Kiwi

由 sparkletwpk

Sarah's best friend sense middle school,Katylin, joins her and the rest of Harry styles's band on tour, but l... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

8

1K 11 12
由 sparkletwpk

Hello!

I  don't have much to say except I didn't reread this chapter so if there's wrong words or something, that's why lol

Love you<3
———

Our date with Harry was a couple weeks ago,
and Im in my bed at the moment and I've been thinking about what Sarah said about me not wanting Harry to know about the not so good thing about Devante.

I love Devante, and he loves me. He tells me all the time, so he wouldn't lie that much. Would he?

But now that I think of it that day I had with Harry and I cried with him, he reacted like how he was supposed too. He comforted me, and was trying to make me feel better. When I cry in front of Devante, he just hugs me, and before he does that he normally doesn't do anything but that.

So I guess I'm saying, harrys a better person, but not everyone gets the best. What if I don't want the best. I have Devante. He's my best. Harry is someone else's best, not mine.

I roll over hugging my pillow and look at my phone. I still haven't talked to Devante about going to Jamaica. Harry bout our tickets
already.

I grab my phone off my night stand, and call Devante. He didn't anwser so I texted him.

Hey! Do you want to go to Jamaica with me and Sarah? We're going with a couple of her friends. Just text me when you have a chance. Love you <3!

As soon as the text sent I got a call from Harry. He called me every morning since the lunch we had. He just double checks on me.

Well he actually comes up with a dumb excuse to why he has to call me, then he double checks on me.

"Good morning ma lady." He said through the speaker of his phone.

"Good morning Harold." I say

"Quick question..." he says

I rolled my eyes and said with a smile on my face, " what is that question?"

"Don't roll your eyes. All my questions are very important," He playfully scolded me. "So, the question is, well there's two of them, the frist one is do I wear my boots or just tennis shoes?"

"Are you going to wear your skinny jeans?" I asked him, and he replied with an agreeing hum, "well then wear your boots."

"Oaky now second question," he started, "what are you doing today?"

"Well I text Devante about Jamaica. So waiting for him to reply. Why?" I explain.

"Well, Mitch is out today and I was wondering if you wanted to come over and just hang?" He asked me with a nervous tone.

"Of course I would Harry. As along as you promise I get to go home, and you won't kidnap me." I giggle through the phone.

"I promise,"he says "what time do you think you'll come over?" He asked.

"Well I'll get dressed now, then probably head out, so probably around one." I tell him as I get out of my bed to go to the bathroom.

"Alight see you then princess," Harry said and then pause like he just saw a ghost. I giggled before he talked again "I don't know where that came from, I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry about it Harry, it was a simple slip, see you at one,"  I say knowing he's beating him slef up.

"See you then." Harry did as he hung up the phone.

I put my phone back on the on the night stand and walk back to the closet to grab my clothes.

I grabbed a crop top with a Beatles album, on it and a pair of baggy jeans. I put in some black crocs this time cause I'm only going to go see Harry, and he wouldn't care.

As I got the things I needed I headed out to go to my bathroom. I was walking and I almost walked into Sarah. She was standing in my door frame with her arms crossed and a smug look plastered across her face.

"What?" I asked her knowing what she was going to say next.

"Oh nothing, but that you are going to hang out with Harry! While me and Mitch are going out," she said loudly but the last part quiet, "you haven't told Devante about Jamaica yet?! We're leaving in a week!"

"Woah. One, we're just hanging out cause we're bored, two, I haven't told Devante about Jamaica because I'm scared that he won't let me go, and three, don't act like you didn't just say your going on a DATE with Mitch!" I rambled off

"Well this isn't about me, it's about what I herd." She says

"Well," I mock her as I start, "I need to get ready to just hang out with Harry. So if you'd let me go to my bath room that'd be great." I finished giving her a fake playful smile.

"Sure, just hang out. He's probably got something super romantic planed," she says as she stepped aside to let me through. "He's going to change your mind about dick face!" She screamed while I walked down the hallway. I giggled but didn't respond.
———

I'm in the car to head to Harry's, I'm playing my playlist which consist of one direction, the Beatles, queen, David Bowie, and random songs I've herd on the radio.

I'm almost to Harry's house when I hear my phone ring. It's Harry.

As I anwser j hear a strong British accent whine, "where are you!! It's 12:59"

"I actually can't make it," I lie to him

"Oh," his tone of his voice dropped in a heart beat, "may I ask why? Or it it too personal?"

I try hard not to laugh as I say, "Sarah asked me to fold her dishes, then to take her pet snake to pick out some shoes. Maybe we can make plans for Wednesday?" I say almost laughing.

"Sounds great, I'll let you know... wait a minute," he says and I can't help but laugh, " you actually had me thinking you weren't coming."

"I'm outside idiot." I say as I park in his drive way.

I hang up the phone and get out of my car. As I shut the door, I turn and see Harry with a embarrassed smile on his face.  Wearing sweats and a tee shirt.

I  laugh as I walked up to his door. As I walked through the door frame Harry shakes his head.

