The Alternate - ON HIATUS!

By swizzwizz

Btw this is on hiatus I am just rly busy writing my other pics but I promise I will update at some point! Whe... More

The Alternate - Chapter 2
The Alternate - Chapter 3
The Alternate- Chapter 4
The Alternate- Chapter 5

The Alternate - Chapter 1

77 3 43
By swizzwizz

"Adora, Adora!"

The sound of Catra's voice awoke Adora from her slumber.

"What?!" She groaned.

"Wake up, Shadow Weaver is gonna be so mad! We're late!"

Adora opened her eyes to see the face of Catra staring at her. Inches away from her nose.

"Would you get out of my face!" Adora joked.

"Oh sorry!" Catra said sarcastically.

Adora sat up in bed and took in her room, her dresser, sofa and floor were a mess which was odd since she didn't remember having gone anywhere to make this much of a mess trying to find some clothes.

"Come on Adora, get up and dressed then go to the war room I'll wait outside so your not the only one who's late!"

"Ugh, fine!"

Catra scurried out the room while Adora got dressed not bothering to shower.

"I'll tidy that up later!" She thought looking at the mess while trying to jog her memory on how the mess could have come about. As she put on her white top and red jacket she couldn't help wondering why something felt different!

********************************************************************************

"Entrapta!" Entrapta jumped as Glimmer shouted "Where did you send her!"

"Who?"

"Ugh!"

"Glimmer, it will be ok as long as no one finds out!" Bow comforted, his voice cracking.

"Find's out about what?" They all turned to see the shadow of Catra in the doorway, rocking her pixie cut.

"Umm, nothing....." Glimmer stuttered

"We lost Adora!" Entrapta blurted out.

"You did what?!" Catra shrieked.

"ENTRAPTA!!"

"Sorry Glimmer, sorry, I'm so sorry!"

"We just said that no one could find out!!"

"I know but you know I can't lie!"

"Ugh!"

"Again, you did what?!"

"We lost Adora, ok Catra!" Glimmer shouted "Well, Entrapta did!"

"WHAT!"

"I'm sorry it was a total mistake!"

"What did you do Entrapta?!"

"I may or may not have sent her into an alternate universe of which we may or may not have a way of knowing what it contains! To be honest, this is fancinating!"

"ENTRAPTA!!!!!" Catra screamed

"But don't worry I think I can find where she is!"

"You better be able to!"

********************************************************************************

Adora exited the room and ran down the hall trying hard to ignore the odd feeling.

"Took your time!" Catra commented "What were you doing in there, having a party?"

"Shut up otherwise I'll blame you for us being late!"

"Hey, no fair!"

"Then don't comment on how long I took!" Adora said trying and failing to hide the smirk on her face.

"Fine. Let's go in!"

They entered the war room.

"Catra your late!" Shadow Weaver sighed

"I'm late too!!" Adora added

"Yes, but She-Ra needs rest!" Lonnie said matter of factly.

"Shut up, Lonnie!" Catra shouted

"Guys just calm down I'm too tired for this!"

"Adora is right!" Shadow Weaver exclaimed

The whole room silenced.

"Now, to fight the Horde we need to plan!"

"Ugh, fine!" Catra complained "Now lets get on with the planning!"

********************************************************************************

"Please tell me you've located her!" Catra sighed.

"Yes..... and no!" Entrapta exclaimed.

"What do you mean yes and no?" Glimmer said in frustration

"I've located the Universe she's in but not her exact location!"

"At least we sorta know where she is!" Bow said to try and lighten the mood.

"Yes but we need to know how to get her back now!" Catra sighed again this time trying to contain her frustration as not to upset Entrapta.

"I'm working on it! I just need a little more time!"

********************************************************************************

"Alright, so basically we will do a sneak attack?"

"Yes Kyle, that's the idea!"

Adora, Catra, Lonnie, Kyle and Rogelio were on the edge of the Fright Zone.

"Oh ok!"

"Right let's....."

"FIGHT!"

"No Catra we need to sneak up on them using Melog's cloaking abilities!"

"Fine. Let's go!"

A few minutes later they stood behind some boxes a few meters away from an entrance door.

"Right, so we're gonna have to try and get into Glimmer's chamber!"

Catra giggled.

"What is it Catra?"

"I can't believe the leader of the Horde is called Glimmer!"

"Oh shut up Catra we need to concentrate!"

"Seriously Adora, you never let me have any fun!"

"No I do, it's just because we're on a mission!"

"Fine!"

They slowly walked closer to one of the entrances and waited until a Horde soldier opened the door then snuck in.

A few minutes later and they had arrived at Glimmer's sanctum.

********************************************************************************

"How much longer!" Glimmer whined "She's been gone for ages and we still don't know how to get her out!" Catra said

"I know, I know but I think I've almost cracked it!"

"Good!" Glimmer and Catra said

"Maybe don't be so hard and stop asking her questions, I don't know maybe she would work faster?!"

"Mermista this is none of your business!" Catra said "Wait Mermista!!"

