Serenity's Quirk

UsagiSerenityMoon द्वारा

Serenity was transported to the world of My Hero Academia! How will she fit in here? How will she survive? Fi... अधिक

Arrival.
Moonfish?
All Might
Midoriya
Meeting Principal Nezu
Galaxy Cauldron
Entrance Exams
Quirk Assessment Test
Hero Training
Infiltration
USJ
Hospital
Nightmares
Sports festival
Calvary Battle
Tensei
Code Name
Grand Toshinori
End of First Semester
Pool
Camp
Test Of Courage
Happy Halloween 2019!
Rescue
Veterans Day Special
Dorm mates
Happy Thanksgiving 2019!
Dorm Contest
Battle Moves
Upgrades
Merry Christmas
Provisional Hero License:Orientation
Provisional Hero License:Exam
Provisional Hero License; Rescue
Provisional Hero License;Serenity vs. Gang Orca
Provisional License Exam Results
Ground Beta; Izuku Vs. Bakugo
Happy Valentine's Day!
The Big Three
Togata Vs. Serenity
Reporters
Sir Nighteye
Serenity Vs. Nighteye
Chisaki
Fate
Meeting
Problem Child
Happy Easter!
Transformation Items
Hassaikai Headquarters
Temp. Yakuza
Serenity Vs. Overhaul
Cosmos
Rescue Complete
Birthday Special
Secrets Revealed
Aftermath
Silver Millennium
Merry Christmas 2020!
Fall Of The Senshi
End Of The Silver Millennium
Happy Valentines Day!
School Festival Preparations
Eri's tour
Gentle Criminal
School Festival Dance
Hero Billboard Chart
Endeavor's Battle
Rescue Training
Discontinued

Lady Saturn

1K 29 7
UsagiSerenityMoon द्वारा

I stopped quickly before I ran into Hotaru, looking down at the small girl. "Serenity?" Asked All Might. "Who is that?" "H- Saturn." I addressed the girl and All Might, seeing the pulsing symbol on her head.

