The Mean Duo ✔

Von Themoodybooty

[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1... Mehr

~Welcome~
1~ Natalie White
2~ Xavier Russo
3~ Natalie White
4~ Xavier Russo
5~ Natalie White
6~ Xavier Russo
7~ Natalie White
9~ Natalie White
10~ Xavier Russo
11~ Natalie White
12~ Xavier Russo
13~ Natalie White
14~ Xavier Russo
15~ Natalie White
16~ Xavier Russo
17~ Natalie White
18~ Xavier Russo
19~ Natalie White
20~ Xavier Russo
21~ Natalie White
22~ Xavier Russo
23~ Natalie White
24~ Xavier Russo
25~ Natalie White
26~ Xavier Russo
27~ Natalie White
28~ Xavier Russo
29~ Natalie White
30~ Xavier Russo
Bonus Chapter [R]
31~ Natalie White
32~ Xavier Russo
33~ Natalie White
34~ Xavier Russo
35~ Natalie White
36~ Xavier Russo
37~ Natalie White
38~ Xavier Russo
39~ Natalie White
40~ Xavier Russo
41~ Natalie White
42~ Xavier Russo
43~ Natalie White
44~ Xavier Russo
Bonus Chapter [R]
45~ Natalie White
46~ Xavier Russo
47~ Natalie White
48~ Xavier Russo
49~ Natalie White
50~ Xavier Russo
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
OUR JOINT ACCOUNT

8~ Xavier Russo

1.4K 67 23
Von Themoodybooty

Ignoring the nurse's little statement with a glare we both kept walking towards the school building.

"Take me to my car", Bella tightened her hold on me as she directed me in the direction of the car park.

"Why?"

"I want to go home and plus if we were to walk in like this to the cafeteria, considering it's lunch right now, we'll be the center of all gossip. I'd rather not have you as a black spot on my reputation. I'm not known for giving any random dudes even a speck of my attention.", She looked up at me as she spoke.

Well I already knew that she's not a bimbo who throws herself on any random hot dude. But she doesn't need to know that.

"Really? Shocks me to know that you even have a reputation", I smirked lightly at her angered expression.

It's so fucking easy to tick her off.

Her nails dug into my skin at where she was gripping my shoulder and I in response gripped her waist tightly. Both of us clenched our teeth in pain as we walked towards her car.

I put her in the passenger seat and went over to the drivers side.
"Keys?"

"What do you think you're doing?", She stared at me disbelievingly

"Want to try footing the pedal with that foot and go on killing the innocent pedestrians?"

"I so want to wipe this day off the calendar", She gripped the dashboard so hard her knuckles turned whiter than they already are.

"Are you done ranting?", I outstretched my hand for her to place the keys.

"Whatever" She placed the keys to her porche on my hand reluctantly.

"Keep in mind this is a one time thing and we shall never speak of it again. I haven't even let Josh get on this, let alone drive it", She complained as she folded her arms against her chest and leaned on to the window with a scowl.

I ignored her, started the car and drove past security at the gate, the grey haired man didn't even notice as he was busy dosing off as usual.

"How?", Bella asked and didn't complete whatever the question she was asking.

"Do you expect me to be psychic or something...?"

"Oh hell no. Expecting anything of you would be a waste of time but what I was asking is, how did you get hurt? Who beat you up? Don't misunderstand, I'm not asking cause I care, I just want to go and pay the man for doing a good job."

"Then keep shut", I glared at her and ignored the latter part of her question.

"Oh so you're a stalker now? You know where I live? Cause the last time I checked I am yet to give you directions to my house."

"I think even the local crackhead knows where the mayor lives", I gave her an unamused look.

"How do you know I'm the Mayor's daughter?"

"For every 5 words you speak, your two brain cells find the need to proclaim you're the Mayor's daughter Bella"

"Just like you with your 'you're playing a dangerous game, Bella' , she mocked my voice with gusto.

"I do not sound like that", I rolled my eyes at her

"You do, trust me."

