Characters Watching Where in...

SilveriaRose द्वारा

I do not own anything except my own characters Sera Takes place after the second episode of the first season. अधिक

Welcome to the Theater
Becoming Carmen Sandiego Part 1
Becoming Carmen Sandiego Part 2
The Sticky Rice Caper
The Fishy Doubloon Caper
The Duke of Vermeer Caper
The Opera in the Outback Caper
The Chasing Paper Caper
The Lucky Cat Caper
The French Connection Caper
Intermission
To Steal of Not to Steal
The Hot Rocks of Rio Caper Part 1
The Hot Rocks of Rio Caper Part 2
Dinner Time
The Daisho Caper
The Fashionista Caper
The Boston Tea Party Caper
The Need For Speed Caper
Lunch Time
The Crackle Goes Kiwi Caper
A/N
The Stockholm Syndrome Caper
The Deep Diver Caper
( ͡👁️ ͜ʖ ͡👁️)
The Luchadora Tango Caper
The Day of the Dead Caper
The Haunted Bayou Caper
The Masks of Venice Caper
The Jolly Good Show Caper
Lunch
The Beijing Bullion Caper
The Big Bad Ivy Caper
The Robo Caper
I AM VERY UPSET!!!!!!
The Himalayan Rescue Caper
The V.I.L.E History Caper
The Egyptian Decryption Caper
Dinner
Delay
The Viennese Waltz Caper
The Dark Red Caper
Epilogue

The African Ice Caper

4.7K 74 487
SilveriaRose द्वारा

Gray's startled out of the moment with Carmen by what he quickly learns is a blueberry muffin smacking him on the back of the head. After a moment of silence Player bursts into laughter followed quickly by Carmen and then the others. Gray turns and grabs the boy throwing him over his shoulder.

"NO!" Player yells as Gray parades him around the theater. After a few minutes of that Gray sets him back down. Player grins at Gray before going to fight Zack over the oreo's.

"Well that was a bit of a mood killer." Gray says as he rejoins Carmen.

"What? No, not at all." She laughs. Gray smiles and pulls her close to him before gently pressing his lips to hers in a soft kiss. It's a tender moment before Ivy wolf whistles and they all start laughing again.

Everyone grabs their seats, Carmen wraps one one arm around Gray and one around Player and prepares for whatever the show has in store for them next.

(Theme Music)

(Carmen is brought into a hospital on a stretcher with Zack and Ivy by her side.)

The mood in the room sobers up quickly as everyone remembers where the last episode left off.

Zack: Her car slid on the ice and spun off the road.

Ivy: She's been out in the cold all night. Please help her!

"Good cover story." Carmen says.

(Shadowsan arrives at Carmen's hospital room.)

Nurse: It's past visiting hours.

Zack: It's okay, he's... uh...

Ivy: Family.

"Dadosan." Player coughs. Shadowsan can't bring himself to glare at Player but refuses to let himself crack a smile at the nickname.

Shadowsan: I came as soon as I could.

(Carmen and Shadowsan exchange a small smile.)

"Aren't you two just adorable." Gray says. Carmen flicks his ear without taking her eyes off the screen.

(Ivy and Shadowsan dress as doctors and wheel Carmen out of the hospital on a gurney. Zack pulls up in an ambulance and they load her inside.)

"Why are you leaving the hospital? Surely it would be better for you to stay and get proper treatment." Jules says.

"No, VILE could find me there. ACME could find me there. Not to mention we don't want the hospital to start asking questions when they can't find any records on me. Better to go home." Carmen explains.

Player: I intercepted Intel on a VILE operation going down in Antwerp tonight. What would Red want us to do?

Shadowsan: I will handle it.

(Another day goes by as Zack and Ivy are fixing up the building.)

Player: Chatter indicates VILE's up to something big in Krakow.

Shadowsan: Charter a plane. I'm leaving now.

