𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍

Av bangtansensei

"ᴀʜᴊᴜssʜɪ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏʏs." "ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ?" "ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏ... Mer

✫𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺✫
𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴
𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝙺𝚈
𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚊 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚈𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗
𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸) 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝!!
𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚂 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘!
𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿𝚂 𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴 𝙱𝚃𝚂
𝙸) 𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙿 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚃
𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝙸𝙸) 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝!!
𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝙱𝚃𝚂 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 11
𝙸𝙸) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝙸) 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙰
𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸𝙸) 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙰
𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝
𝙸𝙸) 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
𝚅𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
❣︵𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙴𝚃 𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚁𝚃︵❣
𝙸) 𝚂𝙺𝚈'𝚜 𝙸𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚚𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝚇𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
❣︵𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗︵❣
2 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕 4 𝚜𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚕: 𝙽𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝚇𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
❣︵𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚞𝚕 𝙳𝚊𝚢︵❣
𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚂𝙺𝚈
❣︵𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝙳𝚊𝚢︵❣
𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙰
𝚇𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
❣︵𝙹𝙸𝙽 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕︵❣
𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
❣︵𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢︵❣
𝚇𝙸𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
❣︵𝙷𝚘𝚋𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚢︵❣
𝙸𝚅) 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝!!
𝙸𝚅) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
❣︵𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚢︵❣
𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸𝚅) 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙰
𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚅) 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝!!
𝚇𝚇𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝟸 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝟺 𝚜𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚕: 𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚃 𝟸
𝚇𝚇𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚅) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚂𝙺𝚈'𝚜 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎
𝚅) 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙰
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚅𝙸) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝙺𝚈'𝚜 𝙸𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸𝚅) 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙼𝚎, 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝙺𝚈

𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

2.2K 68 3
Av bangtansensei

┌━━━━━━┐
Exposed
└━━━━━━┘

This chapter is a bit angsty so please don't sue me.

Please vote and Comment
on my book~°¢
____________________

Haneul's point of view➩

"HANEUL?!"

Fuck.

I'm dead.

What did I do to deserve this?

I am fucking embarrasing.

IT'S SEOKJIN HYUNG!!!!!!!!

"What is she doing here? And importantly why is she wearing apron?"

"Because she works here. Who are you guys?"

Jubyeom answered Seokjin Hyung who was standing shocked with 3 others, Taehyung , Namjoon Hyung and Hoseok Hyung. They rushed to me and looked at me with wide opened mouth. I was standing with my head low. I don't know what to do anymore. I can't lie.

"What is he saying? Is it true?"

A single word was refusing to come out of my mouth. Then he screamed at me. Although it sounded funny but he wasn't in funny mood. Anger was dripping from his face. Then there was Namjoon Hyung calling somebody.

"Hello PDnim?"

My eyes widen and I immediately snatched the phone from his hands. I can't let this happen.

"Tell me Haneul."

"I lied because I wanted money."

"You know you aren't allowed to do part time now. Still you are here."

Then Jubyeom came and interrupted.

"What happened guys? Tell me I may help in something."

Namjoon Hyung turned to him and started telling everything. Shit my job is also gone now.

"She is an idol trainee. Almost an idol, we aren't allowed to do job but still she is doing job."

He then looked at me with disappointed face and came to me.

"Why did you lie Haneul?"

I was so done with all these questions. The inner rage in me was developing so frequently that I looked up.

"Stop with these questions now. I'm not answering any of you. And you take that apron. I quit."

Shit.

Why did I quit?

Maybe because I didn't want him to fire me? But anyways I took off the apron and handed him and went out of the store running towards the dorm. I'm so done with everything right now. I didn't know that I have to face all these things at such age.

I opened the door of the dorm and saw Jimin and Jeongguk fooling around. They both looked at my raging figure. Jimin got alerted and came towards me.

"You bitch!! Why didn't you stop them coming from the store where I work? You are such a traitor."

"What? They went to the store? They told me they are going to buy some tteokbeokki."

Then Jeongguk came in our conversation.

"You do part time? And you hide it from us?"

"Shut up you little shit. I've had enough of your bullshit. If you are angry stay, angry I don't care."

