A New Reality

By Creative_Pan

Luna Dust was four when her father and mother passed which meant that she was taken into an orphanage. She's... More

Chapter 1 Life Before
Chapter 2 Meeting Him
Chapter 3 A New Home Pt 1
Chapter 4 New Home Pt 2
Chapter 5 Guessing Games and Movie Nights
Chapter 6 Chess Games and A Dramatic Mornings
Chapter 7 A Surprise Visit
Chapter 8 A Mind Filled Adventure
Chapter 9 The Truth
Chapter 10 Sides Bonding
Chapter 11 A Hypnotizing Fight
Chapter 12 Patience
Chapter 13 Intrusive Chaos
Chapter 14 Completive Gaming Sessions
Chapter 15 The Call
Chapter 16 His Friends
Chapter 17 School
Chapter 19 Listening
Chapter 20 Learning
Chapter 21 Caught
Chapter 22 Morals
Chapter 23 Trouble
Chapter 24 Hidden Within
Chapter 25 Regrets
Chapter 26 A Walk in the Park
Chapter 27 Plans
Chapter 28 Friends?
Chapter 29 Starting Over
Chapter 30 Panic
Chapter 31 Crushing
Chapter 32 Advice
Chapter 33 The Dance
Chapter 34 Finally (The End)

Chapter 18 Unexpected

75 1 0
By Creative_Pan

I went outside of the building to call dad. I looked around to see if anyone has followed and thankfully no one did so I took out my phone to call him. Soon he picked up on the other line.

"Hello?"

I heard hissing noises in the background and it caused me to flinch.

"D-dad? What is going on over there? Are you alright? Is there a snake there or something???" I said worried.

"Luna it's fine it's just Virgil and Janus having their hissy fits. Are you alright dear?"

I was relived whenever he answered back.

"Yeah I'm fine I just need you to pick me up."

"Shoot! I forgot about that! Just stay there I'll text you whenever I'm there alright?"

"Alright I'll see you then bye!"

"Bye kiddo."

He hung up and then Violet came up out of nowhere causing me to yell by mistake.

"Once again you're forgotten about how does it feel Lu Lu?" Violet said unsurprised.

"V you know exactly how I feel about this. Besides he's new at this I can't really blame him for doing that by accident."

"But what if it wasn't accident?"

"Still I'm not suprised you asked that. He has to do his own things at home remember? He still has to talk to Joan and all that."

"Yeah, yeah home whatever. I'll get you someday."

"I bet you will."

"Why are you so calm about this?!?" She said getting annoyed.

"Because I was expecting this. At the old school I walked home."

"At least you gotten your exercise sweetie!" Harper said coming up to.

"Harper this is my time not yours!"

"Sorry I couldn't help myself!"

"I know you can't just go you can come once she gets home alright?"

She nodded before leaving.

"V, how about you go too I don't want anyone to see you guys alright you can pester me later."

She nodded and was about to leave until I heard voices behind me. I mouthed V to go before it was to late and so she left

"Who's there show yourself!"

I started to shake whenever they said that so I put my phone in my pocket and put my hands up in the air so they won't see me as a threat.

"Oh it's you. What are you doing here kid?" Jackson said reveling himself.

"I just was on the phone with my father sorry." I said putting my hands back down.

"Nah, you're fine but I could've sworn I heard someone else here is it just you?"

'You better not say anything about us Luna!' Hazel said in my head.

"Nope. No one here except for me." I said trying to lie my way out of this one.

He didn't seem to buy it one bit but didn't say anything.

"Heh, whatever I'll see ya later then Lu." He said waving and walking off.

I couldn't help but sigh in relief.

"V, it's safe now. Well I hope so."

"What the hell was that Luna?!? You almost blew your cover!"

"Oh my cover you mean yours?"

"Yeah...you know what whatever! I'm I'm going disguised got it!"

"Alright geez-"

My phone buzzed and it was a text from him.

"Hey we gotta go so do you wanna follow or?"

"I'll follow just go before he calls ya."

