INEFFABLE - TEEN WOLF

keepinitundercover által

ineffable (adj.) too great to be expressed in words. Teen Wolf - Season 1 and 2 (COMPLETED) Több

INEFFABLE
CAST
C. R.
PLAYLIST
DEAD BODIES AND HOT GIRLS
THE PARTY
FORGIVENESS
TO PLAY OR NOT TO PLAY
SCOTT CAN BOWL?
GRANDMA, NO
WE'RE WATCHING THE NOTEBOOK
LYING BLONDS
I'M NOT DYING AT SCHOOL
BROKEN FRIENDSHIPS
SUCH AN EVIL B*TCH
THE STING OF REGRET
THE DORK FACTOR
BURNING LUNGS, DYING GIRL
TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS
LYDIA MARTIN: TRACK STAR
POLYESTER PAJAMAS
STILES HAS A STARING PROBLEM
YOU'RE GONNA THINK I'M CRAZY
NEVER BEEN IN LOVE
STILES' #1 SUPPORTER
YOU BETTER SURVIVE
THIS IS NOT A REAL DATE
BIGGEST PARTY OF THE YEAR
THE SIREN
REASON TO STAY
THE ONLY ONE
SEQUEL
A/N - EDIT

CARSON THE DISAPPOINTMENT

2.7K 68 4
keepinitundercover által

SECOND CHANCE AT FIRST LINE

_________________
c h a p t e r  f i v e

Successfully getting Derek arrested, Stiles and Scott drive away from the Hale house.

"Didn't you have something to do for Carson?" Scott remembers.

"Yes, and judging by the twenty messages she left, she's not very happy with me," he hands Scott his phone.

"She texts really fast. Is that a real word?"

"Yes, I looked it up, and it's very offensive. Also she was asking about you, said you were acting weird. You know, in order to keep this secret, you're gonna have to act normal," he continues.

"How Stiles? Everything in my life is changing," he leans his head back as they keep driving.

"I know man, I know," he pats his shoulder.

_____

Meanwhile Carson was still reeling from her long night.

"Good morning," she opens the car door for Allison.

"Morning, how was your night?" the pale girl puts on her seatbelt.

"Tiring, can we get some coffee?" Carson starts driving.

"Of course, why are you so tired?" she chuckles.

"I was up all night trying to figure out my math project," she sighs.

"It's not due till Monday," she responds.

"Yeah but I leave town Sunday morning for my dad's award ceremony and I have swim today, plus the game tonight," she explains.

"Are you ever not busy?"

"No. Stiles was supposed to help me, because I literally understood nothing about these stupid shapes, but he ditched, without as much as a text," she groans, pulling up to the coffee shop.

"He doesn't seem like the type to bail?"

"He's not. He's the most reliable person I know, but lately... He's been different."

"Can I get two large vanilla lattes with a double shot of espresso and one caramel iced coffee," she asks the barista.

"I love your outfit," the barista says to Carson.

"Oh, thank you!" she responds.

"You're gonna be wired," Allison laughs, a bit surprised Carson knew she liked that drink.

"Better than half dead," she shrugs, taking the receipt.

Grabbing the tray and walking back to the car, the girls continue to chat.

"So you and Scott?" Carson wiggles her eyebrows.

"Um, it's going well, he's really sweet," she smiles.

"Aww you really like him," the girl teases.

"And you?" Allison asks.

"Oh I'm not a relationship kinda girl," she sips her coffee, sunglasses fogging just a bit from the heated drink.

"Why is that?" she asks.

"Cause they're too... complicated. Plus, I like having options," she laughs.

"But you don't wanna fall in love?" she pries.

"Love is overrated," she chuckles, looking down. "People put way too much weight on it."

"You say that now, until you fall for the right guy," Allison sings.

"No such thing. But, on the off chance that happens, I'll be sure to give you credit," she backs out of the parking space.

____

Preparing for the race, Carson felt herself nearly bouncing off the walls. So much so, she could not focus on anything. Now she understood how Stiles felt like 80 percent of the time.

"Carson! Get your ass out there and win this," Coach Smith yells.

"Got it Coach," she perked up.

Going in the water always felt calming for Carson. It was like all of her problems went away, and she could just be. Unfortunately she only got second place.

"Second place? Carson I know you could do better than that," her dad says over the phone.

"Yeah, I know, I was just tired," she sighs. "I've got a lot on my-"

"Try harder next time," he hangs up.

"Nice to know you care."

Checking the time, she realizes she only has an hour to get to the game on time, so she gets dressed and walks out into the cold.

____

"Hey Alli, I'll be right back. Gotta deal with the buzzcut boy," she smirks evilly, Allison laughing as she takes her purse.

"Hello Stiles," she walks over, with a creepy smile.

"Ok before you kill me, I'm really sorry Carson," he tells her.

"Yeah, well I had to stay up all night because of you, I needed you Stiles. I hardly ask you for anything. And because I was so tired, I lost the match. You know how my dad is about this," she groans. Normally this wouldn't really matter to anybody, but Stiles knew how serious her dad was about the whole swim thing, so he felt even worse.