(More time passes. Carmen is still resting, Zack and Ivy are fixing the floor while Shadowsan talks to Player.)

Player: Get ready to rack up more frequent flier miles. VILE's on the move in Taipei.

"Nice job stepping up to the plate." Player says looking back at Shadowsan who just nods to the boy.

Ivy: Carmen? Wake up. You got a visitor.

"A visitor?" Carmen asks confused.

Chief: Nice HQ, Sandiego. Ah, you sure look a whole lot better than the last time I saw you.

Carmen: Thanks to you.

Chief: Any time you need me... I'm just a click away.

Carmen: But I didn't call. How did you find me?

"That's... a really good question." Carmen says eyes narrowing at the screen.

Brunt: Anyone can be found, lambkins. Now you can pay the price for betraying family.

(Carmen wakes up with a gasp.)

"It was a dream, it was just a dream." Gray says rubbing Carmen's shoulder.

(Transition to Chase looking bored at his desk.)

"Oh I am in this episode, I must admit I did not think I would be making any more appearances." Chase says.

(A/N So Chase's supervisor doesn't have a name, literally he's credited as Interpol Supervisor. I'm not happy with that so I'm calling him Jack.)

Jack: The files you requested, Monsieur Devineaux.

(Chase places the files in his briefcase.)

"What are you up to?" Jules asks him.

Jack: Ugh, Devineaux! Again? This is the third time this month.

Chase: I have not been able to shake it, sir. I'm sure I will feel better in the morning.

"Faking sick?" Jean-Paul asks.

Jack: You had better feel better.

Chase: Let me see. And, uh, I will also need, uh...

Shop Keeper: Roll of red yarn?

Chase: Make it two, and some pushpins.

"I'm calling it now, he has some kind of weird conspiracy board." Player says.

"Red string and push pins? Yeah sounds like a conspiracy board." Zack says nodding.

(Chase arrives at his apartment and we see a giant map with many sticky notes and places connected by red string.)

"CONSPIRACY BOARD!" Player shouts jumping out of his seat.

Chase: At last, the customs forms. Amusement park in Shanghai, boom! Art gallery in Cairo, bang! Doughnut shop in Boston, voila!

"How did you find out about the donuts!" Ivy shouts.

"He seems to have connected dots we didn't even know existed." Tamara mutters to Zari. She wouldn't admit it, but she was impressed. Zari just figured he got lucky.

Chase: All the places Carmen Sandiego has robbed that we know have ties to the mysterious import-export company. Peel back the layers, reveal the big picture.

"You've connected my movements to VILE's front company." Carmen says getting the picture.

(Transition to Carmen working out on a punching bag at HQ. As she leaves the workout room Zack and Ivy place her Russian nesting dolls on a shelf.)

"Should you be up and moving?" Player asks still concerned about Carmen.

"Honestly I'm not sure." Carmen tells him.

Zack: Tada!

Ivy: Feel like home yet?

Carmen: Even if I am going stir-crazy.

Player: Just checking in on our... patient.

Carmen: Feeling strong Player. What have you got?

"Aw Red come on, even if you're up and moving it's way too soon for you to go out on a mission." Player says.

Player: For Shadowsan? As soon as he completes his mission in the Austrian Alps...

Carmen: I'll take this one.

Player: It's not the easiest trip.

"I think you are pushing yourself too hard too fast." Antonio says gently. Most of the room is concerned for her wellbeing.

Carmen: I'll take it slow. Promise. Recon only. Now, where am I off to?

Player: Africa, specifically the Republic of Botswana, located in the southern part of the continent.

Carmen: Awesome! Never been. I see the Kalahari desert stretches across most of the country.

"A desert, perfect. Nice and hot." Carmen says.

Player: Just be sure to stay hydrated while you're on safari. And watch out for those tigers.

Carmen: (Mimics error noise) Nice try, Player. Tigers are native to Asia and India, not Africa.

"Gotta keep you on your toes love." Gray says.