She simply stated in her original outfit but just had her hair in a low pony tail so it wouldn't look suspisous that another me is somehow here. I don't know how but I felt like I was being watched by the other students. I brushed it off as nothing and went along with it while Violet whispering regrets to herself. We walked over to the car and met him by his window.

"Hey Luna. Who's this?"

"Thomas...it's Violet. You know me."

"Oh sorry V." He said realizing it was just her.

We got into the car and Violet went back to her regular self once more.

"Why did you make me do that?!?"

"For the record I didn't make you do anything you just shown up."

Dad just laughed a bit before driving away from the building.

"So how was your first day of school?"

"Oh it was a bit fun. I might've bumped into someone but hey I got to meet her friends so that was fun."

"I did wish that those kids would stop bothering you they were annoying."

"Heh don't worry it happens to the best of us." Dad said intrviening.

Once we arrived home I went straight to my room before dad's sides even attempts to ask how my day was because even I didn't even know how to feel about it. I locked the door and groaned as I snunk to the ground holding my head.

"So...not the best day? Huh?" Harper said putting a hand on my shoulder for comfort.

"Harper it's not that I didn't enjoy it because I had some fun hanging out with them. It's just that I felt like Jackson saw me and Violet 'chating' earlier. Now I'm just scared of what they'll think of me."

Harper hugged me dispite my confused feelings.

"You're scared that this might end up like Nick don't you?"

I started to shake at his name willing myself not to cry and Harper noticed it immediately.

"Hey, you know it's ok to cry even when good things are happening to you right?"

That's when I broke down in the sea of emotions. The tears that I've been holding back for so long just pouring out of eyes. At this point I was sobbing harshly.

"W-why...am I-I like this! W-why am I-I so b-broken Harper?"

"Hey, hey, hey, look at me Dust...you are not broken. You are you no one else can replace you. You're scars are beautiful."

"H-how can m-my scars be beautiful. All I am is just a pathetic cry baby. Nick was right I am worthless..."

"That's where he's wrong you know...Nick was in the wrong he could've been that father figure that you needed. But if we didn't escape that place and gone back to the center you wouldn't have met Thomas and his sides. Nick treated you horribly yes I'm aware of that but without him you wouldn't be where you are now. So shove those doubts away and focus on how much they love you."

I wiped the spare tears away from my tear stained face and smiled when I saw Harper's soft expression.

"You know for a side your the kindest out if all of them."

"Heh...no one needs a soft spot for me kid." She said before getting up and helping me up as well.

"Thank you Harper...for everything."

"Anytime sweetie. Wanna go wash up your face?"

"Probably the best option."

I went to the bathroom quickly. To wash my face. My eyes were now red and puffy and some of my makeup ran down causing tear streaks to appear. So I gotten out some makeup wipes and started to wipe it off suscesfully getting most of it off.

"Now I have an alilby." I whispered to myself.

"Alilby for what- Woah! What happened to you? I mean are you alright?" Roman said.

This caught me off guard quickly causing me to drop the wipe and look at him.

"I'm fine Roman just stained makeup."

"Are you sure that's all that happened. It looks like you've been crying."

'Tell him the truth or I will...' Hazel said in my head.

I took a deep breath and thought carefully about my words. Instead I just glared at myself in the mirror while getting another wipe out.

"I...have been crying Roman it's complicated."

He walked over to me cautiously before putting a hand on my shoulder.

"If you're comfortable with it. Would you like to talk about it?"

"...Yeah that would be nice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 2.3K 37
A Human Au, all of the are orphans. All of them live at the White Lilly Foster Home. Their foster parent, Kelly Cornish is abusive and horrid towards...
4.7K 151 10
Don't hate me, only a few of the sides are babies. Well.. three of them. And Thomas isnt in this story. 😂 Poor Thomas, he gets left out of most Fand...
138K 6.6K 26
Everyone has a necklace that's given to them at birth. A necklace that is half of a unique shape and ties you to your soulmate. The problem is, Virgi...
3.2K 96 8
We all know Logan as the less 'emotional' persona of the sides, but what if he was in the spotlight - what if he was secretly hurt by his little 'rob...