"Yeah you guys argue really loudly!!"

"Yes we all heard you!"

"Perfuma?!"

"Yes when we said that we all heard you we really all did hear you!!"

"Hiiii!" All the Princesses and Sea Hawk exclaimed.

"Dang it! This was supposed to be secret!" Glimmer shouted

"Well a) you shouldn't have argued so loudly and b) you shouldn't have left the door open!" Mermista said in a bored, matter of fact voice.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys that you left the door open!" Entrapta murmured from behind her device.

"Seriously Entrapta!" Bow exclaims. He then sends an apologetic look towards Entrapta after his sudden outburst.

"Yeah ok, are you done with your arguing?" Mermista says with a bored look on her face.

"Yes!" Glimmer says on behalf of the other 3.

"So since we already know what's happening we might aswell try and help!"

"No!" Catra shouts "Sorry I'm just scared!"

"It's ok to feel scared we all do it's nothing to be ashamed of!" Perfuma says calmly.

"Really?"

"Of course Catra!" Glimmer says "Why would you be ashamed of it?"

"Oh it's just that's what we were taught in... in the.... in the Horde."

"Well what they said was wrong!" Spinnerella says.

"Oh ok but it's not like me to be scared... I mean unless you sneak up on me then yes I do get scared.... but Adora means everything to me and I just..... I just don't want to..... lose her..." She says the last bit in a quieter voice than the rest of it.

********************************************************************************

"Guys I'm scared!" Kyle whispers

"Shut up Kyle!" Lonnie whisper shouts "They're gonna hear you!"

"Ugh, Adora would you tell Lonnie and Kyle to just shut up!" Catra moans.

They had been waiting for all the guards to exit the sanctum but unfortunately the gang had been there for about 30 minutes and there was no sign that they were going to. By now Adora's patience had started to wear thin and she had had enough of the complaining.

"Ok guys, including you Catra, listen! Shut up or we're gonna get caught, if we get caught we're gonna get captured, if we get captured we're gonna annoy Shadow Weaver because she's gonna have to come get us and if we annoy Shadow Weaver we're gonna die! Ok! So all of you just shut up!" Adora lectured.

"Ok! Fine!"

"Good now let's move!"

"Why, none of the soldiers have gone?!"

"Because, Catra, we have been waiting here for almost an hour and I don't think those guards will be going anytime soon!"

"Fine!" They tiptoed over and then fought while invisible. They destroyed the whole room of guards in a matter of minutes then started the task of fighting Glimmer.

********************************************************************************

"Don't worry, we will get Adora back! I'm sure Entrapta will figure it out!" Perfuma says

"Ummmm guys....."

"What is it Entrapta?" Glimmer questions.

"Well it seems that there is only one way to get Adora back but it is really, and I mean really dangerous!"

"What is it?! I'll do anything whatever it is I'll do it!!" Catra almost shouts.

Everyone stares at her in shock.

"What? I really want her back!"

"Ookkk.....so basically someone....you I mean...will have to travel to the different universe with a Comm in your ear of course so you know what you have to do just in case you forget like Adora!"

"Ok but how do I get there?!"

"Oh yes I need to work that out!"

"Ugh!"

********************************************************************************

"Who is there!" Glimmer bellows.

"Guess who!" Adora says.

Catra commands Melog to make them visible and Adora turns into She-Ra

"YOU!" Glimmer says

"Yes, me! I'm surprised you didn't guess who it was in the first place!"

Glimmer throws a punch at Adora but misses.

"Oh look ha ha! You missed!" Adora laughs

"Oh no how will I ever win?!"

ZAP!

Adora falls to the ground unconscious after being hit by a zapper torch!

"That's how I'll win you stupid She Ra!"

"Aahhhhhh!" Catra launches at Glimmer and knocks her out with a punch

"So Glimmer I was thinking..." Entrapta trails off as she sees the scene before her.

"The rebelli......"

ZAP!

Kyle hits her with zapper torch causing her to fall to the ground unconscious!

"OH my god was that a bad thing to do!" Kyle exclaims.

"Well done Kyle! Let's get Entrapta and Adora back!"

********************************************************************************

"Ok so I have good news and bad news!" Entrapta exclaimed after about 15 minutes.

"What is it?" Catra sighed

"Well... which one do you want first the good news or the bad news?"

"The good news Entrapta!"

"Ok, ok, so the good news is that I have found Adora's precise location and a way to get you there! Also a way to get you both back!"

"And the bad news is......."

"Oh right! Um, Adora is unconscious!"

"What! How!"

"You see in the alternate universe she knows nothing different and has got in a fight with the Horde as She-Ra!"

"So it's not much different right?"

"Umm well it's seems that Glimmer is the leader of the Horde in this universe............."

A/N Hi guys! So this was the first Fanfic I ever started so I'm not sure how good it is.... Plz leave a message in the comments if you want me continue. Also please remember that I do not own She-Ra, blah, blah, blah. One more thing, please be respectful of other people's opinions in the comments. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...