Although she wasn't in uniform, seeing the symbol glowing on her head I straightened, and gave a small bow. "Lady Saturn." The girl who seemed older than she looked gave a bow back. "Princess Serenity." I winced, then tried not to groan at the chorus of voices that shouted after that was said. "PRINCESS?!?" "Who are your companions?" Saturn looked at them, unimpressed. "Ah, these are students of a magic academy called U.A." I explained. "Magic? Does she mea-" Ochaco stopped as I subtly stepped on her foot. Do they have no social etiquette? "Magic academy?" Saturn raised one eyebrow. "They certainly don't look like students of Mercury's academy." I shrugged, and she sighed. "More importantly, how are you in two places at once?" Saturn asked. "I saw you in the royal court just a few minutes ago." "Ah.. about that.." How to explain.. "It seems we were transported backwards in time, and so I am seeking out Lady Pluto." Saturn stared at me disbelievingly. "And how pray tell, did any time magic get past Lady Pluto?" Would telling her from my memories help? Or would that just be even more confusing.. I decided to go with the less confusing option. "Currently in my time, Lady Pluto is in the reincarnation process." I tried to explain. "Reincarnation?" I heard Aizawa ask. "Ah.. something managed to kill Lady Pluto?" "Kill?!" Izuku whisper-shouted. I glared at him. Would it matter if I told her, if its only my memories? I then thought about how angry Setsuna would be if I managed to screw up the timeline while she as gone. "Unfortunately I can't spare many details, seeing as I would not like to throw the timeline into disarray, but currently you and Lady Pluto are both in the reincarnation cycle." Saturn stared up at me. "I also narrowly escaped, although not unscathed." Saturn looked at me curiously, though didn't comment. "Well, all seems to be in order so-" "Who are you!?" Shouted Bakugo. "And what on earth are you talking about?!" I stared up at him, taking a moment to process what he had said. Did he just.. after I specifically told him not to.. Saturn turned to stare at me. "Earth?" Her voice was ice cold. "SO?!" Shouted Bakugo. "ANSWER ME EXTRAS!" As soon as he said that, I rushed to stop Saturn as she put her glaive to his neck. "Saturn don't!" Aizawa and All Might got into a fighting stance. "Don't attack her!" I shouted at them. "Bakugo why in Selene's name did you say that?" "Do you want to die!?" I shouted at him. "Wait Saturn please don't kill him!" Saturn glared at me. "Why ever not?" "He insulted us, therefore he must die." I groaned. How can I save Bakugo? I could just let her k- No! I can't just let him die, how would I explain it to the others? "Saturn.. how would Hotaru feel if she fronted and saw a dead body?" Saturn stopped inching the blade closer to Bakugo's neck and sighed. Izuku crept closer, examining Saturn's glaive. I glared again at Bakugo, as Saturn lifted her glaive away from him. "Are you an idiot?!" I asked him. No sense of self-preservation.. I eyed the other students, who were looking on in shock. "And this is why you don't insult a GODDESS." Izuku's mouth hung open, and the others looked at Saturn in shock. "That child..is a GODDESS?!" They somehow shouted in Unison. How do they do that? I rolled my eyes. "Saturn, why not introduce yourselves?" Saturn eyed the students, then looked at Nezu. "Is that a mouse?" I sighed. "Maybe?" "No one really knows what he is." I shrugged. Saturn looked at Nezu, then inclined her small body towards the rest of the students and teachers. "I am Saturn Goddess Of Death and Rebirth, Messiah of Silence." "Also known as Nyx." The others gaped at her. Is it really that surprising? "So you are a goddess?" Asked Izuku. "You and Serenity both are Messiahs?" Asked Todoroki, referencing my hero name. "Yes." I said. "So, how do you know each other, with the huge age gaps?" Asked All Might. "Hm?" I questioned. "I mean Saturn's what,5?" "Though she speaks very well for her age." I stared at him. "Oh, that's what you meant." Saturn glared at him, and I motioned for her to stop. "Wait Saturn, he doesn't know!" I yelled. "It's not exactly common knowledge on Earth!" Saturn looked up at me, confused. "Of course it is, just last month there was a protest for us to be locked up because we're 'dangerous'. I frowned. "From earth?" Saturn nodded. "Though a few from the other planets too." I sighed. The others looked confused. "Why would they want to lock you up?" Asked Aizawa. I winced. "She's the Goddess of Death and Rebirth.. everything must die eventually, but she lets it be reborn." I explained. "Unfortunately, many people forget that and hate her for her job." They had question marks in their eyes, except Nezu who looked intrigued. "Job?" Asked Ochaco. How to explain.. Remembering her role in the Moon Kingdom's destruction, I tried my best. "So.. say if the moon kingdom were to go to war, and almost everyone was dead." I used a grim example, not letting on it was a real one. "After that, her job would to bring Death and Rebirth by swinging her glaive, ending life and letting them be reborn." Nezu looked like he was thinking hard, then suddenly looked at Saturn. "You're the one Serenity was talking about, one of the ones who could destroy planets!" Saturn looked at him, then at me. 

Flashback:                                                                                                                                                                     "Hm.. well.. I've met at least three guardians who could blow up planets and stars.. One that could stop time, but of course when she did she died.. Uhm...One was the daughter of the goddess of love.. One of the ones that could destroy planets also controlled death.."

"Ahaha.. I guess I did say that didn't I?" Saturn glared at me as the others edged backwards. "Making us sound frightening isn't going to help at all with the protests you know!" She said. I frowned again. "What does Hotaru think about it?" "Who's Hotaru?" Whispered Ochaco. "She's been very upset about it.. she cried a few weeks ago in the Royal Court when it was brought up." I winced. "The outers were NOT happy about it, and neither am I." Saturn's glowing symbol flickered briefly. Todoroki stepped forwards. "Who's Hotaru?" "And I've noticed you keep saying 'us' when referring to yourself." "And you never answered how you talk so well for your age!" Chimed in All Might. Saturn looked at their eager faces, and sighed. "Fine, Hotaru wants to talk to you anyways." I smiled slightly. "Has she been listening?" Saturn shook her head. "No, I didn't want her to see in case you were an intruder trying to pretend to be the princess." I nodded, then looked at the others. "Now you'll get your questions answered, just wait a moment." Saturn closed her eyes, and the glowing symbol on her head dimmed, then vanished. She opened her eyes, which now looked much less professional. 