Player: Just testing! Guess you caught me "lion." Check this out: Botswana faced many challenges, but it's become one of the world's fastest growing economies. It doesn't hurt that it's rich in gold, uranium, copper and especially diamonds.

"So we can guess what VILE is interested in." Ivy says.

"Uranium can be used as a fuel source, Dr. Bellum might be interested in it. But the gold and diamonds would appeal to the entire faculty as a source of income." Shadowsan says.

Carmen: That's right. Most of their mines are operated in partnership with the government, who use the profits to fund schools, hospitals and infrastructure.

"If their economy is growing that much then they are obviously doing a good job." Jules says.

(We see Carmen, Zack and Ivy driving throughout the desert.)

Zack: oh, man! It's like, half-giraffe, half-chicken!

"That would be an ostrich Zack." Gray says.

Ivy: You okay back there Carm? Can I get you some water? Do you need to cool off?

"Thanks for looking out for me guys." Carmen says giving her crew a grateful smile.

Carmen: Cooling off is the last thing I wanna do after being trapped in an icy ravine.

Player: Good thing your handling Africa, Red.

Carmen: I guess Shadowsan's still staking out the Alps?

"I wonder what's going on in the alps." Chase says.

"They keep mentioning it, so I assume it's relevant." Jules tells him.

Player: He is a rock star!

Carmen: What made you change your tune about him?

Player: Actions speak louder then words, I guess. When Shadowsan wasn't nursing you back to health, he was stepping up in the field big-time.

Carmen: We're lucky to have him on our side.

"A bet that really grinds VILE's gears." Zack snickers.

(A lift going up to the mountains is beginnings to depart and someone jumps on at the last moment.)

Woman: You are Me Chevre?

"You are in this episode." Antonio says grinning.

"Yes, but I am in the Alps, meaning Shadowsan is after me." Jean-Paul sighs knowing he's about to get his butt kicked.

Chevre: A sample of the merchandise, Fraulein.

(Chevre opens the case and the woman takes it admiring what's inside.)

Woman: Hmm, there is more where this came from?

Chevre: Much more.

"Wanna bet?" Player asks.

(Shadowsan is standing on top of a passing lift and jumps to the next.)

"Here we go, the butt kicking is about to go down." Gray says.

Chevre: Shadowsan?

(The man attacks our grumpy neighborhood ninja and they begin to fight)

Woman: You allowed yourself to be followed?

"She says that like I did it on purpose but it's Shadowsan! You can't just stop him from following you!" Jean-Paul says defensively.

(Shadowsan knocks out the man and then throws Le Chevre into the woman before grabbing the case and escaping out the roof hatch. Chevre follows him sliding down after him)

"Is following the butt kicking ninja the best move?" Ivy asks.

"Probably not, but future me can not just let him get away with the goods." Jean-Paul tells her.

Chevre: Show yourself!

(The case falls into his arms surprising him as Shadowsan drops down from above karate chopping the back of his neck.)

Shadowsan: Be careful what you wish for.

Player, Carmen and Gray all laugh.

Player: Diamonds. Uncut, fresh from the mine.

Carmen: Ice huh? Can't seem to avoid it these days.

"Why do you have to joke about that?" Player groans.

Player: It's probably no coincidence that VILE's up to something in Botswana.

Carmen: I'm at the coordinates you supplied. If there is a diamond mine here, VILE's keeping it under wraps. And I may be about to unwrap it.

Player: Whoa! Shadowsan didn't nurse you back to health so you could rake unnecessary risks.

"It would be preferable if you did not get into anymore life threatening situations for a while." Shadowsan says.

"I'll do my best but it is a hazard of the job." Carmen says.

Carmen: Relax. Recon only, remember?

Roundabout: I'm afraid we've had a bit of a bother in the Alps, Gunnar. Shadowsan nicked our samples from Le Chevre, which means it won't be long before Carmen Sandiego connects the dots to our mining operation.