"I'm really sorry Carson, I'll make it up to you. I promise," he swears.

"Don't bother, you'll just disappoint me again," she walks off, leaving a hurt Stiles.

Walking up the bleachers, she sits next to Allison and her dad.

"I'm surprised you didn't kill him," Allison laughs.

"Too many witnesses," she giggles.

"Hi Mr. Argent, I'm Carson Rivera," she holds her hand out.

"Nice to meet you," he smiles, shaking her hand as Lydia walks up.

"Which one's Scott again?" Argent asks.

"Number eleven, also known as the only one who hasn't caught a single ball the entire game," Lydia says.

"Lydia!" Carson laughs, before scolding her friend. "He's probably nervous, this is his first real game. Be nice."

"I hope he's okay," Allison frowns.

"I hope we're okay--We need to win this," Lydia says.

"Allison? Carson? A little help here?" she grabs a poster.

"You've gotta be kidding me," Carson says, looking at it. In no way, shape, or form, would Carson ever willingly cheer on Jackson. For any reason.

"You can do this Scott. Come on," Allison sits down, Carson getting bored.

"Considering I can foresee the outcome of this game, I think I'm gonna head home. I'm still tired," Carson gets up, grabbing her purse.

"Oh, you can't leave! It's almost over," Allison exclaims.

"I've seen Scott fail at this game a million times, and I've definitely seen our team lose," she rolls her eyes. Of course, she didn't know Scott could hear.

"Call me," Lydia yells.

"Bye, see you Monday," Allison waves as she walks down the bleachers.

"Carson!" Stiles yells, spotting her leaving.

"Yes," she responds.

"Why are you leaving?" he asks, out of breath from running after her.

"That is none of your business. Bye now," she turns around, flipping her hair.

"Are you ever gonna forg-" he starts.

"Carson, hey!" Tyler limps over.

"I'm gonna kill this guy," Stiles mumbles. Every time he got a moment alone with her, somehow the blond was right there. Every time. Even injured.

"You heading out? Let me walk you to your car?" he wraps an arm around her, glaring at Stiles. The poor guy sprained his ankle at practice so he's banned from playing.

"See you Monday," she starts to walk away before seeing Scott finally get the ball.

"Wooo! Go McCall!" she yells, sitting down by Melissa.

Finally, Scott gets the winning shot, she cheers, preparing to congratulate him, but notices he disappeared. Walking up to Allison, she asks, "Hey, did you see where Scott went? I wanted to congratulate him."

"Nope, I'm going to look for him now, I'll tell him you said congrats," she runs off.

"Well I'm heading home," she goes to the parking lot.

Hearing a weird noise, she looks around. "Hello?" she calls out, fumbling with her keys.

Getting in her car, she chuckles, "Carson, you're going insane," unaware of the eyes staring at her through the bushes.

____

"Hello?" Carson walks into the house to see her mom sleeping on the couch, clearly waiting for her dad to come home from work.

Immediately slowing her steps as not to wake her, she tosses a blanket over her, turning the TV off.

She then heads to the kitchen, putting the dinner away and filling Sprinkles' bowl.

As soon as she walks into the room, she goes to shower. It was soothing, giving her a chance to let go of thoughts about her parents, friends, and school.

Stepping out in warm pajamas, she lights a candle Lydia bought her for Christmas and turns on MTV. Her comfy bubble however gets interrupted by the phone ringing.

"Hello?" she answers, not checking the caller ID.

"Hey Carson."

"Hey Kyle, it's a bit late to be calling. Just saying," she yawns.

"I'm just making sure you're doing okay. I haven't spoken to you since Christmas."

"I'm fine. Mom's fine. Dad's... Dad. How's Italy?" she asks, looking for her notebook.

"Very Italian. I'll bring you back a cannoli."

"Just one? I'm hurt. Bring some shoes while you're at it," she chuckles, as Sprinkles jumps on the bed.

"Oh, Sprinkles wanted to say hi. Say hi Sprinkles."

"Hello Sprinkles. How's school?" he sits at a bench, eating a slice of pizza.

"I'm this close to failing Geometry, and Dad is this close to kicking me out of the house," she rolls her eyes. "And now I have to go to this stupid gala for his award."

"I am so glad you have to go to those instead of me now," he sighs in relief. "They're the worst."

"Yeah, whatever. I have to go, we have to leave early so I'll see you in a few weeks," she hangs up.

_____________

author's note: so as you guys can see, carson is getting more and more suspicious of the guys. not sure if i want tyler to be a good or a bad guy.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

28.6K 659 43
A re write of season one of teen wolf Stiles x reader
290K 5.7K 27
❝I need you, Scott McCall. I just fucking need you.❞ SEASON 2 AND 3A OF TEEN WOLF © 2018
20.3K 584 27
ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ... ʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪʙʀᴀʀʏ... ʙᴏᴛʜ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜꜱ. mature language and some m...