"Sere!" Hotaru shouted, waving wildly at me. I flinched as her glaive brushed past me. "Careful Hotaru, can you put away the glaive first please?" I asked. Hotaru looked down, noticing what she was holding. "Oh, sorry Sere!" It vanished in a flash of purple. I chuckled, and bent down as she took the rest of the steps forwards to hug me. "Hello Hotaru!" The others stared in disbelief. I turned to them, holding her small hand. "How about you introduce yourself?" Hotaru smiled and nodded, stepping into a small curtsey. "I'm Hotaru, Princess of Saturn, and 7 years old!" The others stared, confused by the sudden change of personality. "The Goddess Saturn occasionally latches on to one of the children's soul's when they are born." "This usually happens because something important will happen in this time period, like needing to reincarnate someone's soul, or like a few centuries ago, an asteroid was infected with radiation, and she destroyed it." I left out that she had reincarnated to bring destruction and rebirth to US this time. "So she's effectively immortal?" Asked Aizawa. "She will exist until she is no longer needed." I responded, nodding. "Anyways, Hotaru we came here looking for Pluto, do you know where she is?" I asked her. Hotaru perked up. "I saw her a few days ago, she had to go to the meeting!" "I wanted to hug her because I hadn't seen her in months, but Saturn said I had to leave her alone because she had to go do her judge thing!" Hotaru said sadly. "I got to see her for a few minutes after, but then she had to go back to the gates." She said frowning. "She had to go to a meeting?" I questioned. "Yeah, everyone had to go, but I had to let Saturn take over because it was grown-up stuff." Hotaru said. "Saturn said it was about Earth stuff, and that I wasn't allowed to hear." Hotaru pouted. The meeting about Earth.. "Does this Pluto person live at the gates you mentioned?" Asked Aizawa. "Hotaru said she hadn't seen her in months.." I nodded. "Yes, she's the guardian of the space-time gates, she isn't allowed to leave except if the queen, or higher powers allow her." Izuku frowned. "So she's trapped there?" "That seems mean.." I sighed. "She's bound by the three taboos, I couldn't do anything because my mother was the one who bound her.. though I visited sometimes, she was so lonely." I explained. "Three taboos?" Questioned All Might. "Yes, the rules that are in place for her position." "One: she must not travel through time, Two: she must not leave her post at the door.. and Three: She must never stop time." "The first two weren't very serious, she broke them occasionally to fix things, or attend to other duties but the third.." "Stopping time?" Asked Ochaco. "But didn't you do that during the license exam, you were in the middle of the attack one moment, and the next you had beaten Gang Orca!" I shook my head vigorously. "No, I only paused time for that one particular spot." "While taxing, I can do that without consequence." "What I'm talking about, is stopping time completely." They blinked at me. "It's one of the fundamental laws of the universe, stopping time can cause all of the timelines to collapse, or warp causing bad things to happen." I said. "So.. what happens if she did stop time?" Asked Aizawa. I hesitated. "In my timeline, she stopped time twice." "Once, when we went to the future to stop a catastrophic event, and the last was to give me a chance to escape Galaxia." I cut myself off. "As I was saying, the consequences of stopping time is death." They all stared at me in silence, until Izuku broke it. "DEATH?" I shushed him. "But you said she did it twice, how could that happen if she died the first time?" Izuku asked. "She was forgiven by the Queen of that timeline, and reincarnated into a regular student." I responded. "I was happy for her, because she was finally able to leave that gate and be a normal person." "What happened the second time, did she die?" Asked Bakugo glaring at me. "Yes, she perished in that battle along with my comrades.." I said, trying to ignore the sting in my heart. "The timeline warped, and the future we saw never came true." "There weren't any other holders for their powers, so they went to me, and I have been guarding them ever since." Hotaru looked up at me, seemingly not understanding most of the conversation. "Is that why a part of your magic feels really familiar Sere?" She asked. I nodded. "I'm sorry for your loss." Said All Might, bowing. I sighed. "We should get going, we need t-" I was cut off by the sound of feet pounding against the smooth floor. "Hide!" I whisper-shouted at the U.A students and teachers, shooing them." "But where?" Whisper-shouted Ochaco. "The pillars!" I pointed down the hall. They rushed down the hall, as the sounds got closer. I saw a few heads peaking out from behind them and sighed. "Hotaru, did you think to tell Uranus and Neptune where you were going?" Hotaru looked down at the floor, shaking her head. "It's fine, but you can't tell them who I am okay?" She nodded. "Okay Sere!" The Senshi rounded the corner, Neptune running up to Hotaru while Uranus looked at me, her eyes boring into me. "Hotaru!" Hotaru hugged Neptune. "You can't run off like that, we were worried about you!" She said. "Who is this?" Asked Uranus, walking up to us looking at me suspiciously. "I am Tranquility." I curtseyed, quickly naming myself after the sea we arrived in. "She bumped into me when she turned the corner, and I was making sure she was alright." I explained. Neptune looked me over, then nodded. "Thank you for finding her." Uranus stepped in. "Hotaru, next time tell us where you are going." Hotaru nodded sheepishly. "Sorry Uranus, Neptune!" She bowed. Uranus sighed. "It's fine, lets go or we'll be late to your physical." Hotaru nodded, grabbing Neptune's hand. "Bye S-Tranquility!" She said, waving at me with her other hand. "Goodbye Hotaru." I gave her a small wave. Once the Senshi had rounded the corner, I walked down the hall to the pillars. "You can come out now." They peaked out from behind the pillars, walking out. "Who were those people?" Asked Izuku. "The blue haired one was Sailor Neptune, guardian of the sea, and the blonde was Sailor Uranus, guardian of the winds." I explained. 

