Mayhem | on hold

Da EmeraldSapphire_02

❝I was with you before we were even born.❞ Adessa and Vanessa are the youngest of the Ivanov's. After years o... Altro

A / N + C A S T
A E S T H E T I C S
II | Avoidance and apologies
III | Drowning in Boredom
IV | My fourteen-year brain had good designs

I | Entertainment is pranking idiots

1.5K 90 137
Da EmeraldSapphire_02

FTR or RR?

"What giving up so easily?" I taunted the person I had in head-lock.

She scoffed and twisted my hand. Pain jolted through me as I fell on the ground seeing as she fucking tripped me. Before I could recover from her attack, she had me on the ground. Her arm was around my neck and her legs had locked my legs.

"Give up," she whispered in my ear.

"Fuck no." I slammed the back of my head on her face, not hard enough to hurt her but hard enough to make her loosen the hold. She stumbled back when when I punched her. I kept throwing punches which she easily blocked.

Faking a right hook, I kicked her legs, slamming her on the mats. The ceiling came into view when she tripped me again. Both of us kept wrestling and slamming each other until we had the other in a deadlock.

"I give up." Both of us said together and released each other.

My ribs throbbed in pain a little when I took in a sharp breath. I closed my eyes for a while to calm myself and sat up, turning towards the idiotic person I call my twin.

"Did you have to hit me so hard?" Vanessa whined and sat up too.

"Yeah because you went easy on me." I rolled my eyes.

My twin plopped herself on the mat again making me groan loudly. Her off-white t-shirt had risen a little revealing a small tattoo on her stomach, the replica of mine.

"Come on, Ness, at least shower and get into something comfortable before you sleep like a log." I wrapped my fingers around her wrist and pulled her up.

"Can't I just fall asleep? We've been training for like 6 hours!"

"Shower and do whatever you want," I repeated, letting her know that she had no other option, not that she ever listened to me. "And we haven't been training for 6 hours, drama queen."

She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah? Then what time is it?" She started looking around and then sighed realizing that there was no clock in the gym.

"It's eight a.m., girls." A feminine voice made us look in the direction of the door.

"See!" Vee exclaimed, pointing towards the new person. "It's eight in the fucking morning and we have been in here since five!"

"That's three hours."

She huffed, giving me a very irritated and accusing glare. "I know that but it felt like six hours because someone decided it was a good idea to train at five!" 

"We would have ended training early if you woke up when I told you to!" I glared back.

"Girls?"

"You wanted me to wake up at four!"

"Girls?"

"We have been doing that for most of our life!"

"Girl-"

"What?!" We shouted together at Leah who raised her hand in mock surrender, taking a step back.

A scowl took no time to take over my face once I realized the person's company we were in. Leah was one of the many people who lived in this house. One of the annoying ones to be exact. 

"It's time for you kids to leave the gym, time for the older kids to train so shoo." She waved her hand dismissively, raising an eyebrow, asking us to challenge her.

There was this immense urge to retort something back at her but instead, I met Vanessa's gaze, a mischievous glint was dancing in her eyes as her lips twitched up ever so slightly. 

'Actions matter more than words'

We both turned to Leah and shrugged. "Okie dokie," Vanessa said, bopping her head forward.

Leah looked at us suspiciously. "Not going to try and argue?"

An arm draped around my shoulder, placing the weight of another person on me. Ew, this was why I wanted her to shower first.

"You have no idea how much I want to argue, but, I seriously value my sleep more than you kicking us out of the gym- which by the way- we were already leaving." Nessa responded.

In response, Leah just rolled her eyes as she scrunched her nose in annoyance. She took off her jacket and placed it in the corner of the gym. I shrugged and pulled Nessa by her wrist just as a group of the 'college kids' entered the gym.

All of those are categorized in the annoying section of the people. 

They had no idea what we're about to do.

❃❃❃

"Ugh, why do I have to go and act?"

"Because you're clumsy as fuck."

"So?"

I gave her a look. "Remember last time? You messed everything up!" I whispered harshly.

She huffed and squinted her eyes. "You can't blame me. If you want to blame something then blame the treadmill that came in my way."

How does a person not see a treadmill in their way?! 

Well, that's my twin for you.

