I love you. I love you a lot more than my heart can take."

Andre

"My hero, saving me from taking the bus," you smile as you skip up to Andre. You put your hand on his shoulder and lean up to kiss him.

"I could never let my baby sit on a bus. Her carriage awaits," he chuckled as he opened the passenger side door for you.

"You're the best," you smiled as you got into the car.

"Anything for the girl I love," Andre said before closing your door. You gasp a bit as he stare at him through the window. His face drops for a second, then his eyes widen. He opens your door again, without looking in your eyes.

"Any way we can pretend I didn't just say that?" He asked.

"Absolutely not, you love me! I'm the girl you love!" You laugh delightedly.

"You're going to be insufferable, aren't you?" He questioned with a fond smile.

"How about some iced coffee for the girl you love?" You asked. Andre huffed, lowering his chin to his chest.

"Anything for the girl I love," he chuckled, leaning down to press a kiss to your lips.

Trina

"Please tell me you're thinking about that script I sent you," Trina said as she opened the menu, her eyes trained on your troubled expression.

"I don't know, Trina, your script is great but I haven't acted since high school. I'd probably just mess up your movie," you shake your head.

"Babe, just because you stop riding a bike doesn't mean you don't know how," she said. "You'd be absolutely incredible, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't write the character based off of a certain beautiful, daring person that I know," she reached across the table and grabbed your hands, squeezing them gently.

"Are you sure?" You ask again.

"Of course I'm sure. I-" she pauses, squeezing your hands again. "I love you, and I believe in you."

"You- that's the first time you've ever said that me,"
You point out with a shocked smile.

"That's the first time I've said that to anyone," she laughs nervously.

"You mean it?" You breathe out shakily.

"Of course I mean it," Trina sighed. "I've loved you since the day I met you. I was just always too afraid to say it," she admitted. "But I think you deserve to hear it every second of every day because you deserve to know that you're loved. You deserve to know that I love you," Trina said. A smile slowly creeps onto your face and you struggle to not tear up.

"I love you too, Trina. And even if you haven't said it until now, I know that you love me. You show me every day when you make me coffee exactly how I like it, or you turn everything off and play soft music when I'm trying to focus, or when you force me to eat when I've been too distracted to remember. I know that you love me, Trina, but it's good to hear," you said.

"Well, you'll be hearing it a lot more from now on." Trina squeezes your hands again before leaning over the table to kiss you.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

20.8K 330 10
ReMARAble sequel
731K 15.2K 31
"Look what I learned at school, today!" "Tch. Pathetic." "I got first in my class!" "Try harder." "I made the team." "You'll just bring them down alo...
66.3K 914 26
░░ ↲ ۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪ 🍩 # 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒇 𝒋𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 ! # 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅 ! ⚀ ❛ 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗳 𝗷𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝗉 𝗄𝗂𝗄𝗂...
6.4K 153 14
Cat and Tori love story.