Falling for the Seat Filler

Bởi steffy_t

Seat filler Lincoln Parker never expected to accidentally fall on one knee in front of world-famous superstar... Xem Thêm

Falling for the Seat Filler
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
The Game Changer

Epilogue

52.6K 2.7K 389
Bởi steffy_t

 EPILOGUE 

                 turned the coin around in my hand, staring at it, just thinking. 

It felt like an eternity had passed under the disguise of five mere years; five very long years actually. 

        "Doctor Parker?" 

I turned my chair to face the voice at my door; a patient and friend. 

        "Mrs Harper," I greeted with a warm smile and welcomed her into my office. She was a short, round woman with bright blue eyes and an apple pie to die for. "Back for some more gossip?" I teased and she waved a hand at me in a scolding manner. 

        "Not at all, Doctor Parker, I'm just here to visit my favourite, young and oh so eligible friend!" 

I smiled amusedly and watched as she settled into the plush seat opposite me. With the most charming smile I had, I placed my hands atop the table and laced my fingers, the coin tucked away in my pocket again. 

        "Mrs Harper?" I started. 

        She waved another hand at me before pulling out a large white envelope. "I've brought you my scans, Lincoln, I hope all is well," she said a little nervously. 

I took the large, rectangular envelope from her and started to open it, spying the equally large black images. Spinning around on my chair, I stood and switched on the machine. 

        "I suppose a congratulations are in order?" she said to distract herself. 

        "Hmm?" I hummed as I scanned the images for anything unusual. 

        "Your residency, of course," she said. "You're a permanent resident here now, aren't you?" 

        I turned to her and smiled. "Yes," I sounded and softly patted the pocket where the coin remained. "Permanent." 

A/N 

(is this an opening to a sequel or merely an epilogue, that's the real question) 

Steff xx 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

185K 9.2K 39
Sugar McKenzie and August Wakefield couldn't be more different - Sugar, a meticulous, caring, but lonely paramedic and August, a charming former real...
11.2M 483K 65
After moving to London with her best friend, the last thing Elle expects is to fall for a celebrity - though it may be more trouble than it's worth. ...
10.6K 558 39
Riley has been single for over 4 years. By choice. Great family, good friends and happy with her career as a Thoracic Nurse Practitioner. But when he...
Expectations Bởi Nicole

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

228K 11.2K 53
✨2019 Fiction Awards Winner in Best General Fiction✨ Completed 9/22/2019 Sequel: Reality - - - - - - - - - - - - - Joslyn Trett is no stranger to the...