Muted By Love ✓

De Wendol123

After fleeing Paris, leaving her only friend but gladly, all of her enemies, she moves to Gotham and stays wi... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 4

4.6K 177 23
De Wendol123

A few weeks went by and Marinette practically took over Damian's reign. Everyone was right on her palm. They were all nothing compared to her. And Damian, he just wanted what was his, back.

But he never ever realized she didn't know, what she's caused. What she's formed or anything. Hell, she hasn't even spoken a single word and she became the leader. Like, how is that possible.

Oh well. Things just have to happen.

Right now, Marinette and Damian were in English III and the teacher decided to pair up some students because apparently, a lot of kids were failing and stuff.

"And the last pair..., Mr Wayne and young Graham De Vanily" . Said the teachers deep creaky voice.

Damian's eyes widened. He was definitely not expecting THAT. So after all of the students moved to their seats, Damian walked up to the teacher and decided to talk.

"Why did I have to be paired up with her". He seethed.

" Because no one else would take you. Do you want me to change your partner with one of these people"? The teacher looked around.

"Yes, I'll prefer anyone but her".

" I'll see what I can do".

"Does anyone want to change seats with Mr Wayne over here"? The teacher said. All of the students almost stared in horror. Accepting Damian as a partner was almost like a death wish.

Damian sighed and marched back to his seat. He sat right by Marinette and sneered. The two were supposed to work on some research project about leeches and medicine.

Marinette sensed the tense air around them but didn't want to change it. She quietly did her research while Damian was fighting inside his head. Probably figuring out if he should make the first move or something.

Marinette proceeded to start a blank draft and took down plenty of actual useful points of information. Damian kept on fighting and soon decided to stop. He wasn't going to make the first move. It was up to her.

Marinette now started on some real paper and started scribbling away. All of her most appropriate ideas were used and her writing style for the paper perfectly. After about fifteen more minutes, she finished about three pages and wrote her name on top. She passed the papers over to Damian, and with her pencil, pointed under her name.

Damian looked at her and harshly grabbed the pages. He quickly skimmed through the writing and, it was really good. Even he hasn't ever written like that. But he didn't want to show it.

" It lacks in tone". He said. It wasn't true, but he just wanted to push her buttons. Wonder what she'll do.

Marinette nodded. She raised her hand and the teacher walked up to their seats.

"Yes"?

Marinette carefully grabbed the papers from Damian's grasp and handed them to the teacher.

" Hmm, I really like how the paper is going miss. Very balanced out and perfect. But, I only see your name"?

Marinette looked over at him trying to gain the teachers attention and saying he was just about to write his name.

"Oh, I see". The teacher handed her the papers back and Damian wrote his name. Right under hers. And it was the first time it ever happened. His name was always at the top.

Marinette walked to the front of the class and put the papers inside the "cheese scanner" as the teacher liked to call it. It was actually just an A.I. Reader. And it also quickly gave away the score.

"10/10"!!!! The scanner screamed.

That thing was fucking creepy. But at least it resulted into an A±.

Marinette took her seat by Damian once again and this time, he turned to her.

" What is it that you're looking for"? He said. He wasn't really asking but demanding for an answer.

Marinette turned to him.

"Why did you even come? Couldn't you stay were you were once from or something? Because all your doing here, is taking away everything I once owned. You're even tearing down my reputation! Seriously! Stop copying me and act more like yourself. Clumsy, bubbly, stupid, never quiet. Do that and leave me alone. You acting like me will not mean I'll like you and get closer to you".

She turned away. A tear fell. She wasn't sad that he didn't accept her or anything, it was just what he thought of her. A few more tears fell and she couldn't take it anymore. Her small frail heart was breaking. She could feel it shake. She could feel it slowly disintegrate.

She grabbed her bag and left the class. Nobody saw her tears or anything, but something sure happened.

Marinette stood by the steps and texted her uncle.

He received the texts and quickly drove off to get her. He made her enter the car and he entered the office filling out some form to why she was leaving.

Felix soon returned to the car and they left of to his industry.

" Were going over to the Wayne's place tonight. I have to sign a contract for my partnership with Bruce on some business things were doing".

Marinette nodded.

In class

The English teacher got a call and walked over to Damian.

"What did you do"? The teacher kindly asked. Damian should've been grateful for the teachers voice of kindness because the voice is rare.

" what do you mean"?

"What did you tell Marinette" ?

"Nothing".

" Of course. Nothing. The answer is always nothing for you. You know, what you did could have the police involved. You may think you did, nothing, but you don't know what that girl is".

"Well you probably don't know who or what I am either. I just told her to act more like she should. Stupid and never quiet".

The bell rang and the students left the class.

" You don't know what student category Marinette falls under do you"?

"I'm sure I do. Manipulator" .

"Disabled, Damian. And messing with a disabled person can be costly. You could be sent to jail for this and a lot more. So be careful with what you say or do".

Damian grabbed his things and walked out. He started thinking about it, but it made no sense. She looked so normal. Her intelligence was high. And all she did was copy him. So what was wrong with her? A mirroring problem perhaps?

The school day soon ended and both Tim and Damian were taken home.

The moment the two stepped foot in the manor, everyone was getting ready for something.

" what's going on"? Asked Tim.

"Were having guests over. And Bruce wants us on our best behavior. But I forgot who the people were" . Said Dick.

"Hmm, well, they must be super rich and very good friends with Bruce to have all of this ready". Said Tim.

" Yeah, now, hurry up, they'll be here in a few hours ".

The two boys went to their bedrooms and got ready. They took their showers and put on their best clothing. They groomed themselves and all that was left, was to get comfortable in their suits.

The Wayne Boys had to be in their suits for many hours before the guests arrived only to finally feel comfortable. Everyone was soon everywhere running around and doing crap until everyone was called to the front of the entrance.

Bruce was in the back with Dick and Jason by his side's while Tim and Damian were right in front.

"Father, who are the guests"? Asked Damian.

The doorbell rang and Bruce spoke.

" Why, the Graham De Vanily's of course".

And their stood an expressionless Felix with Marinette by his side. With a neutral face.

Damian groaned while Tim sighed.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

151K 3.3K 30
Marinette used to be a nice bubbly girl who was friends with everyone, now she's as cold hearted as ice. All because a liar named Lila Rossi came Lie...
14K 320 15
Marinette is a Wayne and was forgotten about by her brothers, Jason and Dick, and her father. Everyone except Chloe, Alix, Nino, Kagami, Luka, Gotham...
111K 4K 57
Despite the fact that many things had changed in her class, Marinette was content-she wasn't happy, but she was not sad or negative towards what had...
25K 618 18
⚠️mention of sucide health issues absue read at your own risk marinette dupin cheng she was betrayed by the people whom she trusted the most it hurt...