"I knew you were gullible but didn't think it was that bad." I say as I put my keys and sunglasses on his kitchen island.

"I'm not gullible," he starts, "I just was excited so I wasn't thinking clearly."

"Common, you couldn't have been that excited." I bend leg up to take croc off.

"You'd think you so," he says as he watched me, "I couldn't wait to see those very fashionable crocs of yours."

"I know right, 1 million dollars to get the custom made." I joke with him.

"I bet." He replied.

We walled to his living room, and he took a seat on his couch, I took a seat on the floor.

"What are you doing babe?" He asked me with a concerned look on his face

"I'm in a criz-cross applesauce type of mood today." I say

He nods in response, "so what did Devante say about Jamaica?" He said as he lent his elbow in the arm rest of the couch.

"He hasn't replied yet, I think he works today so that might be why." I say.

He nodded again, and said, "well tell me about Katylin middle name Crozbi, how are her parents doing, what was life like in Wisconsin."

"Frist my middle name is Madylin after my dads mom, second, Life in Wisconsin was like life in London just more American football, rednecks and beer," he laughed slightly as the words came out of my mouth, "and for the first question, their dead." I say bluntly.

Harry's mouth dropped. "Katylin I'm so sorry, must've been hard."

"Well my mom was easier than my dad, my mom died of breast cancer after fight it for 3 years." I say so used to talking about it.

"May I ask how your dad died?" He said softly

I've noticed how, polite Harry is. He always asks if he can ask a question that could be too personal. One of the thing I like most about him.

"See, my parents were deeply in love, and I was just a love child. It was great seeing that much passion they put into each other. So when my mom died my dad didn't take it very well." The next part is always hard to say out loud, but not so hard I cry. It's more of just the words are hard to put together.

"Well, he committed suicide a year after my mom passed." The words faintly spill out.

Harry got down on the ground with me and gave me a hug. "I'm so sorry kiwi."

"Don't be," I tell him as we release from the hug, " it's actually better if I talk about it, it kinda normalize it for me."

We sat there for a quick second before I ask him the same question, "tell me about Harry Ewards Styles, how are his parents, what was it like growing up well known?"

"My parents are both happy healthy and alive, and it was very eye opening," he says, "the frist couple years didn't even felt like work. We were just happy to not have to go to school, I think."

I laugh. "My mom would've liked that response."

"What did your parents think of Devante?" He asked.

"Well I think at frist they liked him, then when Sarah started talking about how he treated me they started not to be so found of him." I tell Harry. "They would've made me break up with him after he cheated."

"As they should've." He said under his breath.

"Can I ask what happened with you and your story?" I said as I lent back into my hands.

Harry fell down to his side holding his head up with his arm and started, "where should I begin. Her name was Brianna, she is your age, 21, and we dated for three years. Only one of them public."

"She really messed me up, you can even ask Mitch. I didn't shower, I didn't eat much, I didn't respond to anyone for like a week before Mitch just came to my house and pulled me out of my bedroom, and through me into the shower." He says "I really thought she was the one, but I was so wrong."

"How so?" I ask

"Well she cheated on me with her coworker. And after we broke up I saw him while I was shopping and saw that she gave him one of my old tee shirts. It really stung. She wasn't as sweet as I thought she was, and she tried blaming it on me." He says

I gave him a hug this time. As I released from the hug I put my hand on the side of his face to comfort him. His eyes went soft, and he closed them taking in my act.

His soft look quickly changed after he opened his eyes and tackled me onto my back.

"Harry!" I scream through my laugh as he pancakes over me laying on top of me so I couldn't go anywhere.

I paused for a bit before I took a deep breath and pushed him off of me and ran to the kitchen. He ran after me. As I waited for him in the kitchen I grabbed the sink head and used it as my weapon.

As he got to the kitchen he put his hands up in the air and said, "Don't shoot!"

"I won't unless you take another step." I threaten him while squinting my eyes at him.

A smirk crawled across his face as I saw him lift his foot. I pressed the side button sending a spiral of water at him and all over his tee shirt.

He put his foot back down and he just stood there with his mouth wide open in shock.

I'm laughing my ass off as I manage to get the words "I thought you were taking a step!"

Before I know it Harry's running towards me and I drop the sink head to run and i hear it slither back into the faucet.

Me and Harry are on opposite side of the island. He headed to one side causing me to go on the other side, but Harry changed direction and meet me on his side of the island.

I'm a laughing mess as he wrapped his arms around me. And carried me back to the kitchen. He grabbed the head of the sink and started spraying me way more than I did to him.

"HARRY!!" I laugh out

"Sorry I can't hear you!" Harry lied as he started moving the up more causeing the water to hit my face.

"Oh shit!" He laugh out

"Harold!" I playfully scold him.

He put me down and I looked at him with my face soaked.

" I'd start running." I tease him.

"Let me do that." He says before he started sprinting away.

I chase after him. We're looking like two dogs chasing each other. He ran out side to his back yard and I hid behind the sliding doors.