"And who is this guy?" Jules asks.

"Roundabout. I'm afraid I know little of him except his asperations to be a member of the faculty. He is... a very skilled agent." Shadowsan says scowling.

Maelstrom: Those diamonds are our best hope of making up our losses in Rio, Roundabout, not to mention your best hope of succeeding Shadowsan as the fifth member of our esteemed Faculty.

"Yup, there it is." Zack says.

Roundabout: Rest assured, Gunnar, my day job may preclude me from being on site, but it does enable me to rigorously monitor the situation from afar.

Maelstrom: Nonetheless, Coach Brunt is en route to Botswana to ensure the safety of our investment.

"Great, the last person I want to see, is going to be directly involved in the caper." Carmen sighs.

Zack: First time back in the field since Stockholm. You think maybe Carm's pushing her luck?

Ivy: She'll check in when she has something to report.

Zack: Sure, Ivy, but what if you just suited up and made sure she's okay? I mean you were awesome at the-

Ivy: There's only one Carmen Sandiego. I stepped up because I had no choice. Carm can handle whatever's out there on her own. Right?

"Obviously she can, but there's no shame in needing help." Gray says.

(Red Drone fly's down a shaft and follows a tunnel, arriving in a large open cavern.)

Player: Whoa! This mining operation makes Rio look like a two year old's sand box. They gotta be pulling tens of millions of dollars out of there.

"That's tens of millions of dollars that could go towards infrastructure, schools, and hospitals in Botswana." Chase says.

Carmen: Think of all the schools and hospitals those diamonds could subsidize for Botswana.

Carmen glances back at Chase who gives her an awkward smile. He's still unsure about his place among the group, but he's glad to be thinking along the same lines as Carmen now.

Brunt: Ooh-wee! My, oh, my.

Carmen: Coach Brunt.

Brunt: This is quite the operation.

Player: Okay, Red, we've seen enough. Time to get out of there.

Carmen: Not until I complete a mapping study of the whole interior.

Player: Red, ACME's chief may have let you walk, but if Brunt corners you again, you may not be so lucky.

Tigress: Well, well. We have a panther in the bush.

"Wow, looks like there is a tiger in Africa." Carmen says.

(Tigress attacks and the two throw punches before Carmen gets knocked back into the fence.)

Player: Carmen ? What's going on?

Tigress: Oh, my, someone's off their game. Aw, does it hurt? Sure seems that way. Why don't we have Coach Brunt take a look at your injuries?

(As Tigress goes to call Brunt there's shouting and Zack and Ivy tackle her to the ground.)

"Nice tackle." Antonio says.

Zack: Score!

Ivy: The cat is in the bag!

(We see Chase's conspiracy board)

"Conspiracy board!" Player yells excitedly.

"Do you want us to get you a conspiracy board Player?" Carmen asks.

"Yes, I want that very much." Player says.

Chase: How can a company with such global reach have no physical headquarters, not even a telephone number? And I see a pattern here, but what does it mean? Chief was right. I am better at thinking with my fists than with my head.

(He sighs leaning back in his chair.)

Chase: What would Julia think?

Jules smiles seeing Chase's character grow and develop. He's not quite as hard headed as he was in the beginning of the show.

Tigress: Are you two really going to sit there and stare at me the whole time?

Ivy: Behave, and maybe we'll bring out a ball of yarn.

"She doesn't like it when others make cat jokes." Gray laughs.

Zack: Good one, Ivy.

Tigress: Ah! Cat jokes, how original.

Zack: Look we made. Rare discovery: the only tiger in Africa.

Both: Boo-yah!

"Look at her face, she really hates you two." Antonio chuckles.

Tigress: Did you stop to wonder what a tigress might be doing in Africa? Hunting! Rawr!

(She lunges at the to stopping short of the bed as Zack and Ivy yelp jumping away from her.)

