Their Abused Angel✔

sarcasticsoul009

Carmella Aida Bernardi a 14 year old Italian kid. She's just like her name a garden. A garden full of softnes... Еще

A/N
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Luciano's Bonus Chapter
Antonietta's Bonus Chapter

Chapter 11

9.8K 317 371
sarcasticsoul009

Carmella's point of view:

I sighed trying to calm myself while getting ready for the party. The clothes I'm wearing is a short chiffon mocha colour party dress. I wear my jewellery and went downstair only to see my brothers wearing black suit. Papa is also wearing a black suit. Mario look at me and whistle making everyone look at me. Papa's eyes widen up a bit and said: "goodness baby you are looking so cute but...isn't it a bit short."

Sergio nodded and said: "go and change."

I whine looking Giovanni who sighed and said: "go and change and wear a long dress."

I pouted and was about to say somethibg when a voice came from behind: "oh for fuck sake Gio relax it's just a party."

I look back and my eyes went wide when i saw mama. She smirk at me while Mario whistle and said: "hot mama."

Papa shake his head and walk towards mama and said: "go and change i won't allow you wearing this type of dress."

Mama smirk and said: "oh sweetie you are there to protect me right then why are you saying this?"

Papa hold mama by her waist and pull her towards him and growled while saying: "because you are fucking mine and i won't allow anyone to see what's mine."

Mama brought her face near Papa...and i whine because Armani put a hand on my eyes who said: "my dear parents your innocent daughter is standing here."

I pout while Armani squish my cheeks. He remove his hand and look up at him and said: "what happened?"

Mario smirk and said: "well you see either someone is going to die or we are going to have a mini brother."

I grin and said: "why not sister?"

Mario pour and said: "cause mum can't pop out a female."

[A/N: no they are not going to have another kid...]

Mama hold ny hand and said: "let's go baby."

I nodded and look up at mama and said: "you are looking so beautiful."

She smile and said: "you look so cute in this dress my baby."

I grin and she stop infront of the cars and said: "okay so Mario and Sergio is going to drive with Luciano and I. I'm Giovanni's car there will be rest of the kids."

Mario pouted and said: "but why do i have to sit with you and that too with Sergio?"

Mama glare at him and said: "because while reading tomorrow's newspaper i don't want to see my son naked with his dick inside a random chick's ass so i will personally keep an eyes on you."

Mario groan and said: "it was a one time thing."

Sergio sigh and said: "but why me?"

Mama smirk and said: "because hun you scream trouble."

Sergio scoff and we all walk towards out respective cars. Giovanni and Armani sit infront and me, Antonio and Santino sit in the backseat. I'm sitting in between Antonio and Santino. I look at Giovanni who is looking at me through the rear mirror and said: "seatbelt."

I tilt my head in confusion and Antonio pick me up and put a seatbelt on me. I pouted and said: "but i want to look outside and now i can't see anything."

Antonio sighed and open my seatbelt and place me on his lap. I move a bit and started to look out of the window. Antonio place one hand on my stomach and other on his thighs. Armani look back at me and said: "are you okay there sweetie?"

I nodded and he said: "it's a three hours drive."

I nodded and Antonio said: "Santino bring a blanket."

He nodded and give it to me and Antonio open it and place it on my lower body. I smile at him while he look out of the window. Adter sometime my eyes started to get droopy so i move in his lap and hug him with my legs one either side of his waist. He sighed and open the blacket and place it all over my body while i snuggle in his neck and soon i have fallen asleep.

------------------------

Some shake me up and i open my eyes only to see Antonio's soft eyes. He kiss my forehead and said: "let's go."

I nodded and he pull out his phone and open his front camera. I sigh in relief when i saw that everything is good. Mama walk towards me and hold my hand with Papa on my other side but he didn't hold my head while my brothers are beside us. We walk towards the entrance and i clutch mama's hand in nervousness. She softly smile at me and said: "when your family is hear no one will hurt you."

I nodded and we walk inside, several camera's flash and i whine a bit in discomfort but soon we walk inside after Papa said some few words. I smile at Mama while she pass me some juice. I drink it and she told Armani to look after me because my parents and Giovanni are talking with some people. I smile at Armani only to see that all my brothers have disappear. Soon a pretty lady came and Armani tensed a bit. She kiss Armani's cheeks and said: "oh Armani dear how are you?"

