(DISCONTINUED)♡ short nsfw st...

Autorstwa _dexxiii_

DISCONTINUED!!!!!!! ⚠⚠(some do not include safewords and things like that i apologize for that. some aren't g... Więcej

hi
1🔞
2🔞
3🔞
4🔞
5🔞
6🔞
7🔞
8🔞
9 🔞
10🔞
11🔞
12🔞
13🔞
15🔞
16 🔞
17🔞
18🔞
19🔞
20🔞
21🔞
beep
22🔞
pp
AAAAAAAAA
23🔞
😈
🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺
♡ 24 ♡

14🔞

5.1K 27 12
Autorstwa _dexxiii_

i beg your pardon?

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

❣️

💞

💖

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

"I'm gonna fuck you till you cry. harsh thrustingHm?~ It hurts? Come on now darling, take it in~ You've done it before~ You haven't? Those grunt pictures on my phone say different~ Darling how would like to be fucked all night?~ You wouldn't be able to have enough strength for it? Let's test that theory right now~ *I grip your legs and pick them up and I would fuck the shit out of you* huff huff...Darling be a good kitten and ride me~ I hope you have enough strength for it. *setting you on top of me, i hold your hips and would thrust up at the same time you ride me* Ah fuck! You're such a good kitten~ Mhn.. You love being daddy's cumslut right? You love sucking him off and gagging on his cock right?~ The love the feeling of my warm cum in your stomach~ The sweet taste of it in your throat~ Yeah? Fuck.. you're still so tight! Aha.. It feels so good kitten~ Your flesh wrapped around me~ Wrapped tightly around me. You close to your high aren't you?~ Oh what's this?~ You're crying? Is it too much?~ It is? Come on darling we're so close~ Just hold on. *thrusting aggressively, I force you down on my cock feeling you shiver violently* You came huh?~ Yeah..~ *with a few more aggressive thrusts i cum deep inside you* Hmm...Fuck kitten~"

im sorry 🧎‍♀️🛐

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

my dark souls Autorstwa red

Krótkie Opowiadania

83.8K 267 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
Fate Autorstwa v xxxiri v

Krótkie Opowiadania

10.9K 806 9
A story of a young boy Vishnu who lives along with his cold brothers in India, wishing to be taken care and loved by them
357K 1.2K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
16.7K 59 15
Todos os contos são para maiores de 18! 🔞