Corpse Husband

By ILYMTILM

Fan fiction w/ femreader x corpse You're a growing Youtuber and through several connections, you end up playi... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

3

13.6K 343 360
By ILYMTILM

Later that evening I got a message from my friends asking to play Among Us.

I accepted and a few minutes later we were all together on a VC and a game.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I greeted once I joined.

"Not much, we just wanna play for a bit,"

We played for a few hours before most of them had to go so we just stopped playing.

I hadn't played with them for a while so it was nice to do it again, I missed it.

Time skep to the next daAyyYyyYyY

I woke up at 10 after only a few hours of sleep and checked my messages

Sykkuno: were playing today @ 4 today if u wanna join
-33 minutes ago-

Y/n: sounds good, just send me the code when you have it.
-delivered, read-

Sykkuno: will do :)
-delivered, read-

The rest of the morning went quickly, I just baked some muFFins and ate them, that was pretty much it.

By the time it was four I had probably eaten ten muffins. :)

They added my to the VC and I joined the game, turning on my stream

"What up bitches," Bretman said. I went silent and they laughed

"Why do you do this to me!"

"Do what?"

I grabbed my headphones off my head at the sound of his voice and dropped them on the keyboard. I stood up and left the room, slamming the door so they'd be able to hear it.

I walked around my house once before going back to my recording studio.

"No fucking way!" I shouted, I could practically hear their laughs without even putting my headphones on, "NO FUCKING WAY," I yelled again, lying down on my floor, "why?" I asked weakly, sitting on my chair and putting my headphones on.

"Hey, what's up," Corpse said. I banged my fist on the desk and hummed super high pitch.

He laughed, his laugh was so nice.

"Hello," I said through a strained voice

"I think we've killed her," Poki said

"You can't kill someone who's already dead," I seethed

"Well corpse is dead, it's in his name," Sykkuno said and nobody laughed at his terrible joke, "you could at least pretend to find it funny," he said, pretending to be sad.

I laughed sarcastically.

"Is that better?" I asked

"Much," he said happily

"Now can we get on with the game so I can mute myself and cry in the corner,"

"Am I that bad of a person?" Corpse asked, dejected.

"Fuck, can we start before I dig myself deeper into this hole,"

"About that," Aph said

"What have you guys done?" I asked suspiciously.

"It's proximity chat," Felix said.

"NOBODY GO NEAR ME!" I said, they laughed and started the game.

Crewmate.

I immediately ran to specimen to hide, but corpse decided to follow me.

"Go away I need to freak out in peace," I said

"I'm not following you, I have a task,"

"Sure, SURE, you're probably the imposter as well,"

"Even if I was the imposter I wouldn't kill you,"

"Why not?"

"Cuz then you'd be able to freak out in peace,"

"Don't deprive me of my peace, the last person to do that ended up decapitated in weapons,"

He chuckled, making my body shiver.

"Stop doing that, and stop following me, I NEED to freak out,"

"Nooooo," he complained, "wait can I tell you something?" He asked as we left specimen and entered lab

"Depends," I said and he killed Sykkuno in front of me.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled and he chuckled, "WHY- WHAT- HELP!"

"Don't tell anyone," he warned

"This is blackmail,"

"Well technically I didn't threaten you so it's actually just asking,"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Help me kill people,"

"why would I do that?"

"Because if you do then I'll kill you and you can freak out in peace," I considered this for a moment.

"Fine, deal,"

I ran off and found Dream.

"Dream, come here,"

"What? I don't trust you,"

"Are you the imposter?"

"No, why?"

"Dammit, I want to be killed so I can freak out I'm peace without corpse following me,"

"Wait corpse is following you?"

"Yeah,"

"Hold up why should I trust you?"

"Come with me, I'll do med scan, I promise I'm crewmate," he followed me to lab where corpse killed him.

"Thank you," corpse said.

"Now will you kill me?"

"Bring me someone else and I'll think about it,"

"You bitch," I muttered and ran off.

I found Dan doing wires in office.

"Dan," I whispered

"Ah get away from me,"

"No, just follow me I'll do med scan," he was sceptical but followed me to lab and corpse killed him.