"Not even if my life depended on it", I said in all seriousness

"You know, you're going to regret saying that someday Mr Russo", she narrowed her eyes at me.

"We'll see Miss white", I slowed down infront of her mansion's gate, flooded with men in black tuxes and built in microphones.

The exaggeration of it all. Who needs this big a house?

One look at Bella in the passenger side and all the security scampered away to open the gate immediately. I parked infront of her house beside the massive water fountain and rose bush.

After helping the limping woman out the car, I handed her over to the Butler that rushed out.

I stood there as she walked to the door with the Butler's aid before turning back to face me.
"If you're waiting for thank you, don't. I'll say this though...Apology accepted.", Being a bitch is in her DNA.

"It'd be easier to wait for a February 30th than wait for gratitude from you. Also, you can accept whatever unextended apology you want but I'm just here waiting for that man to drop your limping ass inside so I could give him the keys to the car"

"Go get those keys from that jerk and send him on his merry way! I'll wait here", She yelled at the poor man doing a gruesome job working for her.

After handing over the keys I walked out the gate to the bus stop before my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Mr Russo?"

"Yes?"

"I am from the California central hospital and is calling in regard to a patient by the name of Cheriè Russo, you're her legal guardian right?"

"Yes. Are you calling regarding the payment?"

"Yes Mr Russo, the boarding costs are up and you're supposed to pay for the week spent"

"I'll be there in 10"

I hung up and took a bus to the gym. After reaching the gym, I hurried to my room there in the corner and grabbed my cash prize from the fight before boarding another bus to California Central.

"How may I help you?", the nurse at the reception looked up from her desktop.

"I'm here to pay for a patient's boarding cost and life support"

"Can I have the name of the patient?"

"Cheriè Russo" The nurse did some searching in the database of her desktop before replying

"Ah yeah, her fees would be $1500. I assume you're Mr Russo, her brother and legal guardian?"

"Yes"

"Please follow me, you can pay at the counter over there after providing identification"

She guided me to a another nurse where I pulled out my passport for her and paid Cheriè's fees.

"Can I see her?", I asked the nurse who took me to the counter.

"Yes you can Mr Russo, follow me"

She directed me to the elevators and took me to the third floor of the hospital and into the children's ward before helping me to a room with a constant beeping noise.

"I'll get the doctor here to give you an update on her condition", she warmly exclaimed before leaving me.

My heart aches everytime I come to see her, my little sister. She's only eight and has already spent three of those years in this damn coma.

"Wakeup Bambina, your fratello is here. You used to come running to me Cheriè, why aren't you waking up to even look at me anymore?" I sat myself on the edge of my baby sister's bed and stroked her hair with tears in my eyes.

"Mr Russo", I heard from behind me as I turned to see Cheriè's new doctor.

"Doctor, how is she doing?" I walked over to him.

"Pretty much the same as the last time you came. There's no hope for her waking up without the life support, like I said before...the surgery is her only hope son."

My heart broke at his words. Taking the surgery is betting with her life but what choice do I have? She's only the shell of the sister I adored, she's breathing with a machine for fucks sake! I can't have her in a half dead state forever. Going through with this surgery is my final and only chance at getting my sister back, eventhough it carries the risk of me loosing her for life.

"Let's do the surgery at the end of this month, I'll get the money by then.", I made up my mind.

Cheriè's life now depends on me winning the Championship tournament, I'll be damned if I lose! Better off dead than be a pathetic excuse for a brother.

"Stay strong. I'll do my best with the surgery son, let's try and wake your sister from her long slumber"

"Thank you doctor" He nodded at me and patted my back before leaving the room.

"Mia Cheriè, tuo fratello farà di tutto per salvarti. Resta forte e resisti per me, okay?", I whispered in Cheriè's ear and kissed her forehead before pulling the sheets over her and leaving.
("My Cheriè, your brother will do anything to save you. Stay strong and hold on for me, okay?)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

885K 33.1K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
141K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
265K 5.5K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
668K 19.4K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...