I waited for a couple seconds before I saw Harry walk past the door looking for me. I hopped on his back wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"God fuck!" He said, "you scared the shit out of me."

"Well, you kind deserve it, you know sence you tried to drowned me." I say as he turned his face making eye contact.

He bounced me up giving me a piggy back ride now. I fixed his hair because it was all bunched up in the back. I moved it to the opposite side of where my face was.

He started walking up the stairs, and I said, "you promised you wouldn't kidnap me!"

"My fingers were crossed." He shrugged as we got to the floor with all the bedrooms on it.

He started heading to what I think was his room and he said "I'm gonna get you some new clothes and probably change my shirt."

He put me down and opened the door and stoop there, "you don't have to stand there, you can come in, I'll show you where the guest room is so you can change."

I walk in with him and see his room. He has a very white room, a lot of white furniture, and some accents of gold and black.

He opened his closet and grabbed two tee shirts. He through one at me with out warning, so it landed on my face. I pulled it off my face and saw him giggling quietly through his smile

He walked over to his dresser and grabbed some sweats and handed them to me this time.

"Thank you kind sir." I said as I took the sweats from his hands.

"Pleasure is all mine," He said fixing his hair "if you'd like to follow me ma'm I'll show you to the guest bedroom, so you can change into your new attire."

"Sounds lovely." I say in my British accent.

"Oh god," he says palming his face, "don't ever do that again."

"Wut ya mean love?" I say making him cringe even more.

We laugh as we head out to the guest bedroom.

He opened the door for me and I thanked him before he left. When he headed back to his room I shut the door so I could change.

As I was changing I got a text from Devante.

Hey, sorry I was at work. I would love to go, when is it.

A week from today. Harry's bout our tickets already.

Alright I'll let work know I need off. How long are we going to be there for?

Two months I think.

Okay love you<3

Love you<3

I put my phone down and unfolded the shirt and sweats Harry gave me. The shirt was black and had a tongue that was sticking out, and the sweats were normal grey sweats.

I put them on then put my hair in a messy bun. I put my phone in the pocket of Harry's sweat pants, grabbed my clothes and headed down stairs.

When I got there Harry was in a red redshirt and the same black sweats he had in before. His hair was also in a messy bun, but his was better than mine. His looked like an angel did his hair and mine looked like it just went through a blender for three hours.

"How the hell do you get your hair like that?" I ask him and he looks up from his phone and smiled.

"All in the wrist." He replied.

I slightly laughed, "no actually, how?" I ask again

He took his hair out and the proceeded to put it back up.

Put my clothes by my keys and tried my self.

It was a mess. "I give up." I laugh as I see him being entertained by my struggle.

He walked over to my and said, "I'll put it up for you."

I took my hair out again and turned around. He put my hair up in a hair ponytail position and asked for the hair tie. I handed it to him and he finished putting my hair up.

When he was done he turned me around looked at me and did a chef's kiss.

"Thanks,"I say , "also Devante said he wants to come."

Harry's face downed a little bit but he said, "great, just be at the airport by 5 and I'll meet you guys at the gate. I'll be there with Mitch."

"Great, I should probably get going. I'll get you your clothes back before the trip." I say

"Don't rush it, it's not that big of a deal." He brushes it off his shoulder.

"Even this shirt? This shirt is iconic!" I tell him.

"Yes. Even that iconic shirt." He leans down and smiles at me.

"What ever you say man, I'll let you know when I get home." I tell him as I grab my wet clothes and keys.

"You sure. You don't want to stay for dinner?"He asks me

"If I'm gone any longer Sarah's going to think we did more than just hang out." I tell him.

"Alright, good point." He says

We started walking down the hallway to his door when I say, "you know Mitch and Sarah were on a date while we were here?"

Harry paused in his tracks and said "Mitch is a little bitch."

I laughed at his response.

"He just told me he had to get somethings, so no I didn't." He says as we get to the door.

"Well, just thought I'd let you know. Good bye Harry." I say as I walk out the door and down the steps.

"Bye Katylin." He says while he stands in the door frame.

I get into my car and buckle up. I back out of the drive way and before I head off I wave at Harry one last time.

That was a pretty good hang out, if I'd say so myself.
———

What you guys think? I personally loved the when they started chasing each other.

I'm probably gonna start updating once a week or something, cause with school and everything :/

But with that I might be doing double updates so that's fun.

All the love <3

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

37K 1.2K 22
Sometimes it is words that need to be said in order to make someone understand what you are feeling, thinking. But Harry Styles has never been good...
765 17 55
Meet Delia Mendrode: Quiet, shy, weird, NYU student majoring in criminal justice, graduated top of her class Meet Harry Styles: Outgoing, bad boy, my...
301 0 32
Jacqueline Taylor is probably one of the least known girl in school. Unless you count being known for the nerd with glasses who sits alone in every c...
34.9K 1.3K 65
Lorelai O'Connor would describe herself as a average girl, living a mundane life, and working a regular job. She finds the good in everybody and ten...