Tigress: Haha, a couple of scaredy-cats!

"At least we aren't the ones tied up." Ivy mutters.

Carmen: It's only a matter of time before Tigress absence raises suspicions.

Player: Shadowsan just left Austria. I can reroute his flight and have him there in a few hours.

Carmen: That wouldn't be soon enough, and we'd still be outnumbered. I need more bodies to pull this off. Bigger resources.

Tamara smirks seeing where this is going. This will be her chance to get into Carmen's inner circle.

Player: Whoa! You're not really thinking of calling in ACME?

Carmen: Chief's the reason I'm still standing, isn't she?

Player: Chief may have saved your life in Stockholm, but she's also the reason you nearly froze to death in the first place! What makes you think you can trust her?

"True, if she had listened to Jules you wouldn't of been put in that situation." Gray says scowling at the back row. Mostly at Zari who was the one that hit Carmen with that stupid gas.

Carmen: You used to say the same thing about Shadowsan. Sync with Red Drone and finish mapping the mine for me, Player. This time, the pen is definitely mightier then the sword.

"Puns!" Zack laughs making everyone else groan.

(Chase is in a grocery store with more red yarn.)

Chase: Uh, Agent Argent?

Jules: Oh, Inspector Devineaux. What a surprise.

Chase: Does your ACME card get you a discount here?

"Do not talk about ACME in public you idiot." Zari snaps.

"At least we're interested in what he has to say." Player snaps in his defense.

"Seriously, what have you done so far except make things worse?" Gray asks.

Jules: Shh! That's classified. Are you knitting a sweater?

Chase: I am glad you asked. I have been thinking about one of our old cases. Obsessing over it, really. I have uncovered a number of new leads. Perhaps we can compare notes.

Jules: You know that's against policy. If Chief knew I were even talking to you right now... I really should just buy my hat and go.

"Your employer shouldn't dictate who you can... hat? Why are you buying a hat in a grocery store?" Player asks. Jules just shrugs.

Chase: A hat in a corner grocery store?

Jules: A fedora, actually.

Chase: But this is the cheese aisle.

Jules: They're imported.

"What is happening?" Zack asks confused.

Chase: Are you playing a joke on me? Is chief hiding somewhere?

Jules: If she were, how would you even begin to explain this to her?

(Jukes pushes a hat aside to reveal a lucky cat.)

"Hey a lucky cat, like back in San Francisco." Ivy says.

Chase: It is not like the others.

(Chase gasps awake.)

"It was a dream? I'm guessing it meant something." Carmen says.

"But what did it mean?" Chase mutters. He doesn't notice the slight blush Jules try's to hide at the realization that Chase was dreaming about her.

Chase: I have been going about this all wrong! I should not be seeking a pattern in these common threads, I should be seeking the one thing that strays from the pattern. This offshore location is the only one with no record of customs forms or delivery records. What kind of import-export company does not send or receive shipments? Ms. Argent, you are my lucky cat.

"That's genius." Antonio says.

"Think he has a crush on her?" Gray asks Carmen quietly. Carmen glances back at the pair.

"Too early to tell." She responds.

Player: Mine tunnels mapped. Time to bring home the drone. Whoa!

Brunt: Perimeter check, boys. If you see anything out of the ordinary, I want to be the first to know.

Player: That was close.

"The last thing we need is Brunt or the cleaners getting wind of our presence." Shadowsan says.

Chief: You're saying you can promise me at least one key player from VILE?

Carmen: At least.

Chief: I really am glad you decided to call, Sandiego.

"This could be the beginning of a very beneficial partnership." Tamara says.

"We'll see." Carmen says, still not entirely sure about the woman.

Shadowsan : Player, requesting status update.

Player: Funny you should call right now.

Shadowsan: Tell me Carmen is safe.

Player: All good. She's having a powwow with ACME's head honcho. Never thought I'd get to set eyes on the hologram .