Then I ran to the room and locked it from the inside. I immediately layed on the bed and started sobbing, burying my face on the pillow. Man I was crying so ugly but without any sound. I don't want anyone to listen my sobs.

Then I heard knocks on the door.

Shit.

I immediately stood up and wiped my tears before asking.

"Who's it?"

"It's me, Seokjin. Open the door."

I looked myself at the mirror one more time and went to open the door. Please don't let them know I cried.

He then came inside and locked the door. What the actual fuck? He then sat on the bed and told me to sit beside him. I did what he said.

"What happened Haneul? Tell me. You know I'm like your older brother. Whatever you will say I will accept it."

"Nothing hyung I just needed money that's it."

"Your family don't give you expenses?"

Then I went silent. What should I say now? And guess what? My tears were building up  when he mentioned family. I immediately lowered my head.

"You crying?"

"No no I'm just guilty."

He sighed heavily and put his hands on my shoulders.

"I hear you every night sobbing quietly. I know you don't like crying Infront of anyone but trust me it will relieve you when you will cry once infront of me. This will be our little secret."

I can't take it anymore.

As soon as he mentioned secret, I burst out crying and immediately hugged him. He wrapped his hands around me and started patting my head.

W-wow!

I mean it's wonderful feeling. It was like all the weight from my chest has been taken away. I was crying really badly putting my face on his shoulder. He was continuously mumbling "it's okay, it's okay". Then he spoke still embracing me.

"Now will you tell me? To be honest everyone deserves an explanation so how about you tell everyone about yourself. What happened to you and what you are going through. We are a team. We need to share everything to each other. There should be no secrets at all."

He is right. I should tell everyone. I was still scared but I wanted to tell everyone everything. I don't want any lies between us anymore. I pulled out from the hug and looked at him.

"I wanna tell them."

He smiled at me and ruffled my hairs. This time, I didn't feel bad when he did this. I smiled faintly and we went out side the dorm.

_______________•••••••______________

Every single damn eye was on me. This can't be more awkward right now. I was waiting for the opportunity to start but I was Hella scared. Then Taehyung spoke.

"We don't have all day."

Ouch.

Then Seokjin Hyung said with anger.

"Can't you see how awkward she is right now? If you can't respect your band members then we can't expect you to respect anyone in this world. And Haneul take your time."

Taehyung apologized to me and Seokjin Hyung as well. I took a deep breathe and gathered all the courage in me. I was so ready now.

"It all started when my dad found out I have 144 iq. His dream was to become a prosecutor but he couldn't so he started seeing his dream in me. I was an A grade student so his expectations went above. But in reality I wanted to be a musician. I wanted to rap, dance and compose music. But as long as my father's dream was there, it was impossible."

Everyone went on pin drop silence. It was like I controlled the atmosphere around myself. They were listening to me with so concentration.

"I auditioned in bighit behind his back and surprisingly I got selected. I was happy but my father didn't know about it. When he got to know, he slapped me and kicked me out of the house. He cut all the expenses he used to give me. I was bound to do a part time job. I didn't want you guys to think I'm nothing but a burden. I don't know why but I have a huge self esteem and for it I can do anything. That's why I hid the fact that I do part time job."

Everyone sighed.

Then Yoongi hyung spoke.

"It's not like I give a damn as my family was also like this, not supporting at all but this is not a reason to kick a 15 year girl out in this world with no money."

He has a point but I disappointed him. That excuse covered all his deed. I mean he loved me so much and I disappointed him. But then I continued.

"Oh believe me it's nothing. I don't know how he will react when he will get to know that I'm in a boy group and also that I was an underground rapper- shit no."

Last line was not intentional. Shit

I didn't want to tell them that? Why? Oh my god. This is one of the darkest secret I'm keeping inside my heart. Only my brother knows. Why did it slip from my mouth? I'm usually really good at keeping secrets.

Everyone screamed.

"YOU WERE WHAT?!"

"Nothing."

Namjoon Hyung and Yoongi hyung came to me and sat infront of me.

"You were underground rapper-? Which group? Which society?"

"I was with- wait what why?"

Then Jimin Hyung spoke from behind.