Armani gave her a forced smile and said: "I'm fine Mrs Darwin."

She smirk and look at me her eyes soften a bit snd said: "and who is this little cupcake."

Armani pull me behind him and i said: "I'm Carmella Luciano Accardi."

Her eyes widen up a bit and Armani gave me an impressive smile. Her smile falter up a bit and she said: "i would have like you if you were not an Accardi but still a little cutie."

She walk behind Armani and Armani pull me infront of him. She glare at him and said: "stop right fucking here."

She smile at me and said: "I'm Abriana Darwin."

I nodded and fisted Armani's pant who glare at Abriana and was about to say something when i hear a familiar voice coming from behind: "Mum common Dad is calling you."

Alonso look at me and his eyes widen up a bit and then he said: "common Mom let's go."

He went away and soon someone told Armani that Papa is calling him. He look down and smile at me while saying: "okay baby just stay here I'll send Santino."

I nodded and now I'm all alone. I bit my lip and sit on one of the chairs. Alonso sit beside me and said: "okay what the fuck are you doing here?"

I bit my lip and said: "Papa told me to come here but why are you here?"

He chuckle and said: "because it's a mafia party and all the biggest mafia family will be here."

My eyes widen up a bit and a shiver run down by my spine and said: "m-m-mafia?"

His eyes widen up a bit and he gave me a sheepish smile and said: "i mean that the name of this party is mafia not actual mafia. Do we look like those who shoot and kill people?"

Yes..i shake my head in a no and he gave me a soft smile and said: "okay bye your brother is coming. Take care and you look so cute in this dress but i will be glad if you only wear this infront of me."

He kiss my forehead and went away. Soon Santino came and said: "are you enjoying this party?"

I shake my head in a no and he said: "me too this is so fucking boring. We always get bored here. Our parents are talking to some people little did they know soon Papa is going to k- i mean cancel their contract with them."

I nodded and was about to say something when i saw my mother (biological mother) standing a bit far from there. Her eyes met min and i bit my lip feeling tensed when i saw her angry and shocked face. Father shake mother and she signal her head towards me father look at me and his eyes darken up a bit and i move a little closer towards Santino because i didn't like the way Father is looking at me. He place his hand on his pant and took some breaths. I whine and face Santino's chest as if sensing my discomfort. He place me in his lap and cares my head while i place my head in the crook of his neck and whisper: "can we please go home?"

He nodded and call someone while bouncing his legs which cause some comfort to me. Soon everyone came and Mama said: "my baby are you okay? I'm so sorry i leave you here i can't tak you there with me. "

I smile and just hug her. She look at Papa and said: "let's go."

He nodded and mama hold my hand, i look behind to see my mother looking at us with jealousy in his eyes? I look in front soon me and Mama are waiting for Papa and my brothers to bring their cars. I left mama's hand and walk a bit far to pick my ring but was pushed violently. I cry when my hands, knees and elbow came in contact with the ground but gasp when i hear a gunshot. I look behind to see mama laying on the floor with blood pouring out of her stomach.

I scream and walk towards mama but was pulled back by Sergio. Papa pick mama and place here inside the car while we also sit inside the car. Tears started to pour out of my eyes while Armani hug me. We reach the hospital and Mama was taken in the ICU. After sometime a doctor came and.....

Hey guys i hope that you will like this chapter please do leave your precious comments.

What do you think is going to happen next?

Is Antonietta gonna live or die?

Do you have any wishes?

Favourite character in this book?

I love you ❤❤❤

Bye ❤❤❤

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Trusting My Brothers Mary Swan

Подростковая литература

1.8M 44.1K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...
76.6K 1.9K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...
Lavinia authorsia513

Короткий рассказ

5.5K 292 17
In the world of guns and evil , a rose is bloomed. Just like a rose has thorns on it to prevent it from being crushed , she too has her father and b...
lost love mfjazzy

Подростковая литература

6.2K 251 33
Carmella living in London with her abusive step dad thinking life could not get any worse after her mum died the only person she thought every truly...