Shadowsan: You have a visual? Can you sync me in?

Player: Um... For Carmen's safety, right?

Shadowsan: Naturally.

Tamara scowls, with the familial relationship between Carmen and Shadowsan, she would have a hard time getting her trust so long as Shadowsan was suspicious of her.

Chief: I'm all ears Sandiego. Tell me what I need to know.

Shadowsan: So she is the face of ACME. Are you able to trace her transmission?

Carmen: By all indications, VILE's preparing to move a large shipment of uncut diamonds. How soon can your agents get here?

Chief: Local law enforcement can get there quicker. I told you ACME has reach. Now how will they know to find you?

"Being able to work with local law enforcement would be helpful." Gray says.

Carmen: I'll be the one wearing red.

Jonesy: Good evening, sir. I understand you wished to be informed of any unusual activity in Botswana.

Roundabout: Indeed, Jonesy. The prying eyes of Her Majesty's secret service and all that.

"So in this case, working with ACME is going to work against you." Jean-Paul says.

"Something like this is why we work outside the law. You never know where a VILE operative might have slithered their way into." Carmen says.

Jonesy: Well I just moments ago received word of an impending police action against an illegal diamond mining operation.

Roundabout: Jolly good work, Jonesy. It's always a fine day when the global friends of British intelligence prevail over evil.

"I hate him." Player says bluntly.

"Me to." Several voices say at once.

Maelstrom: Roundabout.

Roundabout: I'm afraid I have some rather distressing news to report, Gunnar. It's regarding our diamond mine.

Jack: Let me guess, Devineaux. Still not feeling well?

Chase: Worse, monsieur. And I am contagious.

Jack: Did I just hear a seagull?

Player, Gray and Zack all burst out laughing.

"Maybe call in sick before leaving the house next time." Jules says chuckling.

Chase: No, sir! A sneeze. It is pretty severe. I fear I may be laid up for a few days.

Jack: Did I hear a motor?

Chase: My stomach! I'm going to be sick. I must go now.

Most of the room is laughing at the exchange.

(Carmen and the police arrive on scene heading into the mine.)

Captain: There is no sign of anyone, miss. They did leave quite a few diamonds behind.

Carmen: They evacuated in a hurry, took whatever they could carry. VILE knew we were coming.

"I'd like to introduce Roundabout to my crackle rod." Gray says.

(Carmen lifts a sheet to find a bomb with only twenty seconds left on it.)

"They are scrubbing the mind!" Jean-Paul shouts.

Carmen: Captain, get everyone out now!

Captain: Evacuate! On the double!

(As the run the captain falls and Carmen turns back to help him, getting out just as the bomb blows. Zack, Ivy and Tigress feel the shockwave from the explosion.)

Zack: Wasn't me.

"Really Zack?" Player asks shaking his head.

(Tigress drops the chains as she escapes)

Tigress: Got anymore cat jokes? I'm in the mood for a good one.

Zack: Uh, have you heard the one about the tabby who walked into the-Ow!

Ivy: She doesn't really want to hear one.

"But if you keep talking you could distract her long enough to come up with a plan." Antonio says.

Maelstrom: Tigress, evacuate the region.

Tigress: Sure, right after I sharpen my claws on a cou-

Maelstrom: Immediately! Code zero alpha!

The people in the room that were never a part of VILE look over at the former operatives to see four white faces and Shadowsan's grip nearly breaking the arm rest of his chair.

"What is a code zero alpha?" Tamara asks.

"Immediate and emergency evacuation of all operatives in the country." Shadowsan says.

"Is that really so bad? You look horrified by the idea." Hideo says.

"According to Maelstrom, in the last twenty years the was only one zero alpha." Antonio says.

"They only call it when the risk of getting caught is too high. They could have multiple operations going on in a single country that aren't related to each other." Jean-Paul adds.

"But to pull every operative in a country out at the same time, means they know whoever is coming for them is a major threat and they can't risk leaving a trace of VILE in the country." Carmen says.