"Because they were also underground rappers."

I looked them at shock. But I felt ease. They were woahing at the fact that I was underground rapper. Then Yoongi hyung spoke.

"What was your name?"

"Um Mono peeper under Vixen group with 5 other members."

Namjoon Hyung narrowed his eyes and looked at me. Don't tell me he saw me somewhere. He is not from here right so it's impossible.

"By any chance you came to Ilsan?"

I started to think that if I went there or not. Then I remembered.

"Yess!"

It was my Taekwondo competition in Ilsan so I went with my Vixen group. I took them with me as we planned to visit Ilsan down town society for a battle.

"Were you by any chance that girl who wear mask , bandana and have that weird one eye makeup."

Here goes my identity revealed. I swear even my group members didn't know how I looked. They just knew that I'm good at rapping and I'm 13 years old.

"Uh kinda."

"You what? Oh god it was you??? That's why all the time I used to think that your rapping reminds me of someone. God damn. You were so good I have to say that."

I smiled when he appreciated my rapping skills. Then Taehyung spoke.

"Namjoon Hyung tell us your name as well."

He kinda looked triggered when he mentioned his name thingy. He rubbing his forehead and looked at me.

"Runch Randa."

God-

Is he trying to scare me? The name is really scary god.

"It's really unique. I'm sorry I didn't notice you that day."

"No worries I didn't rap that day."

Then Jeongguk spoke.

"Yoongi hyung tell yours."

"Yeah sure. I was underground rapper in Daegu with the name of gloss."

I SNORTED.

Me and other members started laughing their ass off when he mentioned his name. All that tension in the environment went off.

"Is it some kinda beauty cream advertising."

I said while trying to control my laugh. Then Jeongguk spoke.

"His name would be gloss as well in this group as well hahaha but PDnim changed it."

Then Yoongi hyung got triggered and turned to Jeongguk. Well something is about to happen. I can smell it.

"Oh who's talking? Tell me what was your decided name Seagull?"

Seagull?

YOU ARE KIDDING ME?

We all started laughing once again making Jeongguk a little mad. Then Jimin Hyung started hitting him playingly while laughing so bad.

"Tell us your BabyJ?"

BabyJ?

What the fuck is today? Revealing day? I didn't even realise that the angsty part of our conversation turned into really chill and funny. I was feeling so relaxed now after sharing the pains and struggles of my life. We all shared a group hug as we deserved it really much.

I was feeling a strong connection in me and these boys. I looked at Jeongguk who was a little bit embarrassed to me. I went to him and put my hands on his shoulder.

"What happened?"

"I'm just really guilty of accusing you. Maybe I don't drop on conclusions. I'm sorry Haneul."

"It's okay big boy. At least I can tease you with that Seagull name."

He then furrowed his eyes and made a cute pout before speaking. God I will snatch that pout.

"Yah it's not that bad name. I like it."

"Oh boy your taste is bad."

He then started arguing with me while everyone started cheering who will win. Lol it was like a WWF fight. I can't wait to debut with these guys. I wasn't this much sure in my entire life of anything. Now this is my sole group. I promise that I will dedicate my life , my time and my hard work to this group no matter what happens.

No one can stop me now.

_________°°°°°_________

A/n:-

Comment down if you like the chapter or not. Congratulations to all the ARMY that BTS achieved #1 for Life goes on and #3 for Dynamite in BB100. And good thing is all 7 songs are under hot100. 😊😊 

don't forget to vote and share as well my loves ❤️❤️

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

22.7K 693 57
Ae-Cha A girl of a small background and big exception is the 8th and final official member of BTS, one of many famous Kpop bands in South Korea. Watc...
22.2K 1.7K 33
Hoseok is in love with his straight best friend Taehyung. But that soon changes when Taehyung gets a girlfriend and Hoseok meets a handsome man named...
86.2K 2.9K 24
MinHee is a trainee at BigHit Entertainment. She's the dancer and vocalist of the group. Which consist out of four member and her. Because all of the...
354K 14.1K 45
Your dad married again to a woman with a son. You don't know that in a short period of time living with your step brother, you already had feelings f...