Fred Weasley x Reader

Από slytherinxmx1

Your parents were killed when you were only 3 years old but still no one has told you how or why. Your mother... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105

Chapter 14

2.1K 44 16
Από slytherinxmx1

TW : Self Harm - If you don't want to read this part you don't have to

You look to your right and see a razor. You sigh and pick it up. You walk over to the toilet and pull down your pants a bit. You make 5 cuts. 3 on your left leg and 2 right leg. You wash the razor and wrap bandages around the cuts.

You put Fred's sweatpants back on and walk out of the bathroom. You see Fred doing some homework on his bed. He sees you and puts it away. You walk over and lay down. Fred wraps his arms around you and you lay your head on his chest. 

"Can I ask why you went to Dumbledore?" He asks. "Let's talk about it tomorrow. I'm really tired." You say. "Alright, that's fine princess. Also, can I ask what you were doing out at the Quidditch Pitch? And talking to Malfoy." He laughs a bit. 

"I went out to think and I know this sounds crazy but I talk to the moon sometimes. I was thinking and talking until Malfoy showed up. He was asking me what wouldn't anyone tell me. I tried to leave but he asked again. George found us and was mad at me so I just came back to my dorm." You say.

You feel Fred nod and you close your eyes, listening to his heartbeat.

A couple of weeks have gone by and today is the day you're gonna tryout to be a Chaser on the Gryffindor Quidditch team. "You ready for tryouts Y/n?" Oliver asks as everyone heads to lunch. 

"Kinda. I'm really nervous. I've never actually played a real Quidditch game before." You laugh nervously. "It's alright Y/n. All you gotta do is some drills that I'll give to everyone who is trying out for Chaser." He says and walks off.

You sit over by George and Fred. As you sit, you see they are planning a prank. "Hey Y/n! You excited to go tryout after lunch?" Ron says as he stuffs food into his mouth. You nod. "Nervous though. I'm scared that I'm going to make a fool out of myself." You say.

"Trust me, you won't. I've sen the way you play Chaser. You're brilliant!" George says. Fred nods in agreement. Lunch passes by quickly. You, George, Fred and Harry all head to the Quidditch Pitch. "Alright! Welcome to Quidditch tryouts! No one is trying out for Seeker since Harry will be our Seeker through the rest of his six years here. Weasleys' are our best Beaters. So if you were here for those positions, you might as well leave or tryout for Chasers and Keeper." Oliver says.

Some kids groan and walk away. It's just you and six other kids. "Okay. So this year, we just need two more Chasers and one Keeper. McGonagall said that I won't be playing this year. My arm and leg are messed up. I will just be coaching this year. Someone is going to take my place." He frowns. 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...
57.3K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
4.2K 216 29
When Elizabeth Abernathy's parents were murdered as a child, she vowed that she would spend her life hunting those responsible and avenging his death...