Stefan salvatore the demon un...

Door littlewriter71

Brittany a girl who lived in mystic falls was abandoned by her father in her youth and had just lost her moth... Meer

Chapter 1~Stefan Salvatore
Chapter 2~Answers
Chapter 3~Demon
Chapter 4~ The Cure
Chapter 5~freinds?
Chapter 6~witch
Chapter 7 ~ Rebekah Mikaelson
Chapter 8~compelling
Chapter 9~ Cheerleading
Chapter 10~Bekahs Back
Chapter 11~Back In The Game
Chapter 12~Road Trip
Chapter 13~Katherines Attack
Chapter 14~Toronto
Chapter 15~My Sisters Alive?
Chapter 16~Ellie Claire
Chapter 17~ Saving Brittany
Chapter 18~Sorry
Chapter 19~little Suprises
Chapter 20~Founders Ball Plan
Chapter 21~Founders Ball
Chapter 22~"Even If It Is One Last Time"
Chapter 23~Trouble And Pain
Chapter 24~school Time
Chapter 25~kol Mikealson
Chapter 26~The Kiss
Chapter 27~ Dagger
Chapter 28~Davina Claire
Chapter 30~Turn Britt
Chapter 31~Family Drama
Chapter 32~Drunk Damon
Chapter 33~sick
Chapter 34~Siphoning
Chapter 35~Vampire Britt/Ending

Chapter 29~Rebekahs Back

40 1 0
Door littlewriter71

Davina carried on chanting while britt told elijah to grab some clothes for rebekah. Then she carried on chanted eyes closed until she felt a large mass thump on the table. There lay asleep was rebekah. They clothed her. "We need to give her some blood" britt cut her wrist and held it to rebekah but no suction. "Shes still not a vampire anymore she needs vampire blood to live". Klaus gave his and then she awoke with a startled gasp. Klaus and Elijah hugged her. Then she looked at Britt she ran over and hugged her too "But rebekah i-". "I know Britt, but it was my fault I'm sorry " she said. "I'm sorry rebekah I realy am".

Britt soon left. She had many looks for tourist yeah she did look a state still scratched from the glass. Also she was weak that was the biggest spell she'd ever done. She tripped countless times and wobbled in the end she found a phone box by a abanoded car wash. She dialed stefans number it picked up "Hey stefan it's me" britt said. "Britt are you ok where are you". Stefan said paniciking. "I'm fine I'm by a old car wash on the outside of new orleans, the mikealsons and after me anymore, also can you pick me up" britt said. "I'm already coming it's dark be careful ok" stefan said. "I. Will but the phone machines about to run out I love you" she said and hung up.

Britt sat on the ground and then started to cough , she took a tissue out and coughed into it as she pulled it away she found it splattered with blood. She sighed she felt like crap.

Darkness had fallen and stefan still wasn't there yet. She leant her head again the phone box and fell asleep. Her body was tired she was tired, she needed to sleep.

Stefans headlights had turned on he had just turned the corner and then he caught sight of britt on the ground he got out and rushed over. He felt her heartbeat it was normal just asleep. He sighed and carried her to the car. He placed her next to him and  because he had no blanket put his jacket on her. He smiled she was safe again.

Britt yawned she looked sunlight was rising she turned to her side, stefan was looking at her smiling while he drove. She leant her head against his shoulder "You ok? " He asked. "Yeah I'm great" she said laughing. "What happened? " he asked. Britt explained. "Well that sounds joyful in a way just got to not mention we have ther brother daggered in are basement" stefan laughed.

And then they parked infront of the salvatore house. Stefan flew out the car and opened britts for for her "Madam" he said showing his hand. Britt smiled and took it. He put his arm around her waist and they walked into the house finding Ellie, Caroline, bonnie and damon waiting.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

16.7K 415 30
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘢𝘭, 𝘯𝘰𝘡 𝘣𝘦𝘀𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘴𝘯'𝘡 𝘴𝘀𝘒𝘳𝘦π˜₯ 𝘣𝘢𝘡 𝘣𝘦𝘀𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘡𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺, οΏ½...
35.5K 714 25
My name is Aurora Blake. My new home is here, in Mystic Falls. I was born here, but it has been many years since I have had a place to call my home...
93.5K 1.4K 191
Welcome to Mystic Falls, Virginia, a town steeped in rich history and tradition, which is quaint as long as it doesn't point to a tragic and sordid p...
441 21 24
Marie Salvatore. Turned in 1864, at the age of 25, the day after seeing both her brothers die for saving the woman they thought they loved. After bei...