Not giving it another thought, I pushed Vanessa into the gym and scurried away. Once I reached a particular corridor, I knelt down and crawled my way to the back door of the gym, careful to not show myself from the windows.

"...c'mon, Vanessa," I heard a voice mock her, "Are you going to say something or just stand there observing us? I mean we know that we-older ones- are much better than you bunch of kids."

Better my ass.

I grimaced when I deciphered who the person speaking was: River. One of the most self-absorbed piece of shit I know. I pity Nessa- yeah I don't.

Putting my full weight on my feet again, I tip-toed inside the gym and slowly picked up their jackets and t-shirts. Ugh, all three of the boys present had their abs on display. Show-offs.

"I need help!" Vanessa squealed. I had to bite my lip so I didn't laugh out loud when I heard the discomfort in her voice. 

"Help?"

"Huh-uh, help," she -what it looked to me- nodded her head, "I need help to prank Essa."

Great job, idiot. That's a very believable excuse.

I slowly started leaving the gym. 

"Prank one-half of the Mayhem twins? Yeah no. You guys will reign hell upon this mansion with your pranks. I'm not risking that." One of them said.

I let out a small scoff under my breath. And they say that they are better than us while they indirectly accepted they were afraid of us.

Nessa faked disappointment. "I guess I'll do it on my own. But, you guys have found your way on my next to prank list! Sleep with your eyes open the next few days!" She screamed the last sentence as she ran out of the room.

I face-palmed. She just had to say the last few words. I quickly made my way to the laundry room where my twin was already there waiting for me.

I snickered. "That was an amazing performance."

"Shut up, okay. I wasn't ready." She narrowed her eyes at me. "It was your fault."

"I know, that's why I pushed- we're going off-topic." I shook my head when I remembered why we were here. "The powder."

She opened a cupboard and got the powder out while I turned all the shirts and jackets inside out. The white powder sprinkled all over the clothes and then I turned them back, careful to not touch it. 

Itching powder to be exact.

Nessa smirked. "Their reaction is goi-"

"What are you both doing?" A voice drawled out, making both of us freeze.

Shit, shit, shit, shit- okay enough swearing. I slowly twisted my body and saw a six-year-old looking at us with her hands crossed and her brown eyes trying to glare at us. 

Aww. Wrong timing.

"Nothing," I shrugged indifferently. "Just doing our laundry."

"I'm six not stupid," Rosabella deadpanned.

"She did not just quote Hope Mikaelson," Nessa muttered from beside me, shock covering her face.

Uhh, wasn't Hope seven when she said that?

Ignoring my twin- which I did almost every second- I knelt down so I could be in height with the midget in front of me. "So, Rosie, I'm sure we can come to an arrangement, right?"

"Maybe." She smiled.

Okay, how hard can it be to come to an arrangement with a six-year-old? More specifically, what should I do? 

"If you don't tell anyone what you saw today, I'll drink your milk for a month," Vanessa said as she knelt down too.

Rosie huffed and pouted. "You can't. I'm going back to the penthouse tonight." 

Nessa let out a groan and muttered, "Bad timing."

"Okayyyy, so what do you want?"

Rosie's eyes lit up when she heard the question and turned to Vanessa who was raised an eyebrow. "Chocolate!"

I sighed in relief. "That's ea-"

"-from Nessa's stash."

Spoke too soon.

"Fuck no!" she whisper-yelled, earning a slap to her hand from me. "Oww, what?"

"Don't swear in front of a kid."

"I'm not a kid."

"Huh-uh." I dismissed, we were running low on time. "I'll give you chocolate from her stash, okay? Okay, we have a deal."

"I didn't even have a say!"

"I don't want to be caught, do you?." She stayed silent. "Good, sacrifice your chocolates."

"Okay, we do." Rosie beamed. She's a little devil. "But, I came to tell you something."

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to her.

"Fred's calling you to his office."

------<<->>------

The first chapter is out finallyyy. Your thoughts on the chapter?

What do you think about the twins? 

As you must have noticed, this is very different from the other twin stories (at least from what I've read) on Wattpad. I have no idea who started the twin sisters thing on Wattpad so I cannot credit the person, but having twin sisters in a book isn't my idea. But the plot, characters, and everything else are produced by my brain. 

Question: What are your new year's resolutions?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...