"So they're guardians like Sailor Pluto and Sailor Saturn?" Asked Aizawa. I nodded. "Yes, they're Hotaru's caretakers." I gestured to where they had been. "What about her parents, what happened to them?" Asked Ochaco. "Hotaru is the last remaining heir to the throne of Saturn, her parents were poisoned by an assassin from Earth and she was rescued by Neptune when she went to see what had happened." I said. "So, their quirks were to control water and wind?" Asked Izuku, seeming like he wanted to write this information down. "Something like that, though as I've said it isn't a quirk." I said. "Then what do you call it?" Asked Nezu. "They're planetary powers that are passed down through generations, usually to females." I said. "Planetary powers?" Questioned All Might. "Yes, the powers are harnessed from the planets energy, though mine is from the moon." I explained. "That's so cool!" Exclaimed Izuku, "Tch ..can you hurry up so we can get back home?" Yelled Bakugo. I sighed. He really needs to work on his temper, one day he's going to say something offensive and get himself killed.  "Yes, lets go." I said. I walked past the pillars, gesturing to the door in front of us. I walked through, followed by the the others to see a large circular room.

"What is this place?" Asked. Nezu. "Yeah, it looks really fancy!" Yelled Ochaco. "This is the room that contains the Space-Time door." I said. "Technically it's forbidden for anyone but the queen and anyone she invites to be here but.." Since mother is dead in my time.. aren't I technically the unofficial Queen of the Moon? Or what's left of it.. I've never had the official ceremony anyway. "Come on." I approached the large door with intricate designs. "Woah, what is that door?!" Asked Ochaco. "The designs are very intricate, it looks important." Added Todoroki. I put my hand out, summoning the space time key I was given from Pluto.

"Now, we're going to see Sailor Pluto." "She's the guardian of Space-Time, so she takes her job of protecting the timelines very seriously." I explained. "Just.. let me do the talking." I hope she doesn't kill us before she realizes who we are. Last time I went through was..well..an experience that's for sure. I walked forwards, putting my hand on the door. The key glowed in my hand, and the door opened. "Woah.." Said everyone, looking through to the deep purple mist. "Where is she?" Asked Aizawa. "She's sensed we're here from the minute I put my hand on the door, she's probably-" I pushed Izuku out of the way, as the green haired woman's staff came crashing down where he had just been. Izuku let out a sound from falling on the ground, the others letting out gasps of seeing her suddenly appear from nowhere. "Wait-Pluto stop!" The shadowed woman hesitated. "I have a key, see!" I raised it high in the air for her to see. She stepped out of the shadows holding her staff up threateningly.

She darted forwards, grabbing the chain and examined the key closely. "How did you get this?" She said bluntly. "You gave it to me." She looked at the key, then to me. "Hime?" I smiled, tears brimming in my eyes. "Hello Pluto."

A/N:I hope you don't mind my interpretation of how Saturn and Pluto are, and sorry for the wait! Thank you so much for all of your support, it really helps! That's all for now, I hope you guys like this chapter! I made it extra long to make up for the wait :) 

(Longest Chapter :D)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1M 47.8K 81
"Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew." -Jeremy Robert Johnson He was your Icarus, and you were his sun. That's how you saw it, an...
895K 30.1K 56
Aizawa Shouta has a daughter. Although many people have never thought of Aizawa as the 'fatherly type', his closest friends can say that she grew up...
655K 19.9K 54
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺. The woman of impeccable beauty was the infinite definition of her name. Calm and poise. Born into a violent life of guns and knive...
451K 9.6K 22
𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤... 𝘵𝘰 (𝘺/𝘯) 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 �...