"Now will you kill me?" I asked and he did, but by doing so he won the game with toast, meaning I wouldn't have any time for freaking out.

"Are you fucking joking?" I cried and I got attacked for third impostering.

Next round I got imposter and immediately killed corpse in front of everyone.

Then voted me out and I could finally freak out. I closed my eyes and tried to take deep breaths.

"Wow, when you said freak out, you really meant freak out," corpse said

"You're fucking kidding me,"

"Nah, I'll leave you alone if you want,"

"You know what? It's good, I'm just happy I killed you, now I can tell every I killed you and show off,"

"I killed you first,"

"I made you win,"

"And I am very thankful, also do you wanna play again tomorrow with some other friends?"

"No, I no longer trust anyone who tried to introduce me to other people without telling me who they are first,"

"C'mon, please, I know you'll love them,"

Poki won the game for us, even after I ratted myself out.

"Do what were you two taking about as ghosts?" They asked.

We both groaned and for the next few minutes we got bullied.

I started to get hungry so I grabbed a muffin and got crewmate on the next round. Corpse followed me again.

"Why do you always follow me?" I asked

"I dunno, I just like following you I guess,"

"I mean I'm not complaining, but isn't meant to be you and Sykkuno?"

"Errrrr," he said so low pitch I felt the vibrations

"So basically yes?"

"Does that mean you've watched us stream before?"

"I mean yeah, why do you think I freak out every time I meet someone new,"

"Mmm,"

"What?"

"Have you watched my channel?"

"Err, yeah I guess,"

"Interesting,"

"Why?"

"No reason," he said, "what are you eating?"

"A muffin, why?"

"Just wondering, do you like to bake?"

"Oh no, not corpse making small talk," I joked and he laughed, "I bake a lot at night when I'm bored, how about you?"

"I've never really baked to be honest, but I'm an 'ok' cook,"

"Are you being modest or are you actually just 'ok'?" He couldn't answer before a Toast's body was reported.

"I think I can clear corpse,"

"I can clear you too," he said and I smiled

Everyone started to talk about who it was and where the body was. I didn't have anything to say so I listening quietly.

I tried to listen to what Poki was saying but Felix was talking over her and Dream was talking too. I knew what was about to happen.

I tried to stay calm but it didn't work so I quickly took my headphone off and muted my live and my mic.

I couldn't get out of the room before it hit. I collapsed into the wall and sunk to the floor. I couldn't breath and the high pitch whirring sound in my head wasn't helping.

I tried to take deep breaths and focus on something but couldn't. I got really overwhelmed and tried not to cry.

Tears started falling from my eyes anyway and I ran my hands through my hair.

My stomach felt tight and I was short of breath. Every part of my body hurt as I tried to collect myself and gain control over my body again but it was no hope.

I started to choke and cried even more. I felt like I was on fire. I curled into a ball, lying on the floor, waiting for it to end, and then it did.

I looked up, tears still dampened me cheeks and I was shivering but it had stopped.

I went into the kitchen, feeling like a hopeless mess. Whenever something got good I just had to make it bad again.

I gulped down water with my pills and went back to the recording studio.

Unmuting my live and my mic, I put my headphones back on and Corpse was running around me in circles at spawn.

"Hi," I said shakily

"Hey, are you ok?"

"Yeah my cousin just called me so it had to go,"

"Are you live?" He asked and I said yeah. He didn't mention it again and we went to do our tasks together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.8K 35
ᝬ 🌸 𖠵 EASILY 𓄹 'just because it doesn't come easily doesn't mean we shouldn't try' In which she moves into a new apartment and meets her neig...
252K 7.4K 40
In the chaotic rhythm of the city, the nights silence breaks to the sound of Corpse's unexpected battle cry about tin foil. Intrigued and slightly be...
25.5K 628 17
WARNING⚠️: If anyone in this story feels uncomfortable or violated with my story in particular I will take it down or take them out the story. (hone...
180K 2.4K 28
after coming back from the hospital for 2 week check in your best friend sykkuno invites you to play with him and his friends you agree coughing you...