"Scrub everything, recall everyone, make it as if they were never there." Gray says. It's silent as everyone absorbs the gravity of the situation. They were so close to VILE that they felt the need to go to their most extreme length of hiding themselves.

Roundabout: You're certain you scrubbed the mine clean of all traces of VILE'S existence?

Cleaner: As you requested.

Roundabout: Well, guvnor, we may have lost a few gemstones, but we have gained irrefutable proof that VILE's traitors really are colluding with ACME.

"Go suck an egg!" Player yells at the screen.

(Chase is driving the speedboat, he's coming up on the island.)

Carmen bursts out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Zack asks her.

"It's... it's just, ACME has been looking for VILE for twenty years. How long did it take Chase to find the Island?" Carmen says laughing to the point her stomach hurts. Tamara and Zari both scowl.

Chase: My date with destiny.

(Zack and Ivy are in the dining car)

Zack: Think we should check in on her?

Ivy: Sure. Just let me suit up in a hat and coat.

Zack: Would you?

"No Zack." Ivy says.

Ivy: No! She'll call. She's in a meeting.

Chief: You promised me key players, Sandiego. Snafu's do not make Chief a happy hologram.

"Snarky holograms do not make a happy Carmen." Player says.

Carmen: They were tipped off, somehow. We'll need to act faster next time.

Chief: Mmm, sounds to me like someone's opening her heart to ACME's charms.

Carmen: I'm collaborating. Never said I was enlisting.

Chief: Would that be such a terrible thing? You know how to reach me.

Man: Tickets please.

(Carmen poems the door to find one of the cleaners who promptly shock's her and knocks her out.)

"NO!" Player and Gray both shout. Zack and Ivy stiffen up and lean forward, worried about Carmen. Shadowsan's grip on the arm rests is so tight they're creaking under the strain.

Brunt: Wakey-wakey, little Black Sheep. You don't wanna sleep through mama bear's visit, now, do you? A world of hurt, it's a-comin. Ever think to ask your new roommate what he was doing in Argentina when he found you?

SNAP! Everyone turns in shock to see Shadowsan had completely destroyed the arm rests of the chair.

"We should get him a stress ball." Zack says quietly.

Carmen: He was on a caper. VILE sent him there to steal something.

Brunt: Sure we sent him there to steal something. We sent Shadowsan to Buenos Aires, Argentina, 20 years ago to steal your daddy's life.

The silence in the room was deafening.

Carmen: Who? No, you're ly-

(She's cut off when Brunt shoves a gag in her mouth)

Brunt: Oh. Our stop already?

Carmen: No! Don't leave, not yet!

Brunt: Off we go, boys. Bye-bye, Black Sheep.

(End)

Everyone was in shock by what Brunt said. So many thoughts nobody was sure what to think. It could be true, and Brunt could be saying that to mess with Carmen's head. Or she could be lying with the same goal. But Shadowsan admitted to being in Argentina at the time, so... was it possible?

The timer appears on screen but Carmen jumps up.

"NO! No break, get rid of that timer and start the next episode right now!" She yells assuming Sera can hear her. The timer freezes and fades, the next episode starting immediatly.

_______________________________

I'm excited to announce that two new characters will be joining the reactor's in season 3. Not telling who.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

249 0 12
The entire first season of the series involving the youngest Lannister sibling, Kiara Lannister. **I do not own Game of Thrones, only original is Kia...
2.8K 49 9
Lol just something I did for fun I only own Carmen Henley , everything else belongs to Netflix
My JAPT Season 2 Ev द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

341 19 16
This is my season 2 of Julie and the Phantoms, it's my first fanfic, I'm just letting my writing flow through me, so idk exactly how it will end, but...
2.5K 49 19
I do not own any of these characters! All of them belong to Oddnations Cartoons (besides to if I were to add myself to the story in any way, I will...